PDA

View Full Version : i think max gold cap should be raise

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 03:54 PM
so hard to transfer golds

if not at least storage should be raise to 300-500m.

Iliketolol
04-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Looks like a show off thread to me..

Hunterthunde
04-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Looks like a show off thread to me..

Same...

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:06 PM
lol where you want us to place the other gold? lend to people ?

Moehummer
04-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Same...

I hear ya...

bramer
04-18-2014, 04:13 PM
No, if the gold cap is raised there will have to be another "get the max amount of gold achievement" (i.e. Midas touch) and there will be even more opportunities for scammers to steal massive amounts of gold when people inevitably pool their gold together to get the achievement.

falmear
04-18-2014, 04:13 PM
This is a troll thread. If you can't figure out where to place the rest of the gold, I am laughing hysterically....

Cheap method:

1) Do daily token quest
2) Repeat #1 until you get 120 tokens
3) Buy extra character & now you get another 99,999,999 gold

Plat method:

1) Quit to menu
2) Click on Characters
3) Purchase Character slot which costs only 12 plat.

Then you can move gold between characters using your stash. So whats the problem? For someone with 200m...I would have expected you could figure this out. Why was I wrong?

Jexetta
04-18-2014, 04:16 PM
It must be truly horrific to log onto an alternate character on the same account, grab the gold from the stash, and switch characters again. If you accrued such a vast wealth of pixel gold, I would imagine you could figure out some reasonable solution for your .005% of the AL population gold problems.

Raising the cap limit would only lead to further economy problems I'm sure.

Serancha
Theis is the exact same thread as the OP posted before. Nobody is impressed by a showoff....really

Anarchist
That is a big big problem you got there Mrblu,
Please devs you guys need to look into this. :(

Trenton
04-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Everyone knows that he's one of the richest people in game, its not like he has to remind people and "boost his ego some more." Why would you guys automatically assume that?^ I also am gonna say that the max gold cap doesn't necessarily need raised, but to have stash max gold cap raised. No one really has the need to carry around more than 100m, but I'd say to those rich people that have more than 200m, it'd be nice for them to just put it all in stash. Also if someone is buying something for more than 100m, all you'd need is items to balance it out. You can put gold cap + 4 Arcane Staffs and BOOM, over 200somemillion.

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:18 PM
solution is simple the storage should be raise

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Everyone knows that he's one of the richest people in game, its not like he has to remind people and "boost his ego some more." Why would you guys automatically assume that?^ I also am gonna say that the max gold cap doesn't necessarily need raised, but to have stash max gold cap raised. No one really has the need to carry around more than 100m, but I'd say to those rich people that have more than 200m, it'd be nice for them to just put it all in stash. Also if someone is buying something for more than 100m, all you'd need is items to balance it out. You can put gold cap + 4 Arcane Staffs and BOOM, over 200somemillion.

sorry this is what i would to happen at least the storage should be raised not the gold cap.

Roberto077
04-18-2014, 04:20 PM
solution is simple the storage should be raise

No one needs that much gold. Just make some contests or donate some to new players. I'm sure that you could make a ton of people happy and still have over the cap.

Orageunas
04-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Rich ppl problems... too much gold. Just give some of it to others ;)

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:22 PM
This is a troll thread. If you can't figure out where to place the rest of the gold, I am laughing hysterically....

Cheap method:

1) Do daily token quest

Plat method:

1) Quit to menu
2) Click on Characters

Then you can move gold between characters using your stash. So whats the problem? For someone with 200m...I would have expected you could figure this out. Why was I wrong?

200m?? lol you dont know.

i dont want to say anymore but its hard to deal with 99 cap,, there is no need for another gold ap.

i deal with arcane rings and offers more than 100m.

also i tried the alternate toons to place the gold. still its hard to transfer golds

Anarchist
04-18-2014, 04:22 PM
Mrbluu till when the devs look into your problem i could be your gold stasher if you want.

I am sure with me holding part of your money you will find enough space to stash your gold.

What do you think? :)

Z
04-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Id prolly be more impressed with his platinum purchase history :)

LordDravek
04-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Honestly... I agree. It should be raised. It's a total bummer switching characters and moving gold around. There needs to be a bank option or a definite raise on the stash. Who cares about scammers. Thats an sts problem, not ours.

They need to add a multi select option for items also. Its another pain merching the market one selection at a time.

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Honestly... I agree. It should be raised. It's a total bummer switching characters and moving gold around. There needs to be a bank option or a definite raise on the stash. Who cares about scammers. Thats an sts problem, not ours.

They need to add a multi select option for items also. Its another pain merching the market one selection at a time.

agree with this.

yup its your own fault why you get scammed.
its your money your responsibility and dont blame others

Xenobiotic
04-18-2014, 04:40 PM
200m?? lol you dont know.

i dont want to say anymore but its hard to deal with 99 cap,, there is no need for another gold ap.

also i tried the alternate toons to place the gold. still its hard to transfer golds

Well sorry to burst the bubble Dad but not a lot of people in this game consider this a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

falmear
04-18-2014, 04:41 PM

This tells me they should increase the drop rate of shards and decrease the drop rate on arcane pets. Arcane pets are very cheap now with the exception of Samael. Most people who loot an arcane end up getting an egg. Looting an arcane egg doesn't even cover the cost of buying a mythic weapon.

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 04:42 PM
lol people who havent experienced holding that much of gold would probably raise their brow and comment like its a show off coz they couldnt relate themselves to the problem.
i dont think he needs to show how much he got for making this thread, he is rich most al players know that already...

sighs! i cant understand why people who dont have the same problem comments like they really knew how hassling is it.

btw, guys arcane ring costs 95- 110m now, and some players are merching arcane rings so why the gold storage wont be raised if its possible?

Zeus
04-18-2014, 04:43 PM
To everybody posting condescendingly,

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:44 PM
With all due respect "complaining" about gold cap being to small, is like me saying "aw man my wallets too fat, hey you guys should make pants with bigger pockets" cmon now its not that hard to switch toons and grab gold. All the problems that are in this game, that is one id like to have.

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:45 PM
This tells me they should increase the drop rate of shards and decrease the drop rate on arcane pets. Arcane pets are very cheap now with the exception of Samael. Most people who loot an arcane end up getting an egg. Looting an arcane egg doesn't even cover the cost of buying a mythic weapon.

its not about arcane ring. even before it came a lot of people got problem regarding storage gold max out.

falmear
04-18-2014, 04:46 PM

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.

They can increase the drop rate of shards there by lowering the price. Problem solved without any code changes.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:47 PM

C'mon now...

Bro I got too much respect for you, pleSe dont encourage it. Very small issue.

Xenobiotic
04-18-2014, 04:48 PM
its not about arcane ring. even before it came a lot of people got problem regarding storage gold max out.

Coming from a person like you Dad..You're like what one of the top 20 plat users in AL yet you can't use 12 platinum to open a character > stash money > get on character > get money = bam. Dad you claim you work and I believe you but this process probably takes what about 2 minutes?

Zeus
04-18-2014, 04:48 PM

A mythic weapon is discontinued and no longer drops in crates. An arcane weapon however is not.

Increasing the drop rate of the shard would then make it more common then looting any other arcane weapon. Subsequently, the arcane staff, hooks, and maul would raise in value due to them being looted less often.

The rate is fine right now, I think you're just trying to buy the shard as cheap as you can get it. How do I know? You were bidding on arcane shard that I was and actually outbid me at one point (although by that time, the shard was already sold to me).

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 04:49 PM
They can increase the drop rate of shards there by lowering the price. Problem solved without any code changes.

as i told you its not about shards... the storage it self for gold is too low..

i have a friend with 700mil gold! just imagine how many toons he have just for hiding gold.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Bro I got too much respect for you, pleSe dont encourage it. Very small issue.

I gotta deal with this issue as well...I have a fluctuating amount of 30-150m at any given time. Does this mean I have to deal with the possibility of being scammed as well when selling an arcane ring? The buyer can always claim that he does not have any items and can give me the gold at the end of the trade.

This happens in PL a lot already and you already know how many people get scammed from this issue.

So, in AL, I want to kill this issue before it starts.

Z

i have a friend with 700mil gold! just imagine how many toons he have just for hiding gold.

8 so what

Xenobiotic

700 Million gold > 7 toons. I have 12 characters for stash :) (of course they're to stash my trash pinks that idk what to do with)

Daddyblu
we are not asking for a lot maybe another 50m on gold cap and storage would help.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Coming from a person like you Dad..You're like what one of the top 20 plat users in AL yet you can't use 12 platinum to open a character > stash money > get on character > get money = bam. Dad you claim you work and I believe you but this process probably takes what about 2 minutes?

Read again, this is not even the main issue.

Trading high value items like arcane ring which are valued above the gold cap are effected by this issue.

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 04:52 PM
With all due respect "complaining" about gold cap being to small, is like me saying "aw man my wallets too fat, hey you guys should make pants with bigger pockets" cmon now its not that hard to switch toons and grab gold. All the problems that are in this game, that is one id like to have.

we didnt say its hard to transfer dude, but it is very hassling imo. so if it can be raised to make stashing gold easier, why not right?
and this thread isnt bragging or something just like what u r implying. bcause if the maker of the thread intedded to brag, u will be seeing more than that. just quit giving comments if u cant relate.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:52 PM
I gotta deal with this issue as well...I have a fluctuating amount of 30-150m at any given time. Does this mean I have to deal with the possibility of being scammed as well when selling an arcane ring? The buyer can always claim that he does not have any items and can give me the gold at the end of the trade.

This happens in PL a lot already and you already know how many people get scammed from this issue.

So, in AL, I want to kill this issue before it starts.

I understand but I mean cmon, you knkw what this thread was about, why screen shot his gold? There are plenty of other problem to worry about. Look at pl for example at least here you can add enough items to cover it. Over there you cannot.

