PDA

View Full Version : AL just gets better and better

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 02:30 AM
I remember 3 years ago when I started playing arcane legends, my dream was to buy the 70 platinum pink gear from store :D, and now omg it just keep get better and better, I have high expectations on the new coming next expansions, im sure we all do and yes I know im putting more pressure on the sts team, sorry :) but we love you and love arcane legends and want MORE

But lets talk about this expansion, whats new for this expansion? New mythic weapons? I mean obviously very very rare enjoing the arcane ring and for the rest just enjoing new maps and new music.

Any hints about whats coming ;)

Zylx
04-20-2014, 02:33 AM
3 years ago???

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 02:40 AM
3 years ago???

It was either 3 years or 2 .. my brain fuzzy about that :D

Zylx
04-20-2014, 02:43 AM
Lol 1 and a half :D. But i get what you mean :). The game gets bigger and better with every new thing they add to it. In fact, i know the devs are hard-pressed on conjuring awesome content for the next few months. A certain someone wouldnt reveal what they're working on though ;).

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 02:48 AM
Lol 1 and a half :D. But i get what you mean :). The game gets bigger and better with every new thing they add to it. In fact, i know the devs are hard-pressed on conjuring awesome content for the next few months. A certain someone wouldnt reveal what they're working on though ;).

A hint wont hurt, it could be very small hint like "you'll hit harder or you'll look cuter" il take that ;)

Dont wanna argue or focus on how long but I still think its more than 1 and half year xD

Zylx
04-20-2014, 02:52 AM
A hint wont hurt, it could be very small hint like "you'll hit harder or you'll look cuter" il take that ;)

Dont wanna argue or focus on how long but I still think its more than 1 and half year xD

AL was released in Nov 2012, 1 year and 6 months ago = 1 and a half years :D. But i am excited for some news about that "new content. They said it would be posted real soon xD

Prahasit Prahi
04-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Well the upcoming big thing is a client update with more new features I think.

~Prahi

Anarchist
04-20-2014, 03:03 AM
What usually happens when we pressure sts for hints:

They give them to us.

Then?

We want the stuff they are working at asap.

Then?

They make us happy and give us a date.

Then?

They don't meet up with it cause programming is complex and a project can't be declared as finished till you drop the last End.

Then?

We complain and say sts is not reliable.

Lets just wait and see there is no doubt something big is in the air.

chitgoks
04-20-2014, 03:08 AM
lol must be another game that sounds like arcane legends ;)

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 03:12 AM
What usually happens when we pressure sts for hints:

They give them to us.

Then?

We want the stuff they are working at asap.

Then?

They make us happy and give us a date.

Then?

They don't meet up with it cause programming is complex and a project can't be declared as finished till you drop the last End.

Then?

We complain and say sts is not reliable.

Lets just wait and see there is no doubt something big is in the air.

We can do that again lol

Prahasit Prahi
04-20-2014, 03:18 AM
lol must be another game that sounds like arcane legends ;)

No legends game to come atm

~Prahi

Prahasit Prahi
04-20-2014, 03:19 AM
We can do that again lol

They won't do that again.,....lol

~Prahi

Keshav Agarwal
04-20-2014, 05:56 AM
We can do that again lol
Lol....put pressure on them and we get another chance to do

Titanfall
04-20-2014, 11:05 AM
When i first started al. I told my friend about it and he was on IOS. He got alot of plat from offers and bought a 70 plat bundle. I was so jelly and thought he was rich. :3 I wanted a 70 plat bundle too but used all my offers on PL. :P Such a noob back then.

Bless
04-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Don't remember seeing Hakoom in AL 3 years ago.

Ebezaanec
04-20-2014, 01:40 PM

Don't remember seeing AL three years ago.. :p

Bless
04-20-2014, 01:44 PM

Don't remember seeing AL three years ago.. :p Exactly.

Crowsfoot
04-20-2014, 02:17 PM
It was either 3 years or 2 .. my brain fuzzy about that :D
AL came out in September 2012 (Android)

Xbadboyx
04-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Before 6 years in arcane legends I was poor but now wow I can feed my pets without worrying

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 05:02 PM
When i first started al. I told my friend about it and he was on IOS. He got alot of plat from offers and bought a 70 plat bundle. I was so jelly and thought he was rich. :3 I wanted a 70 plat bundle too but used all my offers on PL. :P Such a noob back then.

Lol omg that budnle was just a dream xD

hakoom7
04-20-2014, 05:05 PM

Wasn't that active after I hit level cap lvl 16 thought game was over and tried elites but had no guild so kept trying by going solo and finding randome people which obviously that sucked so I just stopped playing till next expansion came, and by season 4 I joined cu guild and realized theres more in game then just running arround in pve maps and buying 70 platinum bundles xD

Bless
04-20-2014, 05:13 PM

Wasn't that active after I hit level cap lvl 16 thought game was over and tried elites but had no guild so kept trying by going solo and finding randome people which obviously that sucked so I just stopped playing till next expansion came, and by season 4 I joined cu guild and realized theres more in game then just running arround in pve maps and buying 70 platinum bundles xD Lol 70 plat bundles..