PDA

View Full Version : Increase the amount of gold cap

Wrestled
04-18-2014, 09:27 PM
I think sts should increase the gold cap because it makes people more comfortable while buying things over 10m+ like a esb, ewt, or even a green or yellow forgotten blade sword and staff. Sts should make the new gold cap to 100m or maybe 500m because i know some people that are so rich that they have like 6 different toons each holding 9,999,999g while you gives can just increase the amount so they dont have to leave to get on a character for one trade. I hope you guys take it in consideration and increase but its just a suggestion. :p

Sheugokin
04-18-2014, 09:29 PM
This has been suggested too many times to count ......

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 05:05 AM
It's a good idea but what Sheu ^^ said and sts haven't got the time to be doing minor things that won't in the end of the day benefit them at all. Plus pl won't be getting and fixes or updates like this soon sorry

Draebatad
04-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Wrestled, I am surprised that you failed to notice the thread that was at the top of the list regarding the exact same suggestion - the top of the list, not even buried. In the future, please try to pay more attention and remember that the search tool is your friend. :)

Please see the topic, "Safer Trades with new Gold Cap + Gold Amount Clearly Displayed", posted on March 28th with 16 replies: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?145248-Safer-Tades-with-new-Gold-Cap-Gold-Amount-Clearly-Displayed

Wrestled
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Wrestled, I am surprised that you failed to notice the thread that was at the top of the list regarding the exact same suggestion - the top of the list, not even buried. In the future, please try to pay more attention and remember that the search tool is your friend. :)

Please see the topic, "Safer Trades with new Gold Cap + Gold Amount Clearly Displayed", posted on March 28th with 16 replies: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?145248-Safer-Tades-with-new-Gold-Cap-Gold-Amount-Clearly-Displayed

Oh sorry i didnt see your thing