PDA

View Full Version : nice one magnub & mmph/ this is what they call fair play gang and block

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM

and when they lose in 1 round they all leave map

Reunegade
04-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Yawn

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 04:13 PM

falmear
04-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Are we in re-runs already?

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 04:19 PM
Seems like a lot of drama at endgame pvp lol

Hiosahaf
04-19-2014, 04:22 PM
There is a PvP section for a purpose, not just for the sake of its existence..

Classychic
04-19-2014, 04:23 PM
zzzz...

Proofloco. You have got to be kidding me Blu. He is not associated with Magnum or MMPH. He also enjoys blocking games or trying to play side by side with whomever. Next time get your facts straight before posting.

Serancha
04-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Suggestion: Make a forum group about spot blocking, invite all 3 guilds, and go troll and flame each other in private. Nobody else cares.

Classychic
04-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Suggestion: Make a forum group about spot blocking, invite all 3 guilds, and go troll and flame each other in private. Nobody else cares.

Made a similar suggestion in another thread. Thought this drama was over but apparently.....

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 04:31 PM
zzzz...

Proofloco. You have got to be kidding me Blu. He is not associated with Magnum or MMPH. He also enjoys blocking games or trying to play side by side with whomever. Next time get your facts straight before posting.

look in your guild his wearing a guild title mmph

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 04:31 PM
all 5 clash they gang and block when i form my team the great kahel say gg and leave map. nice

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 04:32 PM
zzzz...

he is mmph

Classychic
04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Ahh. They better kick him out then. That kid is the target of farming wherever he goes cause he likes trolling everyone in rooms. I know he's in Team PH, not mmph.

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
so we are done with your fake playing fair

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 04:35 PM
pls close the thread.. let them play as dirty as how they r used to play.

keikali
04-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Oh look its this thread...again.

Classychic
04-19-2014, 04:41 PM
Proofloco is a pvp troll. He does it to everyone. And I don't see his guild title anywhere on your screenshots as you're pointing out. Best thing would be for mmph to remove him from guild if he was there.

We've had our fair share of blocking but we haven't fought back dirty since this was implemented. Every time my guild is blocked, they leave. If they are able to form a team, they fight. Now stop peppering the forums with these kinds of threads. It's really getting old.

Valkiryas
04-19-2014, 04:47 PM
This is like a novel , drama in every single room ( PVP )

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 04:50 PM
nah its not a drama they post a thread last week they will play fair.

now we will start war again no more mercy to this guys...

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 04:51 PM

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Proofloco is a pvp troll. He does it to everyone. And I don't see his guild title anywhere on your screenshots as you're pointing out. Best thing would be for mmph to remove him from guild if he was there.

We've had our fair share of blocking but we haven't fought back dirty since this was implemented. Every time my guild is blocked, they leave. If they are able to form a team, they fight. Now stop peppering the forums with these kinds of threads. It's really getting old.

kahel actually pmed me that proofloco was there first. but not asking them to leave seems blocking to me thu :3
anyways, they shouldnt announce here that they'll start fair play and stop blocking..guess that applies to their allies too.

however i agree with u that this thread shouldnt be posted here but somewhere else that fits it.

Limsi
04-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Not in Magnum at the moment but I'd have to say I'm personally getting sick of these kinds of post you continue to make. If you continue associating Magnum with any other guild, then that's just unfair. Not to mention the flamebait you're trying to make here by calling "Magnubs". If you want to be respected, learn to do the same thing. I've had enough of this drama.

If someone supports you here then I don't know what's going to be the future of this game.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:02 PM

Yet these types of threads get the same posters that state they don't care over and over again...

Although, I agree. A forum group would be a good way to solve the dramas from being public.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:05 PM

Classy,

As much as I'd like to say this was true, it's not. As soon as I mentioned that I was turning on video camera, some of your members immediately stopped spawning. So now, the new thing is to only do unfair gameplay when you can't get caught.

