PDA

View Full Version : Sts Fix Singe Please

fixsinge
04-19-2014, 12:16 PM
This is my first arcane that ive saved gold to buy. Im happy opening it before but those happinees turned to sadness. I love dragons also bought Scorch. But those two pet is not so usefull. Said need balance its ok but i think having this pets are useless. I regret having it. If you cant fix it just turn it again to egg so it can be turn it to gold im not bothered selling these two half of their price so it will be usefull to me. Thanks. Hear us out devs. not only me compaining on this pet.

xlovableaze
04-19-2014, 12:34 PM
What is your complain? What are they gonna fix to stats? I think the stats is not bad. Its pretty op. But still samael is better coz of more % of stun. But singe does too but low chance.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

fixsinge
04-19-2014, 01:02 PM
it depend on them how they fix it just make it be more usefull in other class sounds good to me.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 09:15 AM
fix pls

Orageunas
04-22-2014, 10:16 AM
There is no need to fix. You just have to learn how to use singe. Just my opinion...

falmear
04-22-2014, 10:51 AM
This is either a troll or a merch who created a new account to get singe boosted.

Rare
04-22-2014, 11:05 AM
The key is... if there is something that needs to be "fixed," then something has to be "broken." What's broken?

Kakashis
04-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Scorch shield should be brought back to what it was stated to be (100% absorb) but that's about it. Singe is what it is and works as stated. You get higher stats and buff the group. Samael is still the best though by a long shot. If anything, they should buff ALL Arcane pets to bring them in line with Sam.

Bless
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Please, stop it. People try to manipulate the market on a daily basis, one is by crying for buffs so the price would skyrocket. Forgive me if I judged too fast, but it really does look like it.

Give singe a 10% crit and boom, you have automatically become OP. Singe has good passives already!

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 08:18 PM
im just trying to have a little buff on singe as Sts already admit that it would be more useful if they add something in other class. But when? How about debuff your Samael would you like it? dev please balance arcane pet. thanks

falmear
04-22-2014, 08:25 PM
im just trying to have a little buff on singe as Sts already admit that it would be more useful if they add something in other class. But when? How about debuff your Samael would you like it? dev please balance arcane pet. thanks

Tells us your real IGN and how many Singes you got.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 08:33 PM
read my story. balance arcane pet. fix singe

xlovableaze
04-22-2014, 09:12 PM
This is non-sense. As i tried singe. Its not bad at all. It has stun if u buff it. But then you think it is weak because u dont know how to use it or maybe you want to get the price boosted up.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 09:22 PM
you have one? speculation doesnt help this thread. i owned singe i know he need some buff. not only me telling this. fyi i'm not a merch.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 09:25 PM
you have one? speculation doesnt help this thread. as far as i know you merch singe, i owned singe i know he need some buff. not only me telling this.

and fyi i'm not a merch.

xlovableaze
04-22-2014, 09:33 PM
Yes. I opened it on my twink so? And i dont think it needs buff. Youre just needing an attention

falmear
04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
you have one? speculation doesnt help this thread. as far as i know you merch singe, i owned singe i know he need some buff. not only me telling this.

and fyi i'm not a merch.

Provide an uneditted screen shot of your character from the avatar screen with singe.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 09:59 PM
attention? im tryin to beg some fix here if you dont have any good comment just out of my thread. make your own. thanks.

Serancha
04-22-2014, 10:18 PM
You owned singe eh? Past tense. Meaning you never hatched it, and just want to profit on the rest of your eggs?

Scorch is what needs fixing, singe is fine.

fixsinge
04-22-2014, 11:01 PM
lol.. wew. very funny. if dev like i will make my singe egg again and sell it.

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 01:46 AM
You owned singe eh? Past tense. Meaning you never hatched it, and just want to profit on the rest of your eggs?

Scorch is what needs fixing, singe is fine.

Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.

Mucsi
04-23-2014, 02:04 AM
Yes. I opened it on my twink so? And i dont think it needs buff. Youre just needing an attention

Singe give to your twink! nice stat.. open it in 41.. Singe good for stat.. But I think the glacian more better than singe

Iliketolol
04-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Imo singe is a good pet am using it on my rogue for pve, its very good ( my first arcane pet) ^_^ idk why u guys cry so much about it...

