PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Tapjoy feature.

EricB
12-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I've just installed my 1.6 and tried the Tapjoy feature, and I have a few questions about it.

1/ Is it possible to download the apps listed from my computer? (it's much faster)
Then i will install them and open them on my phone, will I still earn platinium?

2/Are they limited in time?

3/If i have a second account, will it be credited to?

4/Is there a notification when you earn a Platinium? (I installed and openened thru my phone, and nothing happened.)

5/ Is there a way to sort offers? to see only free or ($) apps?

EricB
12-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Ohh and i forgot to say, thanks for this awesome feature! I will use theses plats for vanity items :p can't wait!

asommers
12-17-2010, 02:54 PM
1) I think if you click the Tapjoy offer link, and then NOT download it when the app takes you to the App Store, download it on your computer, sync, and run the app, it should grant you the Platinum.

2) The offers are managed by Tapjoy. Our experience has been that they change over time.

3) No, you'll only get the Platinum for the account logged-in at the time you click the button for the offer.

4) No, the Platinum is just credited to your account. If you go to your account details, you should be able to see that Platinum was awarded via a Tapjoy Offer.

5) Not sure, that interface is Tapjoy's. We're just displaying it.

-ALS

EricB
12-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Thank you very much!