PDA

View Full Version : Largest Gold Giveaway! Ever!

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 03:49 PM
As many of you have noticed I had a thread on the forum offer a way for the developers to produce a new cap and new content for the game and rather than consider it they locked the thread.
Thread is here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=149285
Thus as promised I will be selling my uncrafted black dragon to the highest bidder and giving every gold coin I make from it away for free. This will be my goodbye from PL so I can contribute at least one more great event for PL fans. Post offers here or on the trade section of the forums. Or message and of my Avid named toons in game!

Keep watching this thread for more news on when the giveaway will start taking place.

synfullmagic_23110
04-20-2014, 03:50 PM
Wow so nice avid good luck where ever u go!:D

^.^/

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Wow so nice avid good luck where ever u go!:D

^.^/

Welcome! Can't wait to get event started. I've given a million or two away here and there but never this much all at once!

synfullmagic_23110
04-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Around how much like 80mill? Or something

^.^/

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Depends what I can sell the black dragon for I've had offers higher than that!

Fao
04-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Are you leaving just PL? And going to a different STS game or what?

Sad to see a great player go :( Hope everything goes good for you everywhere else in life, great person for doing this!

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm leaving STS because I can't play a game produced by a company that abandons their game. They have a call of tut mentality not a world of Warcraft mentality when this is a mmo not a fps

SillyJuan
04-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Sorry to here this Avid, hope you the sell the set! Thanks for helping the community out! Btw what's your ign?

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 04:16 PM
Avidlegend, avidtank, avidpally, checkmystats, avidvoodoo, etc I have many toon names with avid in it

Fao
04-20-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm leaving STS because I can't play a game produced by a company that abandons their game. They have a call of tut mentality not a world of Warcraft mentality when this is a mmo not a fps

Ahh I see, makes sense. Hate to see Them start to abandon Pl, but my love for PL will never leave, even if everyone in the whole game leaves, it just has me attached so much almost nothing can change how I feel about it.

Ssneakykills
04-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Shame the devs locked the threads their we're some good conversations and some ideas going on. Good luck withh giveaway and selling black drag!

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 04:32 PM
I have many max level toons and more money in game than I know what to do with. There is nothing left for me and filling my inventory with recolored or renamed vanities is no longer worth my cash

Suentous PO
04-20-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm very sorry to hear Avid. Do keep some things for yourself and maybe visit again when the nostalgia hits.
Please look up a friend of mine about that black set- Emagency is his forum ign.
Thx for all, wish you the best.

Extreme
04-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Aww, Avid :( I wanna talk to you later, I'll meet you ingame.

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Aww, Avid :( I wanna talk to you later, I'll meet you ingame.

I'll be on In like an hour after family leaves

Rolocolo
04-20-2014, 05:13 PM
Ewt and a bunch of sets? (Savage/swift etc)

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Ewt and a bunch of sets? (Savage/swift etc)

I think i can get more for it

Eragonegg
04-20-2014, 05:20 PM
BTW HE IS SUPERNAMEK/SUPERSONGOKOU!!!!! He have over 1000 mil + that black dragon set!!!!!

Shonex
04-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Nice to see someone hosting a giveaway, showing that there still are people with a big heart. Ty so much for this, on the other side it's sad to see you leaving. Considering that you are one of the pros, I wish you all the best!

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
04-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Sorry again, but when will you be hosting this event?

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 07:47 PM
Sorry again, but when will you be hosting this event?

As soon as I sell all my items may be a few days. I wont sell black dragon set cheap.

Emagency
04-20-2014, 07:57 PM
120m gold

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 07:59 PM
120m gold

For trade safety reasons it will have to be single trades. If your offer is 120m then I prefer gold cap and 4 elites to make this possible in a single trade.

ign hugeluck
04-20-2014, 08:07 PM
If I had the money id buy it

Laar
04-20-2014, 08:13 PM
If I had the money id buy it
I'm pretty sure many of us would. :D

ign hugeluck
04-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Avid will you take 56k for back dragon ?

Hook
04-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Very nice Avid, I want to follow your footsteps when I quit. Sadly im only 1/100 as rich as you. Lol. So it wouldn't really be a knockout.