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 02:35 AM
someone asking for fix all player telling singe is good but when you ask someone asking how singe as a pet they are telling singe is useless worst pet,dont like to be arcane pet balance and competitive as your samael? lol how about make a thread dont fix singe. Were not crying.. and i just want a new season arcane pet to be usefull for some people like me. how about debuff samael. that would be nice.

Ishtmeet
04-23-2014, 02:51 AM
Fix singe... Why? Ont you think stats and passives are op? Even arcane ability is awesome. Why complaining? Because you hve no gold to feed it to get his happiness meter back full, or you want unlimited happines?
Weak thread.
How can you ask the little ones who hatched from the egg to become an egg again?yes. Impossible and so is getting singe egg back. Stop trying.
Thanks.

Xeusx
04-23-2014, 04:02 AM
someone asking for fix all player telling singe is good but when you ask someone asking how singe as a pet they are telling singe is useless worst pet,dont like to be arcane pet balance and competitive as your samael? lol how about make a thread dont fix singe. Were not crying.. and i just want a new season arcane pet to be usefull for some people like me. how about debuff samael. that would be nice.
Dam, its seem like you keep trolling eh
Come on, Singe is arcane, which mean its not useless, and yourself just dont know how to use it...learn it use it well
Debuff samael? Arcane is overpowered rarity and the look too, thats why Sam known as a Op pet (Other Arcane pet)

Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.
Shame on your name because your name is for trolling..

Solution:
Stop saying "Singe is useless", better if you learn how to use it, not use it without learn the pet..
And, this silly one problem, stop trolling.

Xeusx
04-23-2014, 04:06 AM
lol.. wew. very funny. if dev like i will make my singe egg again and sell it.
Tell me how, if you dont know, just dont post about that, and. Your post is very funny when you dont know how to make it like that

All arcane pet is balanced as their every expansion, like Glacian;Glacian become op when in Nordr expansion, and same with others..
So..I wanna ask you
What rarity of Singe if singe buffed with high stats than others?

xlovableaze
04-23-2014, 06:01 AM
Are you kidding me? Do you know the difference of samael and singe price? Singe goes for like 10-12m and sam 20-22m look at that difference . And you want them to be same price so you can merch them? Singe is a lot more cheaper than samael. And you are asking for a nerf to sam? Whats you point please? You cant even show a screen shot that you have singe with your ign.

Ishtmeet
04-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Are you kidding me? Do you know the difference of samael and singe price? Singe goes for like 10-12m and sam 20-22m look at that difference . And you want them to be same price so you can merch them? Singe is a lot more cheaper than samael. And you are asking for a nerf to sam? Whats you point please? You cant even show a screen shot that you have singe with your ign.

Yes I do think so, that he doesn't have singe. Hes just giving a .........

Sceazikua
04-23-2014, 08:16 AM
idk if singe is good in reality or not because I dont have one, but I think adding a firy aura that damages nearby opponents per tick to singe would be a cool balance, like samael's healing aura. glacian could have get an ice aura that slows down with chance to snare/freeze for 1 sec per tick. Hj maybe get a speed or crit or something team buff aura?

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
i am not asking for fix if i didnt own it. common sense. or maybe you own samael so you didnt want it to debuff. if you dont like my post you can free to post your own. im trying to ask dev not to start a debate on other player. dev please figure out please how can this beautiful arcane pet balance in other class. thanks

Bless
04-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild. Serancha is a good GM, stop being so hypocritical, you judged her too fast as well.

And atleast her forum account is real :rolleyes:...post a time stamped ss of your character wearing singe and I'm sure people would take your request seriously (even if they disagree) because atm your posts make you look like a corrupted merchant (and a troll).

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 11:31 AM
why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks :sour:

xlovableaze
04-23-2014, 11:34 AM
10m is not bad for an op pet. I do own sam,hj,whim id rather have singe than whim. Coz its op. And what buff do u want?

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 11:41 AM
OP pet? try to own one then back on the thread. all i want is fix it to be useful in some other class.

Rare
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM
So... what's wrong with singe? Is there anything you can point to? Is there anything you would improve? Add?

Come on... stop complaining and offer solutions.

Bless
04-23-2014, 11:46 AM
im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks :sour: If you dont want criticisms/other opinions pm a dev, we dont need this 'argument' on a public forum.