It's still ongoing by all guilds, including us. I don't think it's avoidable so I think we should just spot block each other until we all rage quit.

Honestly, that's the way it's looking to be apart from a few clean clashes.

This way, people in our guild stop making threads and all these petty forum wars stop breaking out. Do you agree?

keikali
04-19-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you.

I know you were right, believing for so longgggggggggggggggggggggg.

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 05:10 PM

if u dont care dont bother reading and leaving a comment :)

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you.

I know you were right, believing for so longgggggggggggggggggggggg.

Kei,

Candylick's PM box is this way ->: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=123953

Don't look back, step away from this thread before it explodes. Go, save yourself! :3

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 05:13 PM
Not in Magnum at the moment but I'd have to say I'm personally getting sick of these kinds of post you continue to make. If you continue associating Magnum with any other guild, then that's just unfair. Not to mention the flamebait you're trying to make here by calling "Magnubs". If you want to be respected, learn to do the same thing. I've had enough of this drama.

If someone supports you here then I don't know what's going to be the future of this game.

yeah right, and if some of ur guildies still support spot blocking, i also dont know whats going to be the future of this game :)

keikali
04-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Kei,

Candylick's PM box is this way ->: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=123953

Don't look back, step away from this thread before it explodes. Go, save yourself! :3

lol@thread explosion. just like all the other PvP threads, both sides will get their says and flames and then the thread gets locked.

join me for some OG karaoke. Air Supply is playing yo!

Classychic
04-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Classy,

As much as I'd like to say this was true, it's not. As soon as I mentioned that I was turning on video camera, some of your members immediately stopped spawning.

It's still ongoing by all guilds, including us. I don't think it's avoidable so I think we should just spot block each other until we all rage quit. Honestly, that's the way it's looking to be apart from a few clean clashes.

Did any of my members spotblock? I did not say anything about spawning. Just blocking, as it has been agreed not to be done. PM me here if that happens and I will issue another warning.

Lims made a good point. You could easily just talk to Magnum and Jane even said Kahel pm'd her, yet the OP makes another thread like this.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:19 PM
Did any of my members spotblock? I did not say anything about spawning. Just blocking, as it has been agreed not to be done. PM me here if that happens and I will issue another warning.

Lims made a good point. You could easily just talk to Magnum and Jane even said Kahel pm'd her, yet the OP makes another thread like this.

It's all the same thing, IMO.

Why? Spawning leads to spot block once people are mad enough. Also, if everybody starts spawning, it's not a fair CTF room, is it? I believe that was the whole idea Magnum proposed.

I didn't make this thread and I wish Daddy went to you guys, as every time I do report your blocking, it stops. So yes, Lims point holds ground.

Xbadboyx
04-19-2014, 05:22 PM

and when they lose in 1 round they all leave map
I have a question for you , why would u post these screenshots and share them? What is the point ? Are you trying to expose them as a blockers / gangers/ pet spammers(macro)/ trashtalkers , all top pvp guilds knows it already no need to waste your time , we had to post screenshots before to expose there ways in pvp to other decent pvp guilds so they be aware of them but now since everything is clear and most of pvp guilds knows about it you don't need to post anything anymore . there is no point !

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 05:23 PM

well in my own point of view, this thread has been made maybe bcause we saw some posts here that they'd start playing fairly... from what ive encountered tonight, those posts made me think that they're like washing their hands from all of these to make themselves look clean but still doing dirty in game.
they shouldnt post like that if they coulnt apply what they've said inside pvp roooms imo.

Anyona
04-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Daddyblu and mommyjane, first I would like to lol@your names. Back to the point, Daddyblu you are immature for making this thread, if they block, leave. Mommyjane this thread wasn't to try and make the other guilds play fair, you and daddy are trying to make resilience look like the good guild out of the 3, honestly you are not. Stop with these stupid, pathetic, attention seeking threads, they annoy everyone. Keep the drama in the pvp arena, the forums isn't a place for your childish threads.

