PDA

View Full Version : Laggy

ssxw
05-07-2010, 08:53 AM
I don't know if this is happening to only me but the game is very laggy

Seriously it's no longer fun to play this game due to its lag, which makes me regret that I spent some amount of money on gaming.

Please fix this lag.

I have tried everything to reduce the lagginess but it doesn't work

Please

thank you

asommers
05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
After 1.2 is released, 1.3 will focus solely on optimizations. In the meantime, we'll try to do what we can with data, but we need a full release cycle to make the most of client optimizations.

-ALS

TheBaconKing
05-09-2010, 12:33 AM
I don't know if this is happening to only me but the game is very laggy

Seriously it's no longer fun to play this game due to its lag, which makes me regret that I spent some amount of money on gaming.

Please fix this lag.

I have tried everything to reduce the lagginess but it doesn't work

Please

thank you

Asommers, awesome!!

And for ssxw. I run on an iPhone 3g currently, will be upgrading this summer, and I only lag in two places. One being in the towne when there are a lot of players running around spamming. The other is in the Ancient Swamps, which has cleared up mostly by switching to low quality. It chokes up when I *accidentally* ;) pull a few too many and there are a bunch of enemies around us, but that happens in all maps.

BestHyun
05-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Yea, I noticed some lag in Ancient Swamps, but its still playable.

Skytalon
05-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm running off an iPhone 3G. I'm not sure why it's so laggy on mine, but every map lately has been extremely laggy / high ping to where i'm often experiencing less than 1 fps. I'll be upgrading to the 4G when it comes out, but in the mean time ... any suggestions on what I can do to help the game run better on my phone are appreciated!

I'm currently runing it on low quality, anti-aliasing is turned off, and i've even turned the sound off. Anything I can do device side to make things a little better? I've tried rebooting my phone as well.