FluffNStuff
04-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Singe is already 'fixed' ... hence the problem ...

fixsinge
04-23-2014, 12:14 PM
pm dev wow nice idea. i dont know how. why dont you try it. singe and scorch is a fail pet not recommended to buy to all gamers out there. i know now why this two dragons cant fly. i quit. waste of time.

moderator just delete this topic ignore all the post. thanks

Serancha
04-23-2014, 02:47 PM
why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks :sour:

Lmao 3 people called you a merch before I posted. Check your facts, Sir Troll. And no shame on me or my guild. Everyone already knows I call it like I see it. It's part of my charm.

However, I have yet to see you say what you see wrong with singe, so obviously there is a major lack of credibility on your side.

calculates
04-23-2014, 03:00 PM
let the guy talk what he wants. you dont need credibilty when posting some thread. if moderator dont like it they will stop it. im not starting a fight but give people some space doin what they want is make them feel happy i guess. after all its already done said he quit. love peace.:bee:

Bless
04-23-2014, 03:33 PM
let the guy talk what he wants. you dont need credibilty when posting some thread. if moderator dont like it they will stop it. im not starting a fight but give people some space doin what they want is make them feel happy i guess. after all its already done said he quit. love peace.:bee: One does not simply spam "fix singe"

What buff does he/she want?

Trenton
04-23-2014, 07:03 PM
One does not simply spam "fix singe"

What buff does he/she want?

Y no Miracle Bird :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

epicrrr
05-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Singe bonus of Damge reduction 4% should be really replaced with something more useful, lets face it nobody really needs that 4% is just too low to be felt. Replacing it with 12% speed bonus or 10% would really make a lot of people satisfied.

opinions? i have him on a warrior

Bless
05-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Singe bonus of Damge reduction 4% should be really replaced with something more useful, lets face it nobody really needs that 4% is just too low to be felt. Replacing it with 12% speed bonus or 10% would really make a lot of people satisfied.

opinions? i have him on a warrior Lol it wont make a difference at L11...its a L41 cap pet so it should be played at atleast L31 or above to maximise benefits.

epicrrr
05-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Lol it wont make a difference at L11...its a L41 cap pet so it should be played at atleast L31 or above to maximise benefits.

well i meant at all lvl, well sts said they wont remove that 4% o well

Bless
05-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Lol it wont make a difference at L11...its a L41 cap pet so it should be played at atleast L31 or above to maximise benefits.

well i meant at all lvl, well sts said they wont remove that 4% o well Not gonna happen, sts said it would ruin the purpose of the pet if they removed the dmg reduction.

Xpolosion
05-14-2014, 05:02 PM
I wish we could resell singe :/

Xpolosion
05-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Just add better stun thats all really

epicrrr
05-15-2014, 08:05 AM
Just add better stun thats all really

or bump it up a notch like 50% or 60% come to think of it, Singe not really OP stat wide.

Titanium
05-15-2014, 09:45 AM
This is non-sense. As i tried singe. Its not bad at all. It has stun if u buff it. But then you think it is weak because u dont know how to use it or maybe you want to get the price boosted up.

I dont think he wants any price boosted. I saw him around ( 1month or more ) asking for a singe fix.

That buff-stun that you are talking about is not there... maybe in 20-30 tries u will get a stun.

@Fixsinge, i think you better farm elites 2 weeks and you can afford another arcane pet. I dont know if its going to be any fix on this one... maybe that stun. You can better use Scorch ( since u have it ) which is very op in pvp. Goodluck with your thread.

Alhuntrazeck
05-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Buff Singe? No...

Buff Barney.

keikali
05-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Buff Deary.

Serancha
05-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Dart is a plat-exclusive pet. He deserves to have a primary stat boost!

macquin
08-08-2014, 06:34 AM
so they hear this out. wondering what fix they will put in this dragon hoping for good one. thanks sts. good job

macquin
08-08-2014, 06:37 AM
btw i once rip off in this pet the first time it step in arlor. lol

Spell
08-08-2014, 08:28 AM
idk if singe is good in reality or not because I dont have one, but I think adding a firy aura that damages nearby opponents per tick to singe would be a cool balance, like samael's healing aura. glacian could have get an ice aura that slows down with chance to snare/freeze for 1 sec per tick. Hj maybe get a speed or crit or something team buff aura?
Was literally thinking the same last night! I feel that ALL arcane pets should have a samael aura BUT doing different things like speed,Dot,debuffs for anyone who walks into the area of effect .that would set arcane pets above all else.Dovabear has already knocked poor hammerjaw out =c

macquin
08-08-2014, 11:41 AM
hahhaaa@lia yah rip HJ and glacian horray dovabear

Xpolosion
08-30-2014, 08:17 PM
So singe buff coming? Or what

Xeusx
08-30-2014, 10:21 PM
So singe buff coming? Or what
Singe buff is coming with the Planar update.