Classychic
04-19-2014, 05:43 PM
well in my own point of view, this thread has been made maybe bcause we saw some posts here that they'd start playing fairly... from what ive encountered tonight, those posts made me think that they're like washing their hands from all of these to make themselves look clean but still doing dirty in game.
they shouldnt post like that if they coulnt apply what they've said inside pvp roooms imo.

If Proofloco was there first, then you had every opportunity to leave if he didn't want to. That kid does not listen to anyone, it's no use trying to get him out. Not every room you enter is yours. This thread is a flamebait and an excuse to fight dirty.

Rare
04-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Oh look this thread again

Cero
04-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Dad, Im sorry to say this but what happened to you concerns me.
I know you and we could probably call ourselves as friends.
Before you joined resilince when they were once called pride,
I recall you asked some people to help you
Fight them but now people(filipino) laugh at how you become one of them.
From what i see you made almost all Filipino guild as your enemy.
I heard you left behind some of your guild mates to join resilince though I'm not sure if thats true.
Seeing how you had made so many enemies and most of them are Filipino is not a good idea.

What happen to you. Lol

Cant beat them join them?

Zeus
04-19-2014, 05:59 PM
I heard you left behind some of your guild mates to join resilince though I'm not sure if thats true.
Seeing how you had made so many enemies and most of them are Filipino is not a good idea.

What happen to you. Lol

I wasn't going to comment on this thread again, but this isn't something that concerns Magnum or Resilience, but perhaps a worse issue.

I didn't know this was a race wars and I thought you were above that back when I used to know you in SL.

Is it a race wars or some extreme form on nationalism?

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 06:00 PM
I have a question for you , why would u post these screenshots and share them? What is the point ? Are you trying to expose them as a blockers / gangers/ pet spammers(macro)/ trashtalkers , all top pvp guilds knows it already no need to waste your time , we had to post screenshots before to expose there ways in pvp to other decent pvp guilds so they be aware of them but now since everything is clear and most of pvp guilds knows about it you don't need to post anything anymore . there is no point !

did you remember irolong post a thread last week that they will start playing fair.

so all of it is fake.

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 06:04 PM

What happen to you. Lol

lol FYI Magnum was our alliance along with eos.

now eos, CU, hall of fame, and us are hunting magnums.

i think you know why all hate magnum now.

Cero
04-19-2014, 06:04 PM
I wasn't going to comment on this thread again, but this isn't something that concerns Magnum or Resilience, but perhaps a worse issue.

I didn't know this was a race wars and I thought you were above that back when I used to know you in SL.

Is it a race wars or some extreme form on nationalism?

That is not my point.
What i was saying was Dad making most of the Filipino guild as his enemy.
As i myself is a Filipino, i find his action disturbing.
If something that I commented was misleading, pardon me, I did not intend to be racist or nationalism.

I am also a Filipino like dad and his enemy guild.

Zeus
04-19-2014, 06:11 PM
That is not my point.
If something that I commented was misleading, pardon me, I did not intend to be racist or nationalism.

My question is, why does race have to get into it in the first place? It shouldn't even matter, it's a game.

If it's not a race thing, then my apologies and I've misunderstood. It's just the way you're putting that post really makes it seem like it is.

Daddyblu
04-19-2014, 06:12 PM
That is not my point.

well cero after pride separate ways magnum start ganging people along with mmph.

not only that when elitista and mmph had a guild war magnum block for them.

i dont care if all filipino guild is our enemies :) they are all spot blockers good in harassing women.

if you want screen shots how they harassed ladies can show you.

