PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 50 sets

Superapper
04-19-2014, 01:33 AM
Hey guys, any of you have a cyber set that you worked extremely hard to get? Many of you may. Personally, I have 4 because I love the looks lol. But there's a huge downside; They suck. They look beautiful, but their stats suck. Lootable rift, void, and cosmos are way better than cyber. Mystery bow set is op, but staff and sword set SUCK. And they are basically plat set. Sets from shadow caves should be the best, and they are. But really, with all the work it takes to get it, shouldn't cyber be the second best? Then normal dungeon dropping sets (rift, void, cosmos) should be third, with mystery sets coming in a close fourth. The order being: shadow sets >cyber> dungeon >mystery. Anyone else think the same?

synfullmagic_23110
04-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Whem I did 51 pvp I was a cyber mage and I used cosmos/void cyber sets and I was decent
IMO cyber is ok

^.^/

Trinitylsx
04-19-2014, 06:04 PM
Cyber works in pvp. Cyber mage with laser wand pro. Cyber dex works on all characters. Unfamiliar with the str tho

Trinitylsx
04-19-2014, 06:06 PM
But yes, your layout is correct. That's the beauty of 50/51.... most options. You can have all the sparkles in the world and die to a person wearing yellows/greens.

Trinitylsx
04-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Don't you troll with cyber dex and str on your bear anyways? You know this. Lol

Reunegade
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Cyber dexbear with void talon recks