PDA

View Full Version : Kits luck lowered or what?

Grizzlis
04-20-2014, 02:10 PM
First of all im very happy with these kits, very big thanks to sts. I used to farm km3 after kits creation and it were average 7-8 locks per one kit. After some updates I noticed that with kit and lepre in km3 I loot only 2-3locks?!? Some ppl say its pure luck, but I dont think so, cause alot of my friends are complaining about bad luck that is lowered very much, actualy it started to be boring to farm km3, cause to get lock is almost imposible. So I wanna ask u guys about your luck, cause I start think to quit AL since is imposible to get money without luck. Lmao my english…

Bullox
04-20-2014, 02:32 PM
That's what i thought, when the Kits came out. A lot of People were complaining that this will ruin the market (if all Players can play with Luck Elixir) but i i was sure, that STG will reduce the droprates....

+ all Players can use Elixirs..

- with Elixir you drop less than before....whithout Elixir you drop nothing.....

kyhara
04-20-2014, 06:51 PM
well i did get 6-10 locks in one run every time i used on luck even now ...but i ran like 70+ run of bracket bridge

Kakashis
04-20-2014, 08:41 PM
The elixor kit sometimes feels like it rerolls less than my lep alone -_-" sounds crazy but 40% luck there's still 60% that doesn't work so I guess it's luck on top of luck :(

Crowsfoot
04-20-2014, 08:46 PM
A factor in luck is the number of people running each map at a time. If you run the elite maps no one else do, then you usually get better loot than those that are over harvested.

There is a fluctuation in drop rates, especially, with locks.

luka
04-20-2014, 08:54 PM
I feel the same running elite maps...
Sometimes I kill 5-6 bosses without any reroll (lepre + luck kit)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Zylx
04-20-2014, 09:17 PM
A factor in luck is the number of people running each map at a time. If you run the elite maps no one else do, then you usually get better loot than those that are over harvested.

Except for when the items in the past have been out-shun by newer items in terms of stats and almost all demand for those items has run dry.

Grizzlis
04-21-2014, 12:40 AM
Bu in fact if these luck kits dont work at all when why do we need them? Maybe sts should delete them and make normal farming?!?!? I am prety sure that we will loot more only with lepre

Hiosahaf
04-21-2014, 04:38 AM
I'd love it if they just removed the kiss

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

jk9810
04-21-2014, 09:05 AM
RNG

MoloToha
04-21-2014, 11:18 AM
There are always huge fluctuations of loot in short-timed farm. The more you farm, the less fluctuation is. Nobody doesn't have any confirmations of Luck Elixir Kits nerf, so most likely that there are no nerfs. I runned km3 with a kit, and pretty satisfied with a result.

Aliliam
04-21-2014, 11:34 AM
I did noticed 1-3 locks per luck kit...Was getting better luck before.

Anarchist
04-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Well...you can never be sure about anything if they don't show you the numbers*coff** damage**coff* but i think nothing was nerfed.

I THINK.

FluffNStuff
04-21-2014, 12:09 PM

Where were you during the essence rerolling? Locks were dropping everywhere constantly! If what you are saying is correct, then the system should have automatically adjusted and that would have not been the case.

Ihateppl
04-21-2014, 03:36 PM
this is somehow your fault fluff

VenomsChaos
04-21-2014, 04:02 PM
i dont think kits nerfed, sametimes kits with drop rate good.. sametimes klass drop rate good...

days ago klass combo in bracken / ydra i got 7 locked 2 egg... than my main char got combo and i got 0 drop in bracken/ydra/nordr last map farm yes 0 locked 0 egg in 1 hour.. than my mage got combo, km3 farm on fast team i got 1 egg and none locked.. than next 2 kit in km3 same fast team i got 0 locked... team players avarage drop rates was 4-5 lock per 30 min only i didnt...

i believe lucky is about = " player login time / system time / dungeon name "

its just what i believe...

Aliliam
04-21-2014, 04:43 PM
ok this elixer seems random...I did brackenridge and got 5 locks in 11 mins of elixer time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samhayne
04-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey guys,

Just to clarify, nothing has changed with how Luck works or the % involved. Elixir Kits are exactly the same thing as a purchased Luck Elixir, just that it is in a chest that gives you the option of when you want to apply it.

uunknownn
04-21-2014, 06:53 PM
lolzzz i believe to other thread its your character time base luck...whatever..cant you feel it there are times too easy to get lockeds or pinks and theres a a time matter how you farmed your party gets pink and you ate not?wehther you reroll you still gets green:)

Int
04-21-2014, 07:05 PM
40% luck is broken, I get less locks, 25% and 65% luck I get more locks

Shadowcreeper234
04-21-2014, 07:24 PM
1 moment I got 6 locked the next 4 the next 0 :(

In conclusion kits are amazing and u should keep them forever <3

-Shadow

Mysterious...