mommyjane
04-19-2014, 06:23 PM

What happen to you. Lol

first of all, we didnt leave our members in elitista. thats the reason why elitista is still alive coz we r waiting for the inactive players to come online.
secondly, we merged with loyal not pride coz we realized we were in a wrong alliance with the guild u r in now cero. hope u know the story before u open ur mouth regarding that matter.
asking people to help us and enemies with all filipino guilds? dont sweep the generalization. from what i could remember, they started approaching to me to form alliance and bring down pride even blu decided to stay neutral i said yes (w/c i really regret til now) coz filipino "friends" came to me. after telling me sweet words for they eventually harassed me and betrayed us. ( no wonder eos is an enemy of ur guild too)
about the others laughing at elitista, who cares? let them laugh hard til they gasp for air :) they dont know the real story anyways and we dont owe them explanation to make them stop.

after merging with loyal, ive realized two things. they r more decent people than the OTHER filipino i know. and playing with them in pvp, they r way better and decent than ur guildmates and its alliance. :)

Cero
04-19-2014, 06:25 PM
@Zeus
Yes i agree it shouldn't matter with what nationality you are since this is just a game but
Seeing dad made enemies with almost all Filipino guild gets my attention.

I dont wanna add anymore, dont want to get misunderstood and become nationalist/or something.

Xenobiotic
04-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Get over it man, everyone gangs spawns and blocks INCLUDING Resilience (Although I can vouch that Resilience is not the source of this issue). Jesus Christ this is the 4th thread I believe and it's heading no where but the "Troll Thread Junkyard." I just had a game with Magnum (You can ask Pred, Emma, and Jon) and it was perfectly fine (Maybe except the fact that we had a bit better gear advantage). Please don't flame this post. I am trying my best to repair my flamed reputation.

Ishtmeet
04-19-2014, 06:39 PM
I read, Ironlung posted if anyone will spotblock, That won't be tolerated in guild. But if an officer does, will you do something? Mags make it fair

Zeus
04-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Dad are you just ignorance x1,000 or what? Get over it man, everyone gangs spawns and blocks INCLUDING Resilience (Although I can vouch that Resilience is not the source of this issue). Jesus Christ this is the 4th thread I believe and it's heading no where but the "Troll Thread Junkyard." I just had a game with Magnum (You can ask Pred, Emma, and Jon) and it was perfectly fine (Maybe except the fact that we had a bit better gear advantage). Please don't flame this post. I am trying my best to repair my flamed reputation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you don't want him to flame, don't instigate him with your first comment. That's how the flame wars start.

Xenobiotic
04-19-2014, 06:49 PM
If you don't want him to flame, don't instigate him with your first comment. That's how the flame wars start.

My bad Parth but like seriously, did Daddy REALLY need to post this thread?

Zeus
04-19-2014, 06:51 PM
My bad Parth but like seriously, did Daddy REALLY need to post this thread?

You're right, he didn't need to. There were better ways that this could've been handled.

Xenobiotic
04-19-2014, 06:52 PM
You're right, he didn't need to. There were better ways that this could've been handled.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or truth (-.-). I'll take it as the truth :).

Zeus
04-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or truth (-.-). I'll take it as the truth :).

Truth!

Crowsfoot
04-19-2014, 07:22 PM
*grabs popcorn and a lawn chair*

Zeus
04-19-2014, 07:26 PM
*grabs popcorn and a lawn chair*

Who are you and what have you done with the real Crowsfoot!?

Ebezaanec
04-19-2014, 07:55 PM
lol FYI Magnum was our alliance along with eos.

now eos, CU, hall of fame, and us are hunting magnums.

i think you know why all hate magnum now.

Now, now.. Don't bring our guild into this. We choose to remain neutral, but like always... It's the neutral ones that suffer as a result.

Our guild represents no part of this drama and I do not wish to ever take part.

Greycore
04-19-2014, 08:05 PM
nah its not a drama they post a thread last week they will play fair.

now we will start war again no more mercy to this guys...

hmm i suggest u to talk to GM of mmph maybe he/she can help you,they will surely kick him out from the guild.Think before you act sir

Arpluvial
04-19-2014, 08:19 PM
Hey guys,

Please stop making repeat threads about the same issue. I have locked this thread.