PDA

View Full Version : Poor problems

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Im so poor I can't afford potions which I need :( where can I farm to get them or where is a good place to farm below L18 for gold. I'm new to al I just came from pl so any help willbe much appreciated. Also I farmed two locked crates are they worth selling or worth opening for a chance of what's inside?

LordDravek
04-18-2014, 11:16 AM
1. Save locked. Sell when price is up. Its easy money.
2. Work on levelling. If you level up, gold will come.
3. Kraken Mines level 3 is good for farming locked. You can also farm the boss, Jarl, in bracken for locked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yasshh
04-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Sell those 2 crates->buy pots->level up->farm more crates or elites.

Crates are something which will make you a millionaire over night or make you quit AL out of dissapointment

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Thank you very much for the helpful information. I just bought 60 min combo and I'm level 18 but I coudnt do much without the potions.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Meet me in game, I can give you some potion money but remember to use it wisely!

Kakashis
04-18-2014, 11:41 AM
One locked crate will fund you pots!

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Meet me in game, I can give you some potion money but remember to use it wisely!

Thanks but no thanks bro :) I need to try and earn things my self without relying on others and it helps me learn too

Ebezaanec
04-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks but no thanks bro :) I need to try and earn things my self without relying on others and it helps me learn too

That right there is a great attitude to have. Too many new players start out with dependency issues, but you obviously are not one of those.

Good luck ingame :)

alexdroog
04-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Keep doing all dailies.
Avoid maps with higher level than yours cause this burns pots.
Get lep amulett
Sell locked in town not auction
Open eggs you find or get from klaas and rotate pets. Avoid feeding.
Get a good guild that can give you more tips.
Buy pots in guild house - cheaper.

Have fun.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-18-2014, 12:57 PM

Me like you. :)

Zeus
04-18-2014, 02:43 PM

Much respect, good luck in this game! It's quite challenging and fun. :)

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks guys just weird starting a game from the beginning and not knowing anything but I'm picking it up pretty quick :)

Zeus
04-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks guys just weird starting a game from the beginning and not knowing anything but I'm picking it up pretty quick :)

It's much more challenging than PL ever could hope to be, trust me on this.

Tehh
04-18-2014, 03:11 PM

^ is he the savior of beggers?

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 03:38 PM
It's much more challenging than PL ever could hope to be, trust me on this.

Yeah I bet. I just need to make some friends on this game and get into a decent guild then everything should click into place like it did in pl when I first started

Tehh
04-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Add me ingame, xtehhh. Ill help you out in my free time

Ssneakykills
04-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Add me ingame, xtehhh. Ill help you out in my free time

Added. Ty

elmanco
04-18-2014, 06:00 PM

+10

Ihateppl
04-18-2014, 06:42 PM

Bro, you are the kinda players we want to have in this game.

Jawad
04-19-2014, 02:43 AM
I do know a good guild for you which can give good tips im an officer in it i have 3 alts that i cycle i can help you a lot
main:jawadkareem
secondary(im playing on right now):epicvegeta
last:kaiokentwo

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Added jawad and thank you ihateppl ele I run out of thanks to hand out lol

Keshav Agarwal
04-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Just One Thing Do The Daily Quests

And Add ME

IGN: Keshavagarwal

Uikuha
04-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Try to dont miss daily bard quest. It give you token and gold. U can use the token to buy some egg or tenor box that u can sell them for buying lepre amulet :)

Sorry my English

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 06:31 AM
You should have only 1 goal at this point: save to buy a leprechaun pendant. Once you have that gold will come a lot easier. Do daily quests for gold until then. Try to lvl up in the meantime and what others said

That reminds me thanks, what does the pendant actually do? also roughly how much is it?

Aliliam
04-19-2014, 06:54 AM
do the daily quest to get some gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reunegade
04-19-2014, 07:05 AM
Sneak, you finally listened lol. Add me IGN Faked

And leprechaun pendant gives you 15% luck which stacks with luck elixirs. So roughly, if you were running KM3 odds are that you will get a reroll from one of the three bosses.

Tehh
04-19-2014, 07:30 AM
Sorry bud add me again, cleared out friend requests and forgot I had one from you lol. Ign xtehhh

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 07:42 AM
Sneak, you finally listened lol. Add me IGN Faked

And leprechaun pendant gives you 15% luck which stacks with luck elixirs. So roughly, if you were running KM3 odds are that you will get a reroll from one of the three bosses.

It's 177k in Cs lol I got some saving to do but I got some locked crates somewhere to sell and will add you and tehh again :)

Reunegade
04-19-2014, 08:15 AM
It's 177k in Cs lol I got some saving to do but I got some locked crates somewhere to sell and will add you and tehh again :)
I'll run KM3 with you, if you want.

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 08:31 AM
I'll run KM3 with you, if you want.

Lmk when your online

Temarichan
04-19-2014, 09:19 AM

Awesome statement.

Additionally, if your able to get some free plat, it wouldn't hurt to save up. Despite the small amounts, you'll get a lot if your patient. Use this to buy a Lep or convert a small amount of it into gold to start you off. Use some of that gold to buy the 25% Reroll Kits in the auction so you can farm.

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Awesome statement.

Additionally, if your able to get some free plat, it wouldn't hurt to save up. Despite the small amounts, you'll get a lot if your patient. Use this to buy a Lep or convert a small amount of it into gold to start you off. Use some of that gold to buy the 25% Reroll Kits in the auction so you can farm.

