PDA

View Full Version : AL players who once loved PL

AvidLegend
04-19-2014, 03:31 PM
There is a movement to start a kickstarter project to bring a new cap to PL through public funding instead of in-app purchases. If you are interested in learning more read about it by clicking below.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=149285

Zeus
04-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Your dedication is admirable, truly.

AvidLegend
04-19-2014, 03:58 PM
All I request is some enthusiasm!

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 04:01 PM
You got it! PL Revival! :D

AvidLegend
04-19-2014, 04:04 PM
You got it! PL Revival! :D

Yay! It's finally on the rise!

Kakashis
04-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Why don't you just come on over? PL was great, but AL will the the present and future of STS! If they made an AL2, people would quit including myself so I'm sure they'll stick with this one. They've come out with new games since, but their popularity is far from wide. You don't mess with a flagship overnight success game! In the other thread I see people saying that no-one spends $500 in a single day in PL. I've met many players who spend a few hundred a month in AL on crates and a couple thousand every mythic weekend! The actions of a few aren't enough to outweigh the mass majority especially when it comes to cold hard cash.

Burningdex
04-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Why don't you just come on over? PL was great, but AL will the the present and future of STS! If they made an AL2, people would quit including myself so I'm sure they'll stick with this one. They've come out with new games since, but their popularity is far from wide. You don't mess with a flagship overnight success game! In the other thread I see people saying that no-one spends $500 in a single day in PL. I've met many players who spend a few hundred a month in AL on crates and a couple thousand every mythic weekend! The actions of a few aren't enough to outweigh the mass majority especially when it comes to cold hard cash.

bcuz some of is like the nostalgia of PL and the community is teuly one of the best ive ever met

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 04:56 PM
PL has things AL does not have.. Intimacy. Players aren't as willing to help each other and the atmosphere of the game feels solitary when compared to PL's vibrant and exhilarating towns.

I wish AL had some of it (even just a tiny bit) but that is why PL has the better community.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 04:59 PM
PL has things AL does not have.. Intimacy. Players aren't as willing to help each other and the atmosphere of the game feels solitary when compared to PL's vibrant and exhilarating towns.

I wish AL had some of it (even just a tiny bit) but that is why PL has the better community.

I agree with this but not the PL community of today, which a lot of it is mainly just trolls. :/

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 05:01 PM
I agree with this but not the PL community of today, which a lot of it is mainly just trolls. :/

Yep, most of the players who aided in trying to restore the community have given up, since devs have essentially abandoned it and it's just too strenuous.

I miss it it too :l

AvidLegend
04-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Yep, most of the players who aided in trying to restore the community have given up, since devs have essentially abandoned it and it's just too strenuous.

I miss it it too :l

There are still plenty of us there! Still keeping things pumping!

Energizeric
04-19-2014, 06:46 PM
Guys, we had a thread recently in which the Spacetime CEO participated. The main discussion was implementing some of the features of PL into AL, those features specifically that made PL a more intimate and social game.

Smilingdaisy
04-19-2014, 09:08 PM

Exactly.

I logged on the other day for their Easter event and bought the 2014 rabbit ears (since I had plat left) to help people with the "wave at players with different color rabbit ears" quest. I was surprised that the community is still very friendly. I got a lot of "thank you" PMs from players. It brought back PL nostalgia.

AvidLegend
04-19-2014, 09:13 PM
Exactly.

I logged on the other day for their Easter event and bought the 2014 rabbit ears (since I had plat left) to help people with the "wave at players with different color rabbit ears" quest. I was surprised that the community is still very friendly. I got a lot of "thank you" PMs from players. It brought back PL nostalgia.

We aren't done by a long shot

CruelBlast
04-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Maybe if you guys see some thread with PL you would all say "Blah, Dead game", but PL, even without update it still stands imagine it with update like old times. Thank you for the Idea, Avid, I appericiate it and Will throw in a few bucks for a new cap.

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Where are them devs at?

Zylx
04-20-2014, 02:26 AM

I've met someone who spends $300 every week on AL... cant remember the ign, but i remember them complaigning about only spending $100 that past week.

epicrrr
04-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Hmmm, I will give PL a try and see things and stuff there :)

Arpluvial
04-20-2014, 03:04 PM
A thread about this already exists in the PL forums. As such, I am closing this thread.