SacredKnight
08-31-2014, 12:56 AM
Scorch shield should be brought back to what it was stated to be (100% absorb) but that's about it. Singe is what it is and works as stated. You get higher stats and buff the group. Samael is still the best though by a long shot. If anything, they should buff ALL Arcane pets to bring them in line with Sam.

Yes! This would be awesome :)

Kreasadriii
09-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Idk why people who have singe egg or singe pet asking me like:
Why singe doesn't get fixed soon after necro questline fixed?
or How the price that we save up for.. << zz zz

When I play PvP, it really hard to beat player with singe, in PvE, we get super buff from singe to our stats.. idk why many asking this pet so bad after my experiencing like this..
Cheers ;)

Hope STS give the best solution to us what must do to the singe

Saribeau
09-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Pls lock this thread, y havent u already done so?

Jonnymaynard
09-03-2014, 02:34 AM
Where is the promised fix sts??

FluffNStuff
09-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Where is the promised fix sts??

Coming with new client.

Candylicks
09-03-2014, 02:21 PM
I hear Singe has been re-skinned to pink and purple colors, and shoots a rainbow of fire. Can't wait!!!

Dwakell
09-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Contact with Sts in gmail dude ;)

Jonnymaynard
09-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Coming with new client.

Is this confirmed by a dev? There is nothing about this in the announcement thread

Candylicks
09-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Is this confirmed by a dev? There is nothing about this in the announcement thread

Yup. Remi told us in chat box singe fix drops w/ arena. Should be at the beginning of next week. They won't release the details on the buff, it will just arrive with Arena. Ya know because we tend to go wild on the forums w/ change and let's face it everyone isn't going to approve of it no matter how the change the numbers on the pet.

#Pinkandpurplesinge2014

vells
09-05-2014, 07:48 AM
dovabear stats almost like singe. i do not feel special using arcane pet. hope better singe in future update

meidei
09-11-2014, 10:07 AM
i read all post and laugh how's player react to this thread, not so really friendly after all. why tolerate people like this.

Kingslaughter
09-13-2014, 09:27 PM
At least buff singe with crits...just like any other new arcane pet...all got crits

SacredKnight
09-14-2014, 04:22 AM
Yup. Remi told us in chat box singe fix drops w/ arena. Should be at the beginning of next week. They won't release the details on the buff, it will just arrive with Arena. Ya know because we tend to go wild on the forums w/ change and let's face it everyone isn't going to approve of it no matter how the change the numbers on the pet.

#Pinkandpurplesinge2014

Arcane....Deary....?

Ihateppl
09-15-2014, 10:37 AM
Wait... The guy quit with a singe in his stable? STS, PLS GIVE ME HIS SINGE.

epicrrr
09-15-2014, 02:56 PM
this is the pic of a new singe!

+250 hp
+12 all stat
+75% stun chance

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175791-New-Singe

thank you STS for Singe update!

Lidless
09-16-2014, 01:13 AM
His stun still sucks. It never works still. Its super low chance.. 75% ya right

Lidless
09-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Dude its failed to stun about 10 in a row. Its not bc of skills either. Its not correct at all 75% ..annoying.

Zynzyn
09-16-2014, 06:23 AM
wow awesome new update for singe. That buff is cool

fixsinge
09-21-2014, 01:25 PM
thanks sts for the buff i just saw it today and im very happy you hear me out. to those who post and mock me in this thread im giving a chance to throw some contest in return. just post your real pic and open your big mouth the most biggest mouth win 100k. contest start now.

Franocazzzo
10-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Singe has op stats already for a tank this is key. Idk why your complaining but singe is perfectly fine I have him and I rek with him. Aa is op and so is singe. You get good stuns and crits with singe. Please stop this garbage talk about singe being bad it's probably so you can sell a load of stacked singes.

Hail
10-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Singe has op stats already for a tank this is key. Idk why your complaining but singe is perfectly fine I have him and I rek with him. Aa is op and so is singe. You get good stuns and crits with singe. Please stop this garbage talk about singe being bad it's probably so you can sell a load of stacked singes.

This thread was made a while ago o.o.
Now after the buff It truely has become a great pet though

meidei
10-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Grats you might win in his contest for 100k. :)