Xenobiotic
04-18-2014, 04:53 PM

Trading high value items like arcane ring which are valued above the gold cap are effected by this issue.

He asked for a gold cap raise and I gave him a solution. About the Arcane Ring issue, I'm pretty sure slowly the arcane ring's price SHOULD (imho) deplete slowly.

falmear
04-18-2014, 04:54 PM
A mythic weapon is discontinued and no longer drops in crates. An arcane weapon however is not.

Increasing the drop rate of the shard would then make it more common then looting any other arcane weapon. Subsequently, the arcane staff, hooks, and maul would raise in value due to them being looted less often.

The rate is fine right now, I think you're just trying to buy the shard as cheap as you can get it. How do I know? You were bidding on arcane shard that I was and actually outbid me at one point (although by that time, the shard was already sold to me).

Lmao. People complain about wanting hooks, maul being removed from locked because they sell to for little. Same with arcane eggs. As for buying a shard, one person wanted 90m for it which I wasn't paying. And other one was sold to you for 83m. But I talked to the person before you and told him to talk to me before accepting any offers because he didn't want to sell. I really don't care whether or not I buy a shard or have an arcane ring at this point but I find it funny when you buy a shard for cheap its genius but when I say it should be lower so you can trade it with the gold cap its some how devious behavior. Sorry but you're a hypocrit.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:54 PM
we didnt say its hard to transfer dude, but it is very hassling imo. so if it can be raised to make stashing gold easier, why not right?
and this thread isnt bragging or something just like what u r implying. bcause if the maker of the thread intedded to brag, u will be seeing more than that. just quit giving comments if u cant relate.

I have that issue in pl, so I can relate. I never once "complained" about it. Wanna know what I did? Paid for another character. Lol it isnt even a hassle.

Xenobiotic
04-18-2014, 04:55 PM
I have that issue in pl, so I can relate. I never once "complained" about it. Wanna know what I did? Paid for another character. Lol it isnt even a hassle.

Yup, people are just plain lazy (like me).

Daddyblu
I understand but I mean cmon, you knkw what this thread was about, why screen shot his gold? There are plenty of other problem to worry about. Look at pl for example at least here you can add enough items to cover it. Over there you cannot.

lol when i was selling 2 arcane rings with no screen shots no everyone called me a fake seller and ask a 5-10 times to show the 2 rings.

Zeus

This is how the arcane looting system works:

1. Chance to roll
2. If arcane, system chooses between egg or weapon (shard is in weapon category). Egg is actually a greater category than weapon.
3. From that, if the system lands on egg, it will randomly select the arcane egg you won. If the system lands on weapon, system will randomly select the weapon that you won.

If you increased rate of shard, you would be decreasing the rate of all other arcane weapons which would make the price raise. If you created a new category just for the shard, then it would increase the value of everything because now it's an even rarer chance to loot the shard or weapon. Since the egg category is the biggest, your logic would have that the shard category would be the 2nd biggest, and the weapon category is the smallest.

So, in that scenario, the weapons would then skyrocket, no? That's not solving the issue, it just makes other things more expensive.

PS: Shard is in the weapons category, I just gave it its own category for theoretical purposes.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:57 PM
lol when i was selling 2 arcane rings with no screen shots no everyone called me a fake seller and ask a 5-10 times to show the 2 rings.

Well, I for one never doubt what people have. Youll never see those questions from me. I appreciate the fact that you support this game. Just please we really dont need to see your gold stash. Just brings on flames and jealousy.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Lmao. People complain about wanting hooks, maul being removed from locked because they sell to for little. Same with arcane eggs. As for buying a shard, one person wanted 90m for it which I wasn't paying. And other one was sold to you for 83m. But I talked to the person before you and told him to talk to me before accepting any offers because he didn't want to sell. I really don't care whether or not I buy a shard or have an arcane ring at this point but I find it funny when you buy a shard for cheap its genius but when I say it should be lower so you can trade it with the gold cap its some how devious behavior. Sorry but you're a hypocrit.

They want hooks removed from locked crates because they are now a useless item, not because they sell for so little. As for arcane eggs, all of them are still very useful so they should not be removed from crates.

When did I buy a shard for cheap? 83m for a shard is cheap? I recall your offer being a mere 2m higher. The first shards sold for 50m or so, but due to demand they have skyrocketed. I just find it extremely funny that you've made a thread complaining about the price of an arcane ring trying to find reasons to lower the price (and that was when it was 85m) and at the same time, in game, you are offering to pay these values although on forums you state that you won't.

Go try that card on someone else, Falmear.

PS: That's not to say I don't find the prices of an arcane ring ridiculous, but that is not the issue at hand. That problem results from inflation and supreme demand.

Z
04-18-2014, 04:59 PM
And zeus, bro Im not trying to come at you, youre one of my best friends ig, but the issue was presented as a transfering gold issue. Not a trade issue.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Well, I for one never doubt what people have. Youll never see those questions from me. I appreciate the fact that you support this game. Just please we really dont need to see your gold stash. Just brings on flames and jealousy.

You can never make people happy. On one hand, if he doesn't post pictures, he's called a fake. On the other hand, if he does post pictures, he's called a show-off.

Oi vey!

PS: Not meant to offend in this post, I'm just making a true statement.

Solid
04-18-2014, 05:01 PM

Cheap method:

1) Do daily token quest

Plat method:

1) Quit to menu
2) Click on Characters

Some people do not have the mental capacity to solve a petty 'problem'.

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 05:02 PM

i dont think he is complaining.. hope u know the diffrence between "suggestion" and "complaint"
well dude apparently, we has problem with the storage.. he is suggestion of expanding the gold storage bcoz its is hassle to him. if it isnt hassling u and found it easy transferring gold, then that is you.

im sure if sts would expand the gold storage, it would give u also a benefit if u got that much gold to stash :)

Z
04-18-2014, 05:02 PM
You can never make people happy. On one hand, if he doesn't post pictures, he's called a fake. On the other hand, if he does post pictures, he's called a show-off.

Oi vey!

So we need to show are stuff off to prove we arent fake? I have a 15inch &$@% you wanna see? Or will you take my word for it?

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 05:03 PM
guys no need to flame.

if a 50-100m more on storage and gold cap would hurt you guys?

its to avoid from being scam on a deals more than 100m.

Z
04-18-2014, 05:04 PM
i dont think he is complaining.. hope u know the diffrence between "suggestion" and "complaint"
well dude apparently, we has problem with the storage.. he is suggestion of expanding the gold storage bcoz its is hassle to him. if it isnt hassling u and found it easy transferring gold, then that is you.

im sure if sts would expand the gold storage, it would give u also a benefit if u got that much gold to stash :)
Maybe youre right, if im taking this the wrong way I apologize, perception is key, just looks like one of those threads.

falmear
04-18-2014, 05:05 PM
This is how the arcane looting system works:

1. Chance to roll
2. If arcane, system chooses between egg or weapon (shard is in weapon category). Egg is actually a greater category than weapon.
3. From that, if the system lands on egg, it will randomly select the arcane egg you won. If the system lands on weapon, system will randomly select the weapon that you won.

If you increased rate of shard, you would be decreasing the rate of all other arcane weapons which would make the price raise. If you created a new category just for the shard, then it would increase the value of everything because now it's an even rarer chance to loot the shard or weapon. Since the egg category is the biggest, your logic would have that the shard category would be the 2nd biggest, and the weapon category is the smallest.

So, in that scenario, the weapons would then skyrocket, no? That's not solving the issue, it just makes other things more expensive.

PS: Shard is in the weapons category, I just gave it its own category for theoretical purposes.

I don't see any problem with increasing the value of existing arcane like weapons or eggs. I am sure people who open locked (which I am not one) would be happier that when they loot an arcane that is not worth so little. So you can come up with whatever imaginary strawman scenario. But I doubt prices on anything would "sky rocket" like weapons because there are already so many of them out there. You can stand in any town and find someone selling maul or hooks. Even arcane staff is very common based on how many are looted and floating around. But I wont argue your strawman because you don't work for STS and anyone can take what the devs say as how it works, twist it and create any imaginary scenario. Just because a few more shards drop, doesn't mean the end of the world. This is what we call FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

Try a different strawman.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Some people do not have the mental capacity to solve a petty 'problem'.

Again, if you looked at other scenarios, it is a concerning issue. Perhaps you do not have the mental capacity to see another scenario?

There was absolutely no reason to insult his intelligence. He's obviously not an english speaking player and the fact that he can communicate in multiple languages is great. Most Americans cannot even speak/write English properly.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 05:06 PM
guys no need to flame.

if a 50-100m more on storage and gold cap would hurt you guys?

its to avoid from being scam on a deals more than 100m.

Exactly, it's not like he's asking for an AP associated with it. It's for security purposes (at least in my case). Tell me, what is the downfall of doing this?

luka
04-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Whats the point of having 200-300m + ?lol
Equipping every class char with arc ring when u can share 1 on all 3 and have that gold just to wake up every day and say oh man look at all that gold i have!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
I don't see any problem with increasing the value of existing arcane like weapons or eggs. I am sure people who open locked (which I am not one) would be happier that when they loot an arcane that is not worth so little. So you can come up with whatever imaginary strawman scenario. But I doubt prices on anything would "sky rocket" like weapons because there are already so many of them out there. You can stand in any town and find someone selling maul or hooks. Even arcane staff is very common based on how many are looted and floating around. But I wont argue your strawman because you don't work for STS and anyone can take what the devs say as how it works, twist it and create any imaginary scenario. Just because a few more shards drop, doesn't mean the end of the world. This is what we call FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

your out of the topic!

