PDA

View Full Version : Best level's to play for good drops in ancient swamps??

matta1985
12-17-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi all, i have been wondering for a while what the best area for good drops is in the ancient swamps?? I've been doing Bayou Boss Brawl for a few runs, but haven't seen a pink? Where do Mambozas, copperheads and i've noticed some new pinks as well drop at?? Thanks all for your help :D

Superzarop
12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
I think the nost valuable pinks are in the farms now. Go to mccroc still farm and rush left to the boss, then remake and do same thing. You might even encounter billy on the way, teach him a lesson ^^

matta1985
12-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks Super :D i'll go update pl and then get into it! Some pretty cool looking items have been dropping lately!

Snakespeare
12-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Boss Brawl is where I got my Dreamer's Dark Wand. A farming group can take out three bosses in about 5 minutes, the duration of a luck elixir. But the new pinks are cool, too. I hope the new pinks will be dropping in the main maps, too.

matta1985
12-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Is billy a rare spawn in still farm is he?? I haven't seen him yet, is the swamp hag the only boss on that lvl??

Superzarop
12-18-2010, 02:28 AM
What you said is right. But tue new pinks are worth much more than the old ones, and the new ones can only be found in the farms and homesteds.

matta1985
12-18-2010, 08:34 AM
I think i may go with the homested level, more bosses at the end and hopefully higher chance of pinks dropping! Lost count of how many runs i done at still farm! Did get billy twice and sold hooch hat for 32k :) But no pinks from the swamp hag lady :( Well off to bed, i'll try homested for a few hours tomorrow with more luck hopefully!