PDA

View Full Version : ummmmm

ocaweanari
04-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Just accidentally sent sold my uller mythic armor for 1500 st the CS thinking it was some crappy plate of savvy. Any one who knows about this please help. Ive spent A LOT of time on this games and worked really hard to get what I have. Mods can STS help? Unbelievable happened so quick. Just going about my normal CS business of re listing my gear and apparently hsdvthe wrong item hi lighted.I just bought tarlok asssult gear and had that equipped. What a sinking feeling. Anyone who hears anything please let me know. Uggggg

ocaweanari
04-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Buyer was Asimc.

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear that but I don't think theirs much chance you will get it back unless the person who bought it is holding to find you back which I kinda doubt sorry man

ocaweanari
04-19-2014, 01:50 PM
Had 50 plat from event, Rage opened three locked looted blood ruby of shuyal third locked. Weird game sometims

Xenobiotic
04-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Althought it is very unfortunate, STG can't do anything in this situation. You were the one who acted careless and listed it for that much. Anyhow, you should still email support, maybe they changed since the last time I visited them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
04-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Sorry bout ur loss but that guy
must have been a newbie and is like woa i got got a great deal

ocaweanari
04-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Oh well if I hadn't accidentally sold the armor I wouldn't have opened the three crates and looted the blood ruby ring. Still. STASH. ... Dumb luck. Happy Easter

yasshh
04-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Had 50 plat from event, Rage opened three locked looted blood ruby of shuyal third locked. Weird game sometims

Heh... CONVRATULATIONS.. :banana:

Zylx
04-19-2014, 11:28 PM
The CS is a trade system. Buyers trade gold for what the sellers sell. And STS's main rebuttal for issues like these is "All trades are final". You will not get your item back, though unfortunate, because another player gave you an amount of gold for your item. I'd suggest to count your losses and move on.

Here's my process of selling things in CS:

- Search for the item in the CS
- Find the lowest-price for the same item
- Sell it for lower than that price
- Search for the item in the CS
- Make sure the price of your item is satisfactory

You can never be too careful