Z
Zues we(I) are only going by how it was presented. And also you guys are throwing me in with the doubters, im a believer. Only time I need to see something, is when im ready to buy it.

benedri
04-18-2014, 05:09 PM
I boght visa card use a lot of money i get in try to buy platinum and it allwais cost eror wait 30 min some one can help :) tnx

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 05:11 PM

Oi vey!

so true :3

falmear
04-18-2014, 05:12 PM
They want hooks removed from locked crates because they are now a useless item, not because they sell for so little. As for arcane eggs, all of them are still very useful so they should not be removed from crates.

When did I buy a shard for cheap? 83m for a shard is cheap? I recall your offer being a mere 2m higher. The first shards sold for 50m or so, but due to demand they have skyrocketed. I just find it extremely funny that you've made a thread complaining about the price of an arcane ring trying to find reasons to lower the price (and that was when it was 85m) and at the same time, in game, you are offering to pay these values although on forums you state that you won't.

Go try that card on someone else, Falmear.

PS: That's not to say I don't find the prices of an arcane ring ridiculous, but that is not the issue at hand. That problem results from inflation and supreme demand.

I don't really care what the price of any one item is. But I care about it reflects it in the stats. Arcane ring doesn't reflect it in the stats in my opinion, specifically for a mage. You can go back to my thread and no one disagrees with my numbers except you. And you just keep bringing up its OP for rogues with is another one of your typical strawman arguments. Which has no relevance to anything I brought up because I was talking about an arcane ring for a mage not a rogue which is why I posted it in the mages forum. But anything is OP for rogues when you factor in critical damage. If you buy shard for 83m then sell ring for 110m, then yeah its cheap. Even if you sink a ton of gold into making it exceptional. We covered this in another thread.

Bullox
Lol raise the Gold Cap? Why? Because a few rich Players control the complete market and make horrible Prices?

Whats the next? New Mythic Armor for 180m?????

Nearly worthless Legendaries for about 1m.... lol

The market is complete dead and broken, how should a new Player have a chance to get one good item? Farming lockeds for 2 months to get a Legendary Armor?

Zeus

Are you kidding? Strawman? I proposed a legit scenario. Please, learn to recognize a proper strawman because this is not one.

Your joke of a solution would make weapons go higher in value. Do you really not see trends in arcane weapons? It may not be skyrocketing, but it sure is major inflation (esp. mauls).

Your solution is to test it and see what will happen, then screw up? Isn't that Microsoft?

There are already a lot of shards present, just find one. If you are not willing to pay the price, wait till they get cheaper. What would you like, every top player to have an arcane ring? I can name 10+ arcane rings in circulation right now. Compared to the L31 season, where it was difficult to name even 10 maul equipped warriors for most of the season, that's a HUGE difference.

Jexetta
04-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Many people who run elites for a chance at an item worth at most 3 million gold. And the average person will take 20-30 minutes for a chance to try and earn that much. You can't expect to come on a forum and complain about taking 3 minutes to transfer 100m from one character to another character on the same account without getting some kind of backlash.

All the above being said - raising the cap on gold ties into trust (if you want to pay more than the upper trade limit of the current cap) and how much money an item is really worth. Why is talking about the price of arcane shards unreasonable in this context?

falmear
04-18-2014, 05:14 PM
your out of the topic!

Ask Zeus to stop building strawmen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 05:14 PM
I boght visa card use a lot of money i get in try to buy platinum and it allwais cost eror wait 30 min some one can help :) tnx

it usually happens when u are buying plats on ur android device... try registering ur credit card to google wallet or itunes (if u have ios).

Z
04-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Done being 3v1'd with nonsense sorry, im out.

Daddyblu
04-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Maybe youre right, if im taking this the wrong way I apologize, perception is key, just looks like one of those threads.

i got a trade today 100+items

but as we all know item price change so fast. so we rather have pure gold since gold cap is only 100m your force to accept arcane eggs.

if you insist on pure gold he might run away with the extra gold once he provide you with 100m and you already give the arcane ring.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Ask Zeus to stop building strawmen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Learn to recognize a straw man first.

Here's the cost explained for an arcane ring:

90-95M for a clean

95-110M for a gemmed version depending on: gem type, supers/non supers

Essentially, the price raises based on platinum cost of the ring.

A clear ring requires 260 platinum, dragonite bar, and 25 of each essence. Thus, the value of the shard to the ring is only a few mil higher to take into account the platinum cost.

A gemmed ring requires 260 platinum, dragonite bar, 25 of each essence as well as a bare minimum of 160 platinum for the normal gems. If you require all super gems, the platinum cost can range from 1000-2000 platinum depending on how lucky the individual who is gemming the ring is. Thus, if the gems are tarlok and all super gemmed, the value of the ring can skyrocket into the 100m+ region.

Maybe you do not realize it, but it does not matter if the stats are not that great on a mage because for other classes, they are. That is why the ring is worth so much. So, no matter how many threads you make trying to justify the value of the ring for a mage, it won't lower the price for that class. That was the point of my posts, I hope you can understand that.

GL in getting your arcane shard, hopefully you'll stop complaining about the price when you do.

falmear
04-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Are you kidding? Strawman? I proposed a legit scenario. Please, learn to recognize a proper strawman because this is not one.

There are only 2 solutions:

1) Increase gold cap
2) Decrease the value of what you are selling to fit with in gold cap

And yes what you bring up is a strawman argument, you don't work for STS and are just a college student learning how to code. If you wrote the code and said this then said it couldn't be done then that would be one thing. But you don't so some how they are able to add a shard into the drop rate without effecting the prices on existing arcane. So I am sure they can increase the drop rate without effecting existing arcane. And even if there was a small increase the price of existing arcanes, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

mommyjane
04-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Lol raise the Gold Cap? Why? Because a few rich Players control the complete market and make horrible Prices?

Whats the next? New Mythic Armor for 180m?????

Nearly worthless Legendaries for about 1m.... lol

The market is complete dead and broken, how should a new Player have a chance to get one good item? Farming lockeds for 2 months to get a Legendary Armor?

when we were just started palying al, it took us more time than the time u r giving to acquire a legendary item that we wished to have. dontcha think its normal?...as what you've said, they are new players, they must learn how to strive unless they buy plats and open locked crates but still opening locked is a gamble.

nearly legendary items worth more than 1m.. hun people are paying for its rarity and hardship to acquire thats why they cost that much.

and 180m mythic armor? lolol..do u think players who are able to control the market would be able to raise its price that much?

Z
04-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Well this topic deflected from where it was intended.

Z
04-18-2014, 05:25 PM
See in this arguement, you could have transfered your gold approximately 133 times.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 05:27 PM
There are only 2 solutions:

1) Increase gold cap
2) Decrease the value of what you are selling to fit with in gold cap

And yes what you bring up is a strawman argument, you don't work for STS and are just a college student learning how to code. If you wrote the code and said this then said it couldn't be done then that would be one thing. But you don't so some how they are able to add a shard into the drop rate without effecting the prices on existing arcane. So I am sure they can increase the drop rate without affecting existing arcane. And even if there was a small increase the price of existing arcanes, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I never said it couldn't be done, I proposed ways that it could be done. I also said if that they increased the rate of the shard and it was kept in the same category as the weapons, then logically, the other weapons would be looted less and the shard would be looted more.

I've already shown you the amount of shards present. If you cannot find one at a value to your liking, you really are not trying hard enough.

I explained you the arcane looting system. If the shard is to remain in the weapon category, then if they kept the arcane weapon possibility the same but specifically the shard possibility higher, than in the weapon category, it would be a higher chance to loot the shard and lower chance to loot the weapon, thus the shard would be dominating.

Case and point: chance of looting an arcane egg vs. an arcane weapon

How about you tell a solution since you are so confident? :)

Criticizing is one thing, actually doing something is quite another. Why don't you propose a solution for once then, Falmear, since you seem so adamant in dropping the shard's value. After all, you've made multiple attempts now, correct?

benedri
04-18-2014, 05:31 PM
It write that i cant dowload it what more can help ?
usually happens when u are buying plats on ur android device... try registering ur credit card to google wallet or itunes (if u have ios).

Jexetta
04-18-2014, 05:51 PM
From an outsider - It simply looks like :

1 group : Thinks prices are out of control and that increasing the gold cap is a reflection of the economy being unhealthy based on these unreasonable prices. What should instead happen, is an adjustment to drop rates to better control the flow of gold and thus eliminate the issue of 100m being the cap.

2 group : Thinks the economy is fine based on the rarity of these items and that you should have to pay this much for such rare items - the rarity isn't an issue and will resolve itself sometime in the future.

I would argue if you increase the gold cap you'll probably see an increase in the 'top gear' price.

If you remember, and nostalgia does often reside behind rose colored glasses, that when the best gear was easier to attain and a set of villainous with lifethiefs was excellent gear and fairly easy to get - I think people had a lot more fun. Increasing the gold cap in this regard I think will negatively affect the economy and gameplay - no one really wants that except the people most likely to profit.

Zeus
04-18-2014, 06:11 PM
From an outsider - It simply looks like :

1 group : Thinks prices are out of control and that increasing the gold cap is a reflection of the economy being unhealthy based on these unreasonable prices. What should instead happen, is an adjustment to drop rates to better control the flow of gold and thus eliminate the issue of 100m being the cap.

2 group : Thinks the economy is fine based on the rarity of these items and that you should have to pay this much for such rare items - the rarity isn't an issue and will resolve itself sometime in the future.

I would argue if you increase the gold cap you'll probably see an increase in the 'top gear' price.

If you remember, and nostalgia does often reside behind rose colored glasses, that when the best gear was easier to attain and a set of villainous with lifethiefs was excellent gear and fairly easy to get - I think people had a lot more fun. Increasing the gold cap in this regard I think will negatively affect the economy and gameplay - no one really wants that except the people most likely to profit.