Kreasadriii
04-21-2014, 09:36 PM
Just info:
Maybe you should try each map from forest to rooks nest about 10 times and KM3 about 20 times, with lepre only.
Try it again by using lepre + elixir luck kits.

Calculation maybe very helpful, ^^

Jig
04-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Luck, its about luck and random loots, yes you may get 5-6 within 30 mins, its because the luck made you lucky

but the other luck made you get lucky to actually re roll a couple only for 30 mins, I did have a feeling it was lowered, but I think it it's just always random :)

butterspar
04-22-2014, 06:53 PM
I run km3 4+ hours everyday, I got 1 crate in 3 days of it. Using kit and lepre, something has been changed

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Jig
04-22-2014, 08:31 PM
Hmmm thats very very strange

IshoootU
04-23-2014, 12:49 AM
I have to agree with this. Its been nerfed. Last time i ususally get about 4 or more per lix, and even if i get less i see my party getting them. just now i had 3 lix and got only 1 crate. same thing for my party so it wasnt just me.

Grizzlis
04-23-2014, 06:35 AM
Yeh kits are 100% nerfed. And another question are that kits luck is same as original elexirs? Cause some friends told me that original elexirs work much better? Its true or not?

Sceazikua
04-23-2014, 07:05 AM
Not sure why people are saying this. couple of hours ago I logged in with my rare free time and did a KM3 with kit + lep. Guess what it gave, 2 locks. After that I asked my guildies for elite runs but didnt finish it. I could only play half an hour at the time.
And, if I dont get any locks, others often dont either, both before and now. Its never been that easy to get lock in KM3 as others said, at least in my experience. Before, when I run, I sometimes see after 20 min the one with elixir didnt get any lock, seriously. Not sure why rumors were spread that "with elixir you get 20 lock in 30 min blah blah blah" and people still believe it.

And btw, how much KM3 you did in that 4 hours a day? 5? 10? dont just overflow it to make it look serious, because I dont believe in such thing you said. (see quote)

I run km3 4+ hours everyday, I got 1 crate in 3 days of it. Using kit and lepre, something has been changed

tearacan
04-23-2014, 07:06 AM
SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction
project/shared/library/sharedProject/src/shared/ability/objectAction/SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction.cpp %s uses deprecated SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction

this might explain something :D

jk9810
04-23-2014, 12:15 PM

I do not believe you. 12 hours of running km3 = about 500 runs = 1500 boss kills. It's almost impossible to not get a crate from one of those runs. Or you're just insanely unlucky...

saazapek
04-23-2014, 11:31 PM
I think its everyone is using luck now. Way more ppl playing on a lix whether bought or not. Ive heard we have individual loot tables but i still think only so many items drop at a time. First 3 weeks of expansion i never saw a green reroll. Now more green rerolls then pink. What exactly are we rerolling for if the item is green vendor trash?

Jig
04-24-2014, 02:29 AM
Insanely unlucky causing you to over exaggerate :)

butterspar
04-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Not sure why people are saying this. couple of hours ago I logged in with my rare free time and did a KM3 with kit + lep. Guess what it gave, 2 locks. After that I asked my guildies for elite runs but didnt finish it. I could only play half an hour at the time.
And, if I dont get any locks, others often dont either, both before and now. Its never been that easy to get lock in KM3 as others said, at least in my experience. Before, when I run, I sometimes see after 20 min the one with elixir didnt get any lock, seriously. Not sure why rumors were spread that "with elixir you get 20 lock in 30 min blah blah blah" and people still believe it.

And btw, how much KM3 you did in that 4 hours a day? 5? 10? dont just overflow it to make it look serious, because I dont believe in such thing you said. (see quote)

I'm 100% Serious, I reroll greens and Pinks before I reach the boss, But never got a reroll on Boss. And I run continuous km3 Only time I stop is when A Party member has to leave

chitgoks
04-29-2014, 09:42 AM
maybe when there are many ppl playing the lock chances go to them. its summer so there are many people bound to be playing

VenomsChaos
04-29-2014, 08:21 PM
just hour ago used kit in elite before boss die... than used 24 min reroll in km3, 7 locked... than used kit in new team and got 2 lock in 30 min... i dont think anything nerfed... And yes i hear you sceazuka, i dont know why ppls saying they are geting 10-20 locked on avarage every 30 min... sametimes i am geting 8-9 locked in 30 min lepre + kit.. sametimes geting 0...

My avarage 4-5 right now.. best timing in km3 = 1.24 avarage timing = 1.45

So maybe ppls can do it like 1.10 but still i dont believe avarage 10-20 lock...