PDA

View Full Version : New to pl, player al over 1 year

TheMightyFeusalet
04-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi guys,
i am new to the name and i have a question and hope you can help with that, atm i am alvl 20 i think :)
-How to eqrn money in pl easily :)?
and could i join someone his guild that is up to help me to become a great pl player?!
Thx for your respendona if there will come some :)
See you in game soon!

Emagency
04-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Hello Mighty, welcome to PL!

There's many things in pocket legends you can do in order to gain Gold, but first there's a few things I'd recommend.
1.) Make either a mage, bird or bear to start with and use as your "Main" character
2.)As you may already be aware of, the daily blessings are different in PL than in AL. It's incredibly useful to keep up with those daily blessings and take full advantage of the perks provided by them. Some days you can get 1.25x,1.5x, and 3x combo elixirs that are awesome for streamlining your PL experience, and last 24 hours. This helps in many ways, providing the extra speed, strength, armor, XP and up to a 30% chance to re-roll for better loot. (for free!)
3.)I would suggest one of the best ways to get to make your way in PL is to create at least one of each character, which provides you more of a chance to get a combination 24 hours blessing. When you get a combo blessing on any particular character you can play with them, level them up, and farm different gear at different levels. It really helps to keep your options open.
4.)There's quite a few places that you can farm for gear that is of good value. To start I will list a few of the lower level things that you can do to try to earn gold, but I would suggest at the level you are at, to just level up to get to alien oasis, where you can start getting a better amount of gold. Alien oasis can be unlocked at level 33.

First place I would say if you would like to start attempting to get pink items of value is any map in Sand Stone Caves.
-Here you can get level 21, 23, and 25 pinks that have a good look and are somewhat desirable among players. Level 21 is the most expensive of the 3 levels.
Secondly is The Lost Expedition . Here there aren't that many truly high value items, but items such as Shivering Leather, and Shivering Talon are quick sells for a few thousand gold, as they are used for PVP at that level.
Third and most difficult I would personally say is The Ancient Swamps. There's a variety of really good items here that are used for pvp at level 30, 33, and 35. This dungeon can be unlocked at level 28 and you can try for items such as Banjo Blasters, Frog wand, Dreamers Witch Toad Tiara, and level 35 set pieces such as Voodoo, Copperhead, and Swamp Rat.

Once you pass the levels where you can farm listed above and enter into Alien Oasis You can start to go for items that are worth selling, usually weapons and shields, that are at levels 37,39,40,41,43, and 45. Bows can be worth a fairly good amount depending on the level among many other under-estimated Alien Oasis items.

A few other simple things I would suggest are as follows :
-Make friends, and be faithful to them. Having friends and people you can rely on has so much more value than any gold figure.
-Use the Consignment Store located in Balefort Castle by tapping on either of the 3 Birds standing on the treasure chests for the selling of your items.
-Try not to abuse chat with spamming the same thing over and over, it generally turns people off from you, and causes people to mute you quickly.
-DON'T BEG FOR ITEMS OR GOLD We are all here to earn our way up, and achieve things, be humble! If someone gives you a gift thank them but never request them.

On a final note, make sure to be sharp witted and don't let other people take advantage of you. There's people out there just dying to get you to slip up and lose gold on a scam, or promise you things for your password and account info. NEVER listen to anyone who asks you for such information. If someone attempts anything like this, just mute them and send a report to STS and let them handle the situation on their time.

Best wishes to you, feel free to add any of the characters listed below in my Signature and bring any/all questions to me while I'm on.

Regards,
Emagency.

TheMightyFeusalet
04-18-2014, 05:18 AM
ty thanks for all the awesome advice you gave just another question, j dont find very easily pt in maps for lvl 20-25 what do i need tp do stay in lvl 15-20 or go to 25-30
Regards, Feusalet.

Emagency
04-18-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm not entirely sure I'm understanding what you just said all that well. Do you mean in regards to what gear you can use as you go? Or finding a team to run the maps with? or are you saying you want to stay at the lower level and pvp?

TheMightyFeusalet
04-18-2014, 10:34 AM
i wanna lvl, the gear doesnt bother me i just wanna cap in 2-4 monts :)

Emagency
04-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Okay for the best places to level, do the following.

Fathom Crypt Mega Maze from level 18-28
Lost Expedition 3rd and 4th maps from levels 28-33
Alien Oasis Clear all of the initial maps to unlock the 5th map in Alien Oasis Part 1 from level 33-37
Next continue into Alien Oasis : Part 2 from either level 37 or 38 to level 43 Just clear the maps on Part 2 and run any of them but the first map. *The best place is after you clear them all in a place called the Plasma Pyramid.
Alien Oasis : Part 3 Clear the first map, which is a little longer, and then run the second map for the fastest xp in that area. This dungeon can be run from level 43-53
I would recommend going to Balefort Sewers at level 48 if you are able to get a party together. The Legendary items in Balefort Sewer are harder to get, but worth a lot more.

Keep in mind you can do whatever map you like as long as you get XP there, but the threat level impacts slightly the XP you get from killing a mob.
RED - gives you the most XP per kill
YELLOW - the XP slightly decreases
BLUE - XP is at the standard XP per kill. 1xp per kill
WHITE - No xp is granted
GREEN - is also a color shown above a mob and I believe this is when you use platinum to enable XP in any given dungeon using the 5 minute Elixir, regardless of your level.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Emagency

TheMightyFeusalet
04-18-2014, 02:28 PM
wow this helps me alot thank you!

Sheugokin
04-18-2014, 03:59 PM
It is quite impossible to cap in 2-4 hrs.

From 75-76 alone is 100k.

TheMightyFeusalet
04-18-2014, 04:47 PM
It is quite impossible to cap in 2-4 hrs.

From 75-76 alone is 100k.

i think i sai months xD

ThePvpTwink
04-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Welcome!:)

Unlike AL having pt for levels, PL uses games that can also be locked. If you go to world map then join game, you can see all games of a specific dungeon along with the number of players, highest level in party, and percentage of level cleared. You can also start a new game by hosting, or just join friends.

In terms of gold, I would recommend using the best gear that you loot in leveling and if necessary, buy the cheapest but good gear from the cs in bale fort castle. Alien oasis drops a good amount of straight cash.

Schnitzel
04-18-2014, 08:13 PM
welcome back!

TheMightyFeusalet
04-19-2014, 03:52 AM
ty all tonight i try to get to 30 :p anyone up to lvl with me i got 2 chars 1 bear lvl 18 and a bird lvl 22

Emagency
04-19-2014, 03:28 PM
I will help you, add Tweetment, i'll be leveling someone else tonight after Church anyway

Piealltheway
04-19-2014, 10:24 PM
I will help you, add Tweetment, i'll be leveling someone else tonight after Church anyway

To kind

TheMightyFeusalet
04-20-2014, 03:13 AM

i didnt knew i had to work this night hope to see you maybe later in game :3 a big thx!

Zylx
04-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Heyyy we can be noob PL players originally from AL together!

Add me

Zylx - Lvl 12 Archer

iluminatic
05-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello people i too leaving AL and back to classic Pocket; -)
ING: Zelgadzi

for the lulz
05-01-2014, 11:39 AM
so the revolution begins....yush , everyone come back to pl plox !! and welcome to pl ! u will never leave !! :) ...ever

Conquered
05-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Welcome back to PL.