Due to inflation and crazy high demand, the price is what it is. I don't agree with it, but that's the price. Increasing the drop rate of the arcane shard will not get rid of the issue on hand, which is why it is an illogical solution.

It will only drop the value of the arcane ring/shard which is all some care about and is a very selfish decision IMO.

Ravager
04-18-2014, 08:54 PM
When arcane hooks came out, it was around 3m due to the limited cap. The gold cap was raised a few times and we saw an increase in the price of hooks. I would prefer not to increase the cap. Many future items would go above the 100m. Better to make things attainable in some form or another without plat than push them further away.

ClumsyCactus
04-18-2014, 09:05 PM
I dont really care about the thread, but u watch one piece? i love one piece ^^

Hoardseeker
04-18-2014, 09:50 PM

Oi vey!

so true :3
lol (-.-)

Anarchist
04-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Mrblu you have d wrong image in your request.

I don't understand if want a gold cap raise or just want to show us the guilds position on the LB ...

Xenobiotic
04-18-2014, 10:06 PM
When arcane hooks came out, it was around 3m due to the limited cap. The gold cap was raised a few times and we saw an increase in the price of hooks. I would prefer not to increase the cap. Many future items would go above the 100m. Better to make things attainable in some form or another without plat than push them further away.

That's what I thought. Sooner or later if stg does actually raise the gold cap, prices of better items would increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-18-2014, 10:32 PM

C'mon now...

This post alone says exactly why the gold cap shouldn't be increased.

Some items should be able to be attainable in one lifespawn if you high level merchs don't mind.

The devs could increse the gold cap in the stash but that would benefit only Mrblu and a few others so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on. Add the fact there is actually a efficient way to bypass the cap in the stash by using multiple characters and your chance of seeing a stash cap raise gets = 0.

Gold cap raise is something 0.10% of AL want.

For the 0.10% it means they could sell the best items in the game for 100mplus.

For the 99.90% of the game it means they will never be able to get those items.

To StS: Now you prefer to listen to 0.10% or to the larger customers? One thing i am sure of is that the game DOES NOT offer middle-up downwards players a efficient way of obtaining 100m plus. So when the average players start understanding they can't get those items they will gradually start leaving until this game will remain with is merchs selling items at monster prices and poor players that can never make such amounts of gold. Is this what we want? Drive players away because of few?

Even the most op item in a game should be kept in touch with reality and scaled appropriately by using as a regulator the cost of the other items

Merchers are manipulating the arcane ring market like hell.

Linkincena
04-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Raise it.. but don't make it an achievement lol..

Iliketolol
04-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Mrblu you have d wrong image in you request.

I don't understand if want a gold cap raise or just want to show us the guilds position on the LB ...

lolz..

Anarchist
04-18-2014, 10:59 PM
This is no more i sell to make profit this is greed.

Want to ruin a already sick economy just to make extra 50m? Forget it.

Falmear wants arcane shard drop rate to decrease so he can finally loot one.
Zeus and co want the gold cap to increase so they can sell the ring for more.

Both groups are pursuing their personal interest and don't even care to look at the situation as a whole. -_-

Ebezaanec
04-18-2014, 11:25 PM
I think the gold cap should be raised in STASH, but... Players will have to pay a considerable fee (gold/plat).

Since we were debating gold sinks in earlier threads.. make it gold.. It will be their investment. After all, I'm sure the gold is burning a large hole in the pockets of some.

Zylx
04-18-2014, 11:42 PM
I dont care, because this will never apply to me.

Candylicks
04-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Sts is busy making improvements that benefit a larger group, such as upgrades to guild halls and management. I do recognize the gold cap issue for those handful of players merching rings and shards, but ATM it remains a minority of the game. There have been some helpful suggestions on this thread already how to handle this situations and for now should suffice.

New gear (mythics!) are on the horizon and we will all be merching items in a lot less range than the arcane ring soon enough. Hang in there guys!

basketholic209
04-19-2014, 12:28 AM

Some items should be able to be attainable in one lifespawn if you high level merchs don't mind.

The devs could increse the gold cap in the stash but that would benefit only Mrblu and a few others so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on. Add the fact there is actually a efficient way to bypass the cap in the stash by using multiple characters and your chance of seeing a stash cap raise gets = 0.

To StS: Now you prefer to listen to 0.10% or to the larger customers? One thing i am sure of is that the game DOES NOT offer middle-up downwards players a efficient way of obtaining 100m plus. So when the average players start understanding they can't get those items they will gradually start leaving until this game will remain with is merchs selling items at monster prices and poor players that can never make such amounts of gold. Is this what we want? Drive players away because of few?

Even the most op item in a game should be kept in touch with reality and scaled appropriately by using as a regulator the cost of the other items

You said that "so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on", assuming that raising gold cap takes a lot of effort. I'm a programmer myself and I'm pretty sure it will only take less than 1 minute, unless they did some bad codes there :)

NB: I don't agree with raising the gold cap. Price of future items may raise even more if that happens.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 12:43 AM
You said that "so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on", assuming that raising gold cap takes a lot of effort. I'm a programmer myself and I'm pretty sure it will only take less than 1 minute, unless they did some bad codes there :)

NB: I don't agree with raising the gold cap. Price of future items may raise even more if that happens.

- Hey Sam raise that gold cap will ya?
- Sure guys. :D

ALT+BUTTON RAISE GOLD CAP.

- Wow Sam that was fast took you less than 1m .

What programs are you studying? No cause *Surpriseeee* i code too so i know what i am talking about. :)

basketholic209
04-19-2014, 01:21 AM
- Hey Sam raise that gold cap will ya?
- Sure guys. :D

ALT+BUTTON RAISE GOLD CAP.

- Wow Sam that was fast took you less than 1m .

What programs are you studying? No cause *Surpriseeee* i code too so i know what i am talking about. :)

If you're really a coder, you'll know that gold cap should be merely a constant that can be changed easily, obviously not by pressing ALT + button :)

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 01:28 AM
OMG!
I had a headache reading the whole thing.
Guys stop TRYING to make a valid point here.
It was clearly a show off thread. No matter what a Guy, his Mrs. And their lawyer/programmer/STS hidden employee/financial advisor/I'll report u all for not listening to me/I'll explain why the ring price is so high because it doesn't make any sense Say....

I remember when Bluu came to me. Asking to sell my ring to him.
And I said no.
His offer was 90mil (screenshots are available). And after I refused he said (we will not buy from you ever)... Bwahahhahaaaa.

If I loot a shard guys. I'll sell Again for 60, and rings, again at 85 (ask Injake, I sold him a ring)

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 01:39 AM
If you're really a coder, you'll know that gold cap should be merely a constant that can be changed easily, obviously not by pressing ALT + button :)

Let us not go off topic.

OMG!
It was clearly a show off thread. No matter what a Guy, his Mrs. And their lawyer/programmer/STS hidden employee/financial advisor/I'll report u all for not listening to me/I'll explain why the ring price is so high because it doesn't make any sense Say....

And I said no.
His offer was 90mil (screenshots are available). And after I refused he said (we will not buy from you ever)... Bwahahhahaaaa.

If I loot a shard guys. I'll sell Again for 60, and rings, again at 85 (ask Injake, I sold him a ring)

▲▲Said it all.

It is obvious Mrbluu is just trying to manipulate.

Haligali
04-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Just no. Raising gold cap causes inflation and you know it, this suggestion is speculative and manipulative of the current arcane ring and shard owners.

Kakashis
04-19-2014, 04:40 AM
hehe, first world problems! I don't mind, as long as there aren't any achievements associated with it! I'm suprised that people with 50-100+m are still insterested in playing this game!

Bless
04-19-2014, 05:06 AM

C'mon now...

I agree with this guy. Asking for a higher cap means that the highest legit trade amount is increased. Maybe not the arcane ring but maybe the next arcane could reach well over your proposed cap amount.

Increase stashable gold to 200m or even 1bn, stash gold really wont affect the market so its fine.

Candylicks
04-19-2014, 05:10 AM
It's a turn off to new players to see the gold cap this high.

Limsi
04-19-2014, 05:26 AM
OMG!

And I said no.

Dirty :/

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:47 AM

That's an attachment error. If you're posting from the website and go into advanced settings, then into attachments, you can accidentally upload previous pictures.

If he uploaded from a computer, which he did, then when removing the picture he has to delete the attachment code as well as the attachment. I think instead of deleting the attachment, he accidentally swapped it out with the guild position on the LB.

I think the gold cap should be raised in STASH, but... Players will have to pay a considerable fee (gold/plat).

Since we were debating gold sinks in earlier threads.. make it gold.. It will be their investment. After all, I'm sure the gold is burning a large hole in the pockets of some.

This is a great idea.

Way to kill two birds with one stone, Ebe!

OMG!
And I said no.

And your posts are not all show off either? They revolve around your wealth, lol.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:55 AM

They already are selling the arcane ring for 100m+.

Here's the thing, even if you do not raise the gold cap, that does not mean these items will stop selling for more than 100M. In what world does that make sense? It'll just increase the possibility for the seller to be scammed or the buyer to be scammed if the seller has ill intentions.

Case and point: 10m gold cap in PL, yet items sell for 200m.

Hoardseeker
04-19-2014, 05:58 AM
What is there to raise the Stash? Raise the Gold Pocket , When trading an Arcane ring if a person offers for 110in 2 Trades [Because it can hold only 100m] then he buys for 100m[he won't adds items , for scamming he'll tell you that he doesn't have any value able items] then he runs off without paying the Remaining 10mil

Bless
04-19-2014, 06:04 AM
What is there to raise the Stash? Raise the Gold Pocket , When trading an Arcane ring if a person offers for 110in 2 Trades [Because it can hold only 100m] then he buys for 100m[he won't adds items , for scamming he'll tell you that he doesn't have any value able items] then he runs off without paying the Remaining 10mil If people are foolish enough to sell a ring without asking for 10m worth of collateral items then they should not complain if they get scammed.

