PDA

View Full Version : Hiding attributes

KingFu
12-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Ok, every character you have to hide your attributes, if you hit "Update stats" it won't show! It'll just look like your attributes when they're hidden.

Example:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/d4b6a397.png

I have no joke probably spent 12 plat on making my stats visible, then updating stats, then respecing, then hiding them again. Please fix this! I almost did it again just now, but I decided not to and to just go with what I'm using now. I would appreciate maybe 10 plat being returned since I probably did it to sound a little more than 10 but idc, I just really want this bug fix. Sucks to know i've been throwing plat down the drain.:mad:

Sorry if this should've gone into suggestions, but I figured this wasn't intentional:/ so please fix. Thanks.

namehere
12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
what the.....

KingFu
12-17-2010, 11:06 AM
what the.....

What?

namehere
12-17-2010, 11:22 AM
What?

that is screwed up

KingFu
12-17-2010, 11:24 AM
that is screwed up

Ikr!?!?

They just need to change so that when you update stats, it goes under the avatar page, rather than the "Inspect page" screen.

Awesomeness
12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey guys, this is a bug and we'll fix it with the next update. Mysticaldream, please email support(at)spacetimestudios.com with a link to this thread and we'll look into your account for a possible refund. And in the future, please let us know about bugs like these before spending all that plat to get around it. :)

KingFu
12-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Hey guys, this is a bug and we'll fix it with the next update. Mysticaldream, please email support(at)spacetimestudios.com with a link to this thread and we'll look into your account for a possible refund. And in the future, please let us know about bugs like these before spending all that plat to get around it. :)

Mohalo plenty sir awesomeness

Awesomeness
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
np. :) Btw, I looked into this issue some more, and it looks like an iPad only bug. So, until we fix this issue, you guys should be able to work around it by using a different device.

namehere
12-17-2010, 08:42 PM
thank u awesomeness!