I'm thinking of buying a iTunes card ready for plat sale whenever that may be and I will check out what you said, thank you very much! :D

Reunegade
04-19-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm thinking of buying a iTunes card ready for plat sale whenever that may be and I will check out what you said, thank you very much! :D
There was just a sale, unfortunately. What I recommend is get a device with no offers done ever, and do the FREE Install and Run offers. I got 250 platinum in 30 minutes easy just because of that. And on one device!

Trenton
04-19-2014, 10:04 AM
I've gotten 2k+ platinum this Double Odds and am headed for hopefully another load of it xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 10:38 AM
There was just a sale, unfortunately. What I recommend is get a device with no offers done ever, and do the FREE Install and Run offers. I got 250 platinum in 30 minutes easy just because of that. And on one device!

Dam that sucks, could I get free offers if I reset one of my devices completely? I've used all my devices for free plat before -_- lol

Zylx
04-20-2014, 12:31 AM

WHY CANT ANYONE IN WINDMOORE BE LIKE YOUUUUU!? I wish you much luck in being prosperous. The only true way to play a game is to play it like the people before you. Much respect.

Extreme
04-20-2014, 02:36 AM

Now thats Rated Mature.

chitgoks
04-20-2014, 03:09 AM
simple. dont use potions. just die if they hit you. pretty soon you will have lotsa potions from klaas and shazbot

Tehh
04-20-2014, 07:43 AM
simple. dont use potions. just die if they hit you. pretty soon you will have lotsa potions from klaas and shazbot

You have to use potions or else you'll keep dying and your pve kdr will be hard to fix in endgame.

Burstnuke
04-20-2014, 08:41 AM
I already added you in game sneaky. Lets lvl together.

Ssneakykills
04-20-2014, 09:35 AM
I already added you in game sneaky. Lets lvl together.

I'm game

Uikuha
04-22-2014, 03:44 AM
You have to use potions or else you'll keep dying and your pve kdr will be hard to fix in endgame.

I feel that now..

Sorry my English

VenomsChaos
04-22-2014, 04:44 AM
buy lucky elixir kit, and farm in Bracken 3. on avarage you will find 1-2-3 locked in 30 min... kit is 7 k, you can sell lockeds 12-13 k, if you find 27 k in 30 min, 27-7= 20 k is your win... also if you buy a lepre with your earned golds, your bracken avarage will be 2-3... km3 or elites worth so many pot, bracken for you dont need use pots on low lvl... tradedable kits really big chance for the free players and best thing sts did for the free players ( its good for plat players to ) but i think they must be remove in time for the market prize :)

Hummer
04-22-2014, 05:25 AM
Add Teuachi, its my lvl 32 mage. When you get a bit higher lvl we'll run together. Plus, I've got full mana/hp heal!

Bigboyblue
04-22-2014, 06:37 AM
Also don't use plat for a lep amulet. You will be able to afford one after a couple of weeks with a bit of playing. Save your plats for better things. Do your daily quests and keep running the same maps over and over. You will get there quicker than you think.

Xenobiotic
04-22-2014, 07:34 AM
Add me (Freelancer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyona
04-22-2014, 09:32 AM
If you are struggling to get enough money for a lep amulet i'll happily buy you one. Ign anyomage

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Kreasadriii
04-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Yes. The player with this attittude is the player who is the best mates in game ^^

I suggest to lvl up as your lvl conditions, lvl 18 you can leveling in windmore harbor and arcanum ground, there is a lot of mobs.
remember that leveling purposes is not to kill the boss, only kill the mobs.
Wish it helps :D

Ssneakykills
04-22-2014, 11:44 AM
:) I'm level 25 now I bought week long xp I got a load of plat and bought lep and levelling my way up to the 41 cap :) I will add you peeps too, could do with some more friends on this game

Impact
04-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Add meh ign: closecombat, rogueninja

tharidom
04-30-2014, 07:24 AM
Finally someone who doesnt beg :)

Waheedski
04-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Km3, WT4 are good but you'll be needing plenty of potions, try Levelling in kraag tombs it's faster in levelling, and if you die just respawn and rejoin. I'm not worried about my death ratio, so if you're not either it's best way to save money on a world of potions when levelling.

I'm currently helping a fellow guildie levelling on hauntlet, not as efficient as kraag tombs but we getting all dem coins hehehe!

Just ask and I'll help you anytime my IGN : Waheedski

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 08:33 AM
Km3, WT4 are good but you'll be needing plenty of potions, try Levelling in kraag tombs it's faster in levelling, and if you die just respawn and rejoin. I'm not worried about my death ratio, so if you're not either it's best way to save money on a world of potions when levelling.

I'm currently helping a fellow guildie levelling on hauntlet, not as efficient as kraag tombs but we getting all dem coins hehehe!

Just ask and I'll help you anytime my IGN : Waheedski

Sounds good but I capped since this thread :p I will add you anyway

FluidShot
04-30-2014, 08:52 AM
Dam that sucks, could I get free offers if I reset one of my devices completely? I've used all my devices for free plat before -_- lol

Great attitude on this thread - makes me smile that someone wants to play the game as it's supposed to be played.

If you back-up your phone, restore the phone to factory settings, then re-sync everything on, you'll have an abundance of offers to complete. You've only lost about 30 minutes for the restoring process. This works for all the legends games, so you can do it multiple times.

If you're still adding people, you can add Sayyadin. I'd be happy to help or fart around. Whatever.

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Great attitude on this thread - makes me smile that someone wants to play the game as it's supposed to be played.

If you back-up your phone, restore the phone to factory settings, then re-sync everything on, you'll have an abundance of offers to complete. You've only lost about 30 minutes for the restoring process. This works for all the legends games, so you can do it multiple times.

If you're still adding people, you can add Sayyadin. I'd be happy to help or fart around. Whatever.

:D I will add you when I log on