The market went up so high because of merchants, now pay the price. They first sold for 55-60m, merchants brought it and sold for 70m, merchants buy and sell 80m. Expect skyrocket prices if you are passing it from merhant to merchant - especially an item like the arcane ring. Its easy to see (and annoying) how an average player (10-20m) is put off by a price like that.

Hoardseeker
04-19-2014, 06:09 AM
If people are foolish enough to sell a ring without asking for 10m worth of collateral items then they should not complain if they get scammed.

The market went up so high because of merchants, now pay the price.

People in LB can Abuse it, they already doing it(not pointing everyone), their position, their power shows off them like trustable persons

Bless
04-19-2014, 06:16 AM
If people are foolish enough to sell a ring without asking for 10m worth of collateral items then they should not complain if they get scammed.

The market went up so high because of merchants, now pay the price.

People in LB can Abuse it, they already doing it(not pointing everyone), their position, their power shows off them like trustable persons No......even if the person doesnt give the remaining money, the colleteral item is worth the same amount, so you can sell that off...thats the whole point of colleteral.

Hoardseeker
04-19-2014, 06:18 AM
Read it Twice

Zeus
04-19-2014, 06:20 AM

The market went up so high because of merchants, now pay the price. They first sold for 55-60m, merchants brought it and sold for 70m, merchants buy and sell 80m. Expect skyrocket prices if you are passing it from merhant to merchant - especially an item like the arcane ring. Its easy to see (and annoying) how an average player (10-20m) is put off by a price like that.

Stopping the gold cap from being raised doesn't alleviate the issue, lol. You've played PL so you should know exactly what I am talking about. -.-

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 06:40 AM
That's an attachment error. If you're posting from the website and go into advanced settings, then into attachments, you can accidentally upload previous pictures.

If he uploaded from a computer, which he did, then when removing the picture he has to delete the attachment code as well as the attachment. I think instead of deleting the attachment, he accidentally swapped it out with the guild position on the LB.

This is a great idea.

Way to kill two birds with one stone, Ebe!

And your posts are not all show off either? They revolve around your wealth, lol.

Pot calling the kettle black.

I do not show off Zeus. U and ur guys do.
And my posts are legit. Asking to fix the auction to buy lockeds faster, is a legitimate request. That doesn't circle around me. Or my wealth.
I am sure u have a favorites folder of every known player and their posts. Maybe u can dig up my posts from there.

And asking for a free VIP crate. Came from h2n saying that u will know when u bought enough Plat, by getting a free chest.

Still think this is a Mrbluu show off thread.
Nothing more nothing less.
It's just a : look at me. I have so much money.
And it came only because the thread (richest players in AL) didn't mention his name, and he felt left out.

And Zeus is just stuck because as the assigned attorney he has to back his team up. Even if he doesn't believe in the cause.
But trust me. I can look deep in forums and dig up some old posts about this same issue. And u specifically saying put money on toons. And explaining why this is not a good idea (maybe it didn't profit u at that time).. I dunno..

Bless
04-19-2014, 07:03 AM

Stopping the gold cap from being raised doesn't alleviate the issue, lol. You've played PL so you should know exactly what I am talking about. -.- Yes I know, but the gold cap is an indicator of how expensive an item should get, items higher priced than a reasonable gold cap shouldnt exist - unless the cap is like 10m which is ridiculously low. Merchants and the rich guys are the reason the ring is 110m+ in the first place, theyve pretty much controlled the prices.

As a solution I have to agree with Falmear, the drop rate of shards should really be increased to get more rings in, to ease the demands. 50m is the max this ring should be worth. Why? Because compared to the game's (limited, and even crap if I'm not being to forward) money-making tehniques, 100m is absurd...

Zeus
04-19-2014, 07:03 AM
I do not show off Zeus. U and ur guys do.
And my posts are legit. Asking to fix the auction to buy lockeds faster, is a legitimate request. That doesn't circle around me. Or my wealth.
I am sure u have a favorites folder of every known player and their posts. Maybe u can dig up my posts from there.

And asking for a free VIP crate. Came from h2n saying that u will know when u bought enough Plat, by getting a free chest.

Still think this is a Mrbluu show off thread.
Nothing more nothing less.
It's just a : look at me. I have so much money.
And it came only because the thread (richest players in AL) didn't mention his name, and he felt left out.

And Zeus is just stuck because as the assigned attorney he has to back his team up. Even if he doesn't believe in the cause.
But trust me. I can look deep in forums and dig up some old posts about this same issue. And u specifically saying put money on toons. And explaining why this is not a good idea (maybe it didn't profit u at that time).. I dunno..

1. I never said that particular thread was not a legitimate request, but I think pretty much all wealthy flaunt in one way or another, even myself. So, one wealthy person calling another wealthy person a show off is like a pot calling the kettle black. Is there a way you could've put it more humbly and still delivered the point? Of course.

2. How many times have you posted that "Moe and his arcane ring" meme with an elvish lady wearing some god awful bling? Is that not considered showing off?

3. I don't need a favorites folder, search and post history function on these forums are great.

4. H2N was joking about that. It was more of a one time thing and at one point, was given out for support requests that could not be handled.

5. Mrbluu was stated in that thread quite a few times so I am sure that is not it. You can go look it up because I am not going to quote posts form there.

6. Your name was mentioned quite often, I wonder why? Perhaps because you too are gaudy about your wealth? I'm not saying I am not gaudy, but I am saying it's essentially the pot calling the kettle black. We aren't even close to being the richest players yet we are called them because of how gaudy we are with our wealth. It's really not that much if you compare it to the true über wealthy. In fact, I don't consider myself in the same league as them. I'm just happy that I have enough to get what I need and then stop merchanting as having stockpiles of gold without purpose isn't something that ever made sense to me.

7. At one point, I believe you admitted that you seek attention in the chatbox and a lot of what you say is to gain people's approval and attention.

8. Look up my posts, I don't recall ever supporting a broken gold cap system. You have 4 years worth of posts to search, so better get to it!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138845-Moe-the-hummer-pls&highlight=moehummer
Here's some pictures of you showing off some very nice Hummers of yours. The first one is justified, hateppl asked for it. However, there was a need to show off two? C'mon now!

Dude. I just want to have me some VIP crates. Am not asking for mythics or arcane.....!
A VIP banner would be lovely...
Did not make a thread to show off, yet you want a VIP banner? Again, c'mon now...

My point? All wealthy people show off, so I do not think it matters to what degree. If people already know, what is the point of being subtle about it? Then, it's like hiding behind mirrors. We're supposed to not make posts about obscene amounts of money to protect other people's feelings of jealousy?

Zeus
04-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Yes I know, but the gold cap is an indicator of how expensive an item should get, items higher priced than a reasonable gold cap shouldnt exist - unless the cap is like 10m which is ridiculously low. Merchants and the rich guys are the reason the ring is 110m+ in the first place, theyve pretty much controlled the prices.

As a solution I have to agree with Falmear, the drop rate of shards should really be increased to get more rings in, to ease the demands. 50m is the max this ring should be worth.

The demand is only so high because there is an increased amount of players who have that amount of gold. It's an arcane item. You want everybody to be wearing it which further makes life on the middle class difficult, especially in PvP?

It'll get cheaper down the line, just as the arcane staff did. You've worn the ring so I am sure you know how much of a power increase it is. It's truly ridiculous!

If you increase the drop rates of the shards, you're not solving the issue. Soooo many people have more than 50m and the people I know do not even merchant!

Hoardseeker
04-19-2014, 07:21 AM
And the Point No.2 Is Enough I think, He must have Left the thread by Now :adoration:

Cero
04-19-2014, 08:26 AM
Whatever ....
My grandpa's dad's Son owns the blackmarket.

Xenobiotic
04-19-2014, 08:27 AM
And the Point No.2 Is Enough I think, He must have Left the thread by Now :adoration:

Yea, the OP hasn't posted in the last two pages. I think he has (hopefully) resolved his conflict.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 08:28 AM
Yea, the OP hasn't posted in the last two pages. I think he has (hopefully) resolved his conflict.

We have for now. I only accept gold + items for the ring currently.

inkredible
04-19-2014, 08:42 AM
lol ggeez the lazinesss. as yall know trix have over 500m ++ worth of gold and items, do u see her complaining? lol just get other toons,
u dont need to transfer 99m everyday , every hour, every minute. why u gotta keep transferring for bro? nothing in game really worth over 100m..
i highly doubt u spend 200m everyday.. in which u could have 99m in ur stash and 99m on you. no need to transfer let it sit on an account unless really necessary, theres a lot more people as rich and richer than you, most of them dont worry about this much tho i do understand it can be annoying.. but i also dont see the necessity of transferring over 100m everyday to yourself.. unless you really do spend that much everyday

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 08:55 AM
1. I never said that particular thread was not a legitimate request, but I think pretty much all wealthy flaunt in one way or another, even myself. So, one wealthy person calling another wealthy person a show off is like a pot calling the kettle black. Is there a way you could've put it more humbly and still delivered the point? Of course.

2. How many times have you posted that "Moe and his arcane ring" meme with an elvish lady wearing some god awful bling? Is that not considered showing off?

3. I don't need a favorites folder, search and post history function on these forums are great.

4. H2N was joking about that. It was more of a one time thing and at one point, was given out for support requests that could not be handled.

5. Mrbluu was stated in that thread quite a few times so I am sure that is not it. You can go look it up because I am not going to quote posts form there.

6. Your name was mentioned quite often, I wonder why? Perhaps because you too are gaudy about your wealth? I'm not saying I am not gaudy, but I am saying it's essentially the pot calling the kettle black. We aren't even close to being the richest players yet we are called them because of how gaudy we are with our wealth. It's really not that much if you compare it to the true über wealthy. In fact, I don't consider myself in the same league as them. I'm just happy that I have enough to get what I need and then stop merchanting as having stockpiles of gold without purpose isn't something that ever made sense to me.

