PDA

View Full Version : Damage or crit equip?

Wutzgood
04-18-2014, 11:55 AM
While messing around with different sets I have that specialize in a certain stat (damage, dps, crit and health) I was comparing my damage and crit sets and was wondering which will do more damage overall.

Damage set-500 damage, 31% crit

Crit set-410 damage, 40% crit

I use a 4 attack skill build of fire, ice, clock and lightning. For this build which will do more damage overall in pve? 90 damage or 9% crit?

falmear
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
By going crit how much health & armor do you lose? That's the most important. If you are dead +9% crit doesn't help. The two sets I like are magma suit/helm of security or brutality. If you are looking at the magma sets. But I still prefer mythic armor & helm. More damage, more crit and a bit of a hit in armor and health.

Wutzgood
04-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Hey falmear. Only really concerned with the damage output but the crit set loses 200 health. Armor stays the same. Both are with mythic armor only ring, amulet and weapon change.

All my sets have high health compared with the 2200 health I was running around with a month ago lol. I've gotten very good at dodging red zones and spamming potions so survival isn't a problem.

falmear
04-19-2014, 01:28 AM
If you are doing non-elite runs use the crit build like when doing km3. For runs like elite tindirin then use the damage build with +200 health. If you want to keep one set then keep the higher damage build with higher health. When possible and without much compromise, I like to have my crit at 33.34% or higher.

Wutzgood
04-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Yeah both my damage and dps sets have around 30% crit depending on the pet I'm using. My health set is the only set below that with 20% crit but I get almost 4700 health with that set so its mainly for being a tank. Thanks for the info.