7. At one point, I believe you admitted that you seek attention in the chatbox and a lot of what you say is to gain people's approval and attention.

8. Look up my posts, I don't recall ever supporting a broken gold cap system. You have 4 years worth of posts to search, so better get to it!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?138845-Moe-the-hummer-pls&highlight=moehummer
Here's some pictures of you showing off some very nice Hummers of yours. The first one is justified, hateppl asked for it. However, there was a need to show off two? C'mon now!

Did not make a thread to show off, yet you want a VIP banner? Again, c'mon now...

My point? All wealthy people show off, so I do not think it matters to what degree. If people already know, what is the point of being subtle about it? Then, it's like hiding behind mirrors. We're supposed to not make posts about obscene amounts of money to protect other people's feelings of jealousy?

Aaaaahhhh.

Jealousy...
Mankind's first sin.

It's Gona be alright Zeus.
Ur right about one thing though...

I am Waaaaaay above ur league.

R u gona report me now?

Serancha
04-19-2014, 09:08 AM

Nice defense, but try reading the posts a bit more carefully yourself. He has stated clearly that his problem is not dealing in arcane rings, it is that "it is a pain to change characters to transfer gold". If he was asking due to merching it might be legit. But requesting a raised cap cause he's too lazy to use an alt? That's the reason people are calling it a showoff / troll thread.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Nice defense, but try reading the posts a bit more carefully yourself. He has stated clearly that his problem is not dealing in arcane rings, it is that "it is a pain to change characters to transfer gold". If he was asking due to merching it might be legit. But requesting a raised cap cause he's too lazy to use an alt? That's the reason people are calling it a showoff / troll thread.

Well, for in my scenario then, I agree with the gold cap being raised. I merch these rings as well and I don't want to run the risk of being scammed, would you? It might've been a wrong reason to ask for the gold cap, but that does not mean it's a bad suggestion.

Aaaaahhhh.

Jealousy...
Mankind's first sin.

R u gona report me now?

Trust me, I'm far from jealous over your claims of wealth. Depending on the model and year of those H2, they can range from $10k-40k each which isn't all that impressive. Then again, in that price range, Hummer makes the biggest statement which is why people purchase it. My personal preference is BMW and Mercedes Benz.

I could show off real life wealth too; I choose not to & that is what separates us.

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Aaaaahhhh.

Jealousy...
Mankind's first sin.

R u gona report me now?

I thought mankind's first sin was "disobedience?" :p

Hoardseeker
04-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Even it is a SHOWOFF thread leave it Behind , and There is no interconnection between The Show off and the Arcane Ring trade thingy

Serancha
04-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Rich people problems..... I count my zeros when trading legendaries. If you're getting 100 mil out of someone, they're unlikely to scam for the extra 10 you're charging over the 100m mark. And if they do? Well, the gold cap is there largely to keep prices of things attainable for players. By going over the gold cap on prices, it's your decision to take a risk.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:22 AM
Rich people problems..... I count my zeros when trading legendaries. If you're getting 100 mil out of someone, they're unlikely to scam for the extra 10 you're charging over the 100m mark. And if they do? Well, the gold cap is there largely to keep prices of things attainable for players. By going over the gold cap on prices, it's your decision to take a risk.

You'd be surprised how many people would scam over 10M. I keep having to just quote on PL.

Also, in the wrong hands, the ring can be used as an object to take people's gold. What if the player asks for half gold initially, then half gold on the ring? Or, rather the overflow first and then he will trade ring for the gold cap?

I will keep saying this:

Case and point: Pocket Legends

This scenario happens there on a daily basis so you cannot tell me that it does not happen. Infact, some scammers who have somehow made it big purposely pick up these items for the sake of deceiving others.

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Well, for in my scenario then, I agree with the gold cap being raised. I merch these rings as well and I don't want to run the risk of being scammed, would you? It might've been a wrong reason to ask for the gold cap, but that does not mean it's a bad suggestion.

Trust me, I'm far from jealous over your claims of wealth. Depending on the model and year of those H2, they can range from $10k-40k each which isn't all that impressive. Then again, in that price range, Hummer makes the biggest statement which is why people purchase it. My personal preference is BMW and Mercedes Benz.

I could show off real life wealth too; I choose not to & that is what separates us.

U said it sister.
If I showed my car coz hateppl asked for it. Then I am Not showing off.
1. For the value of the car. As u said.
2. Coz someone asked for its photo.

I rest my case.

Report report. Maybe I'll get a bann for a day or two.
Oh. Wait. We r not good friends. U only report good friends. Right?

Serancha
04-19-2014, 09:25 AM
Being as there are not THAT many people in this game with hundreds of millions, I would think the names of the scammers would be pretty much known. But what do I know, I'm just a noob rogue who took 10 months to earn Sam.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:28 AM
U said it sister.
If I showed my car coz hateppl asked for it. Then I am Not showing off.
1. For the value of the car. As u said.
2. Coz someone asked for its photo.

I rest my case.

Report report. Maybe I'll get a bann for a day or two.
Oh. Wait. We r not good friends. U only report good friends. Right?

And the need to show a second picture was, as I stated? C'mon now...:)

If someone asks: Do you have a gold bar?
Your answer: I don't just have one, but I have two...

How in the world is that not showing off? I've also quoted you in the VIP banner. Your whole personality on the wealth thing is about showing off, Moe, so why criticize someone who thinks the same as you?

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 09:29 AM
I refuse to be compared to someone like daddyblu.
And The VIP banner came from multiple players who said that top Plat spenders should get VIP banners along with their crates. Maybe u were asleep that day in ur 4 years of service.

Again. Still See that its the number one show off thread in the history of AL.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:34 AM
I refuse to be compared to someone like daddyblu

Same personality, just the two of you speak different languages. He also gifts expensive items as well and doesn't tell people. There's no reason to, the people you gifted will do the talking for you.

It doesn't mean you're not a show off as well.

PS: No, he has not given me a dime and I don't think I would accept it from him either.

In my mind, it's okay to show off. You own it? Show it off! If the concept of showing off wasn't accepted, luxury cars would not exist and we would all be driving 1999 Honda Civics.

Take a look at the search option, you're the only one who mentioned a banner. That was also the first page and the first attempt at VIP crates.

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Showing off is fun, but rubbing it in someone's face is a bit more annoying.

It's ok to show off. We as humans share the tendency of believing we are superior to another. There is no denying it. We have all, at one point in our lifetime, have thought that we were better than someone else.

Iliketolol
04-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Same personality, just the two of you speak different languages. He also gifts expensive items as well and doesn't tell people. There's no reason to, the people you gifted will do the talking for you.

It doesn't mean you're not a show off as well.

PS: No, he has not given me a dime and I don't think I would accept it from him either.

In my mind, it's okay to show off. You own it? Show it off! If the concept of showing off wasn't accepted, luxury cars would not exist and we would all be driving 1999 Honda Civics.

He can show as much as he like in game, whats the point of making threads on forums to show off? Shows how immature he is..

Parth this not first time hes doing this...

Am actually surprised why are you defending him? He could've mentioned his issue without flashing off his '180million gold' ..

Or he wouldn've contacted support, hell this not even in feedback section ..

Ps. Moehummer is no different than daddyblu...

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Showing off is fun, but rubbing it in someone's face is a bit more annoying.

It's ok to show off. We as humans share the tendency of believing we are superior to another. There is no denying it. We have all, at one point in our lifetime, have thought that we were better than someone else.

Exactly!

I didn't Daddyblu saying anywhere in this thread though, "haha, I have more gold than you" or something along the lines. Did you? If you did, then y'all all right for bagging on him. I just feel that he used the wrong reason to show the solution to this. He trades arcane ring just as I do at values exceeding 100M so I know that's a legitimate issue.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
He can show as much as he like in game, whats the point of making threads on forums to show off? Shows how immature he is..

Parth this not first time hes doing this...

Am actually surprised why are you defending him? He could've mentioned his issue without flashing off his '180million gold' ..

Or he wouldn've contacted support, hell this not even in feedback section ..

Ps. Moehummer is no different than daddyblu...

I want to be able to sell my rings without being forced to sell items on top of gold. That is way way way annoying. So, I feel that his topic on hand held some reason but he used the wrong thing to explain it.

Personally, I would've used the trade example as I've been showing.

I've sold the rings twice for 100m or more and it's so annoying to have to sell the excess items from the trade. Seriously, not everybody has the time to do that and it's not an effective solution. Also, exposing more arcane shards to the economy is not either as I've already shown due to inflation issues.

I've also shown that stopping the gold cap from being increased will not stop an item's price to go higher. You've played PL. I'm sure you know how black dragon set sells for 200M there when the gold cap is only 10m. People have to bring 20 characters full of gold and hope not to get scammed. Isn't that a bit ridiculous?

PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

Iliketolol
04-19-2014, 09:59 AM
I want to be able to sell my rings without being forced to sell items on top of gold. That is way way way annoying. So, I feel that his topic on hand held some reason but he used the wrong thing to explain it.

Personally, I would've used the trade example as I've been showing.

I've sold the rings twice for 100m or more and it's so annoying to have to sell the excess items from the trade. Seriously, not everybody has the time to do that and it's not an effective solution. Also, exposing more arcane shards to the economy is not either as I've already shown due to inflation issues.

I've also shown that stopping the gold cap from being increased will not stop an item's price to go higher. You've played PL. I'm sure you know how black dragon set sells for 200M there when the gold cap is only 10m. People have to bring 20 characters full of gold and hope not to get scammed. Isn't that a big ridiculous?

PS: I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

^^ yes thats the better way of representing it...

And i agree with u :D

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Bla. Bla. Bla.
Mrblu can showoff for all we care. As someone said earlier this guy plat record could be even more surprising than the amount of gold he has.

The main issue here is that gold cap should not be raised. Zeus too knows it shouldn't, everyone knows this will break the market more than it is already.

Parth you were calling out PL selling items for 200 with a 10m gold cap. How is the economy of PL? From the threads and what i hear it is dead gone. You want AL to end the same way?

Following only your personal and a bunch of merchs interest at the cost of 99% of AL?
Dude i thought you were better than this... :/

Moehummer
04-19-2014, 11:06 AM
Omg. Ur just like my X-Wife
You won't stop at any cost. U just have to have the last word for u. Even if u know that u have no case.
I think u r a brag and a person that likes to show off in the worst means possible.
And u act like u own STS, and u make ur way by snitching people (I have screen shots, but not welling to take them out of context like u do)
Ur just giving me a headache. And copy pasting what u want. I honestly don't have the time for arguing with you anymore.

Time consuming. And a real headache.

Daddyblu is a show-off. And as everyone else said. Email customer support. Or better present this thread than showing off the money he has.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Bla. Bla. Bla.
Mrblu can showoff for all we care. As someone said earlier this guy plat record could be even more surprising than the amount of gold he has.

The main issue here is that gold cap should not be raised. Zeus too knows it shouldn't, everyone knows this will break the market more than it is already.

Parth you were calling out PL selling items for 200 with a 10m gold cap. How is the economy of PL? From the threads and what i hear it is dead gone. You want AL to end the same way?

Following only your personal and a bunch of merchs interest at the cost of 99% of AL?
Dude i thought you were better than this... :/

Raising the gold cap won't cause the economy to break, the level of inflation will.

Again, I'll restate...it's not the gold cap that causes the economy to break, it's the inflation. Fix that and the economy won't be broken. Unfortunately, the inflation generates from locked crates so find a way to fix locked crates.

Omg. Ur just like my X-Wife
You won't stop at any cost. U just have to have the last word for u. Even if u know that u have no case.
I think u r a brag and a person that likes to show off in the worst means possible.
And u act like u own STS, and u make ur way by snitching people (I have screen shots, but not welling to take them out of context like u do)
Ur just giving me a headache. And copy pasting what u want. I honestly don't have the time for arguing with you anymore.

Time consuming. And a real headache.

Daddyblu is a show-off. And as everyone else said. Email customer support. Or better present this thread than showing off the money he has.

I do report people that are cheaters. What are you going to do, report me for reporting people? Lol, that's a joke. I don't act like I own STG but I think that people should play the game fairly. If you choose friends over fair game, that's fine, but I don't like knowing my friends are cheats. :)

I'm not the only one who just compared you to Daddyblu. Sorry Moe, but you're the exact same thing and that's completely fine! If you can't handle that, I don't know what to tell you.

MoloToha
04-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Gj, guys, I hope, troll enjoyed the meal :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Pandamoni
04-19-2014, 11:42 AM
Exactly!

I didn't Daddyblu saying anywhere in this thread though, "haha, I have more gold than you" or something along the lines. Did you? If you did, then y'all all right for bagging on him. I just feel that he used the wrong reason to show the solution to this. He trades arcane ring just as I do at values exceeding 100M so I know that's a legitimate issue.

You've chosen to jump to his rescue when he made his bed. He did not present this as a trade issue. You chose to defend his OP, Parth, when the majority of the people reading it agree it just made him look rather gross. Instead of feeling you need to defend him and his post to address what you believe is a real issue (selling items over 100m and eventual scams similar to those in PL) you might have been better off creating your own thread. As an outside observer I saw a total brag post. In fact, by the time I read the OP there is just a picture of guild rank which totally seemed like a troll/brag post. You know the OP, I don't, but if the personality a person chooses to show the world creates negative reactions then that person should either deal with it or consider some self reflection.

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 12:14 PM

Ikr thanks.

I still like the "accidentally" doe.

Raising the gold cap won't cause the economy to break, the level of inflation will.

Again, I'll restate...it's not the gold cap that causes the economy to break, it's the inflation. Fix that and the economy won't be broken. Unfortunately, the inflation generates from locked crates so find a way to fix locked crates.

You are pratically saying it is not my fault if price are going high it is locked fault so please sts raise gold cap so i can sell my stuff at a higher price. LMAO.

There is no point in you turning and twisting the story trying to be right when you are wrong (NO theoretical BS)
The fact is highing gold cap is just giving merchers a legitimate way to make a feast out of us and nobody will let that happen. Sorry.

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 12:16 PM

yah i remove my gold screen shot. people might misunderstood and say im showoff.

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 12:29 PM
yah i remove my gold screen shot. people might misunderstood and say im showoff.

Take classes from parth about attachments cause to me it seems you are still showing off :)

falmear
04-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Falmear wants arcane shard drop rate to decrease so he can finally loot one.

Not that it matters at this point but this is a fabrication because I don't open any chests or crates. So I'll never loot one. The point is to keep the price of any item inside the gold cap.

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 12:35 PM
You've chosen to jump to his rescue when he made his bed. He did not present this as a trade issue. You chose to defend his OP, Parth, when the majority of the people reading it agree it just made him look rather gross. Instead of feeling you need to defend him and his post to address what you believe is a real issue (selling items over 100m and eventual scams similar to those in PL) you might have been better off creating your own thread. As an outside observer I saw a total brag post. In fact, by the time I read the OP there is just a picture of guild rank which totally seemed like a troll/brag post. You know the OP, I don't, but if the personality a person chooses to show the world creates negative reactions then that person should either deal with it or consider some self reflection.

I removed the original photo of the deal and gold since people might say yah im showing how gold i have.

my main concern is to raise the gold cap so its not that hard to trade gold more than 100m.

same go with the gold stash.

the deal pure gold but since max is 100m you will be force to accept arcane eggs, since he might scam the rest of the gold once he get the ring.

and i was dealing with a lvl 15 guy, i dont know who his main account. he dont want to show his main.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Panda, I've already explained previously that it was an attachment error.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Ikr thanks.

I still like the "accidentally" doe.

You are pratically saying it is not my fault if price are going high it is locked fault so please sts raise gold cap so i can sell my stuff at a higher price. LMAO.

There is no point in you turning and twisting the story trying to be right when you are wrong (NO theoretical BS)
The fact is highing gold cap is just giving merchers a legitimate way to make a feast out of us and nobody will let that happen. Sorry.

The gold cap won't stop me from making higher valued sales and it's not stopping anyone else either. The last ring sold for 115m last time I checked so I'm pretty sure it's not stopping anyone.

I'm asking STG to raise the gold cap so I can sell the ring without having to deal with items.

Why is that such an issue?

Again, I will reiterate. People are already selling the ring for well beyond gold cap quite frequently. It's not a small amount above gold cap either, it's 10-15m above. Raising the gold cap will alleviate this issue without causing prices to crash.

Causing arcane shards to be more common does not solve the issue, because it only solves the issue for that particular item. What about the next newest arcane item? We'll have to increase drop rates on that one as well? What about the next one? And the next?

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 01:20 PM
I have a simple question if I reach the gold cap "99m" and I happen to make an extra 10m what happens to that 10m? Is it stored in some virtual space? Or is it gone? ...forever ...

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 01:21 PM
And would this mean that if I use 10m ill still remain with my 99m? Just a simple question to be cautious.

Pandamoni
04-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Panda, I've already explained previously that it was an attachment error.

It's still not fixed. Typically, if I make an error in a post that is pointed out a number of times I go fix it--I'd especially do this if it was pointed out that it looks like a brag post--unless my intention was to brag.

csyui
04-19-2014, 01:51 PM
I won't put all my real world money into one bank account.
Same reason applies to the game; I won't put all my gold into one character, or even under one account. When my gold reach 50m, I will register a new account, and keep the extra gold into the new account. :adoration: But ... But I don't have 50m. :dejection:

The original poster should do that in my way, just in case some accidents make you can't get access to the gold you have on one account.

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 01:57 PM
The gold cap won't stop me from making higher valued sales and it's not stopping anyone else either. The last ring sold for 115m last time I checked so I'm pretty sure it's not stopping anyone.

I'm asking STG to raise the gold cap so I can sell the ring without having to deal with items.

Why is that such an issue?

Again, I will reiterate. People are already selling the ring for well beyond gold cap quite frequently. It's not a small amount above gold cap either, it's 10-15m above. Raising the gold cap will alleviate this issue without causing prices to crash.

Causing arcane shards to be more common does not solve the issue, because it only solves the issue for that particular item. What about the next newest arcane item? We'll have to increase drop rates on that one as well? What about the next one? And the next?

You don't understand gold cap is a natural barrier that dissuades merchers from selling their stuff at monster prices whether they respect the barrier or bypass it it is left to them but the gold cap is100 million gold; more than that you can't trade and that is a good thing. Everyone knows that is the sanity limit a item should be priced so anything that exceeds the limit will be hitting a alarm in everyone's head

If for example the gold cap was raised next time a new arcane item comes out you will be requesting for a new gold cap.
If for example the gold cap was raised next wave of Lv41 mythics will cost just too much. The ring will increase and the mythic will follow.

I feel, no i know if the gold cap rises now things will get worser than ever. The distance between the rest of the game and the items merchers will able to manipulate will be just too big.

I have been playing another game for 5+ years where the currency weight is similar to AL and the gold cap is currently 999m while the highest valued item you can drop sell for around 7m. It is darn hard to get the decent items selling for 100m+ without using real cash talkless getting those at 1b.

The best items as they were realeased started increasing and increasing till on one side a minority of players that spend heavy money has the best items and on the otherside the majority can't in anyway dream of having 1 of their stuff. It turned from f2p to p2w.

Don't look at now look at the future if you guys keep merching stuff out of the reach of the rest of the items ig many average players at a point will leave. The game at its current state does not offer a average player a efficient system that let him pile up 100+m when it will do then we will be ready to raise gold cap as for now it is just killing AL.

To cure inflation lowing the shard drop rate is not the solution. Inflation is a natural thing that comes at a certain point to all free oriented economies. What can be done is cleansing and repeating what does that mean: when the best items obtainable through money increase, you (the game) increase the value of the items that are dropped from the monsters and that is what the itemization system is meant for.

Let us see how much the new wave of pinks will cost before asking for the gold cap to be raised.

Energizeric
04-19-2014, 02:13 PM
You don't understand gold cap is a natural barrier that dissuades merchers from selling their stuff at monster prices whether they respect the barrier or bypass it it is left to them but the gold cap is100 million gold; more than that you can't trade and that is a good thing. Everyone knows that is the sanity limit a item should be priced so anything that exceeds the limit will be hitting a alarm in everyone's head

Actually, that is not how it works. Back in 2012 when I used to play Pocket Legends, the gold cap was 10m. The most desired items were dragon vanity sets, and as they gradually increased in price past the 10m/item price point, the market simply dried up and you could not find anyone willing to sell these items. I can remember having enough gold to buy one and it took me 5 weeks to find a seller. Price was not even the issue, it was just that nobody trusted anyone so making a purchase was a big problem.

Having a low gold cap does not keep prices low, it just serves to remove gold from the equation. If you want a real life example, read about what happened during the American Civil War when everyone hoarded money and the economy dried up as there was no money available to use to purchase anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_token

What will eventually happen if we stay on the current course is that the next arcane item will be so expensive that the rich players will hoard them and nobody who did not loot one will ever be able to purchase one. The solution to inflation is gold sinks, and we have another thread where that is being discussed.

That said, I do NOT think we need to raise gold cap, I think if we have a few gold sinks then the problem will take care of itself. As has been stated, storing gold is not an issue since you can have multiple toons. The only issue at hand is when single purchases go higher than 100m, and I think that is just unhealthy for the game.

To cure inflation raising the shard drop rate is not the solution. Inflation is a natural thing that comes at a point to all free oriented economies. What can be done is cleansing and repeating what does that mean: when the best items obtainable through money increase, you (the game) increase the value of the items that are dropped and that is the itemization system. Let us see how much the new wave of pinks will cost before asking for the gold cap to be raised.

I've suggested that the elite dungeons be made super hard so that the elite legendary items are super rare, but everyone cries that farming becomes too hard. So I'm not sure what you are asking for here. STS cannot "make" items that cost a lot. The cost of items are determined by how rare they are, not by the stats of the items. All you have to do is look at season 2 when the best sorcerer weapon was the watch rifle which at the time could be had for 5k. The stats were great, and STS certainly did their part in creating an "expensive" item. The problem is that they were super common.

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 02:24 PM
True a good example at that time isn't only the watch rifle but the dark watch sword as well as forerunner.

Tendirin
04-19-2014, 02:45 PM
First of all... Who has 500m? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellica

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 02:53 PM
Actually, that is not how it works. Back in 2012 when I used to play Pocket Legends, the gold cap was 10m. The most desired items were dragon vanity sets, and as they gradually increased in price past the 10m/item price point, the market simply dried up and you could not find anyone willing to sell these items. I can remember having enough gold to buy one and it took me 5 weeks to find a seller. Price was not even the issue, it was just that nobody trusted anyone so making a purchase was a big problem.

Having a low gold cap does not keep prices low, it just serves to remove gold from the equation. If you want a real life example, read about what happened during the American Civil War when everyone hoarded money and the economy dried up as there was no money available to use to purchase anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_token

What will eventually happen if we stay on the current course is that the next arcane item will be so expensive that the rich players will hoard them and nobody who did not loot one will ever be able to purchase one. The solution to inflation is gold sinks, and we have another thread where that is being discussed.

That said, I do NOT think we need to raise gold cap, I think if we have a few gold sinks then the problem will take care of itself. As has been stated, storing gold is not an issue since you can have multiple toons. The only issue at hand is when single purchases go higher than 100m, and I think that is just unhealthy for the game.

I've suggested that the elite dungeons be made super hard so that the elite legendary items are super rare, but everyone cries that farming becomes too hard. So I'm not sure what you are asking for here. STS cannot "make" items that cost a lot. The cost of items are determined by how rare they are, not by the stats of the items. All you have to do is look at season 2 when the best sorcerer weapon was the watch rifle which at the time could be had for 5k. The stats were great, and STS certainly did their part in creating an "expensive" item. The problem is that they were super common.

We are pratically saying the same thing.

I didnt say gold cap will stop the value of items to rise cause arcane ring has already exceeded the gold cap but i do believe it slows the rate at which the items increase. If for example the gold cap was 150m maybe right now we would find ourselves buying a arcane ring for 160m. Think of it.

There are many ways the game can higher the value of pinks:
1.first of all unlike with this wave that sucked the legendaries have to be similar in power without exceeding the lv41 mythcs i am talking of a mythic set vs Tarloks range.
The legendaries have to appetible mouth drooling fast selling anything you imagine as WANTED.

2. The maps must be hard. Easy maps give cheap loots there is no doubt about this.

3. Adjusting the legendary items stats with updates or events when they start decreasing in value to reactivate the interest of players and higher the demand.

4 Making a aps related to the legendaries.

5. Making legendaries ingredients for crafting the Lv41 mythics(in this case a legendary used vanishes from market).

A good gold sink is the one that doesn't blindly shoots everyone but the richest. That is where the gold is.

Earlier someone suggested a decent amount of gold to increase stash gold cap and i found it legit.

I already suggested and i will repeat since we are on the matter a not fixed mythic item purchasable with gold, not fixed cause this month it might be the helm next day the ring. It might sound like blasphemy but this way we will be hitting two birds with one stone.
1. Keeping lv41 mythics prices in touch with reality.
2. Removing decent amounts of gold from the game.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 03:06 PM
It's still not fixed. Typically, if I make an error in a post that is pointed out a number of times I go fix it--I'd especially do this if it was pointed out that it looks like a brag post--unless my intention was to brag.

I'll tell him to fix and explain how, lol.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 03:07 PM

If for example the gold cap was raised next time a new arcane item comes out you will be requesting for a new gold cap.
If for example the gold cap was raised next wave of Lv41 mythics will cost just too much. The ring will increase and the mythic will follow.

I feel, no i know if the gold cap rises now things will get worser than ever. The distance between the rest of the game and the items merchers will able to manipulate will be just too big.

I have been playing another game for 5+ years where the currency weight is similar to AL and the gold cap is currently 999m while the highest valued item you can drop sell for around 7m. It is darn hard to get the decent items selling for 100m+ without using real cash talkless getting those at 1b.

The best items as they were realeased started increasing and increasing till on one side a minority of players that spend heavy money has the best items and on the otherside the majority can't in anyway dream of having 1 of their stuff. It turned from f2p to p2w.

Don't look at now look at the future if you guys keep merching stuff out of the reach of the rest of the items ig many average players at a point will leave. The game at its current state does not offer a average player a efficient system that let him pile up 100+m when it will do then we will be ready to raise gold cap as for now it is just killing AL.

To cure inflation lowing the shard drop rate is not the solution. Inflation is a natural thing that comes at a certain point to all free oriented economies. What can be done is cleansing and repeating what does that mean: when the best items obtainable through money increase, you (the game) increase the value of the items that are dropped from the monsters and that is what the itemization system is meant for.

Let us see how much the new wave of pinks will cost before asking for the gold cap to be raised.

Ener said it all.

He's right, a gold sink is what we truly need.

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Ener said it all.

Economics 101, Elite...learn it..

Remember! I am always willing to learn from who really has solid things to teach including Ener.

Btw you are the one asking for higher gold caps in a broken economy where everyone complains there is a increasing inflation,

go figure who needs lessons. :)

Zeus
04-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Remember! I am always willing to learn from who really has solid things to teach including Ener.

Btw you are the one asking for higher gold caps in a broken economy where everyone complains there is a increasing inflation,

go figure who needs lessons. :)

I'm asking to prevent scams. Also, if you noticed, I took out that part because I considered it very mean and immature of me. Asking for higher gold caps, as Ener has stated, will not make the price go higher.

I can sell items and profit wether they raise the gold cap or not. Energ also gave you a case and point.

Also, however, he provides a truly logical solution on how to fix the issue. As I've been stating again and again, inflation is the issue. Energizeric gives us a great solution by stating that gold sinks are what is needed. However, it should be gold sinks that only apply to the rich (in that case, me!).

How could we do this? Well, that recipe for arcane ring? Up the value to perhaps 5M gold. Sure, the merchants might pass on that cost to the customer, but at least it is draining money from the economy.

If you're willing to learn, then learn what Energizeric is saying. Thanks!

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm asking to prevent scams. Also, if you noticed, I took out that part because I considered it very mean and immature of me. Asking for higher gold caps, as Ener has stated, will not make the price go higher.

If you're willing to learn, then learn what Energizeric is saying. Thanks!

Ener said raising gold cap won't stop some items price from rising not that it won't make the items price go higher.

This are two completely different statements. Trying to fool me or something Parth?

Please don't insult me :)

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 04:03 PM

Ener said raising gold cap won't stop some items price from rising not that it won't make the items price go higher.

This are two completely different statements. Trying to fool me or something Parth?

Please don't insult me :)

You seem to be a major cause of most thread locks.. And this isn't a blunt statement.

I have watched many threads where you argue with Zeus and company... many, many threads.

Twjsted
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM
I let this stay open a bit longer than I should have it seems. While most of the posts are civil and on topic, it seems like this has degenerated more than once. Shutting it down.