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Lol if only

FluffNStuff
04-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Avid, they have real capital investors that have put in REAL money to the company that STS has and obligation to first and foremost. If they were to even acknowledge the kick starter it would be a conflict of interest and they could never take your money at the expense of the others.
It was a great idea and I am sure they were flattered that players care that much about the game, but the reason it is kick starter is because the idea can't get investing elsewhere.

XghostzX
04-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Avid this makes me upset :/

Trenton
04-20-2014, 08:47 PM
Avid, they have real capital investors that have put in REAL money to the company that STS has and obligation to first and foremost. If they were to even acknowledge the kick starter it would be a conflict of interest and they could never take your money at the expense of the others.
It was a great idea and I am sure they were flattered that players care that much about the game, but the reason it is kick starter is because the idea can't get investing elsewhere.

I know his idea was shot down, but I don't think that's exactly the reason he's leaving. He has nothing else to do, and the fact that they DID throw his idea out the door, telling him their intentions, its a bit depressing. They're basically saying when they stop making money off AL, they'll make a cap for PL. Do you see this happening? I don't doubt that AL will last at least 5 years with the constant cash flow that is happening right now, and it seems that there will be no hope for PL for a LONG time- that's where I would pack up and leave, unless I had other things to do, and Avid seems to not have anything else to do for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 08:51 PM

Can I get a developer to comment on this. And further explanation.

AvidLegend
04-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Avid this makes me upset :/

Me too its been a rough day.

Suentous PO
04-20-2014, 10:39 PM
Can I get a developer to comment on this. And further explanation.

There are some things that a business simply cannot say out loud so to speak.
I believe I know what Fluf is saying, and in business, information is money.
Capitalism is a poker game, and you keep your hand to yourself.

Avid- that JustG even said he was touched by the sentiment is a good thing.

Aneheazatek
04-20-2014, 11:04 PM
that's very nice of you.

good luck for the event :)

Mister Smith
04-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Sweet hope I can get in with this free gold giveaway :) sorry your leaving STS best of luck on whatever your gonna do now after giveaway and stuff See you in game Ign vowed :)

Emagency
04-21-2014, 12:54 AM
you're wanting to do a large gold giveaway, but denied 120m gold offer for black drag. *Scratches head*

Rescind
04-21-2014, 01:06 AM
you're wanting to do a large gold giveaway, but denied 120m gold offer for black drag. *Scratches head*

if you read his response to the offer, he said that he wants a safe trade so he wants gold cap and 4 elites..

Supershopper
04-21-2014, 01:22 AM
BTW HE IS SUPERNAMEK/SUPERSONGOKOU!!!!! He have over 1000 mil + that black dragon set!!!!!

Nice!! :)

Extreme
04-21-2014, 02:18 AM

Avid, Emagency is a really trusted friend of mine, I would do this deal with him if I had. Just my opinion though.

AvidLegend
04-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Avid, Emagency is a really trusted friend of mine, I would do this deal with him if I had. Just my opinion though.

I'm sure but I'm where in at now because I don't take risks. Everything I do is calculated. If he has the gold then finding some elites won't be to much to ask.

Ks_Leon
04-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Sad to see some older player leave PL.Good luck in RL and the event.I may grab a few gold for my Lv4 Rhino ;)

Ssneakykills
04-21-2014, 04:40 AM
I'm sure but I'm where in at now because I don't take risks. Everything I do is calculated. If he has the gold then finding some elites won't be to much to ask.

Finding elites is harder than you think especially trying to buy them with gold

AvidLegend
04-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Finding elites is harder than you think especially trying to buy them with gold

I'm not saying it's easy but neither is finding a black dragon seller, so yea. Unfortunately it might take some effort on his part.

Jig
04-21-2014, 11:14 AM

There's a difference between WoW and a tiny company made by StS=Their first mmo ever. 4 years was a long fps game then.

AvidLegend
04-21-2014, 05:18 PM
There's a difference between WoW and a tiny company made by StS=Their first mmo ever. 4 years was a long fps game then.

It wasn't 4 years it was about 2 maybe 2 and a half this past year and a half doesn't count if it's not been updated. My point is community loyalty not a game designed for only temporary support. The point of the mmo should have been to keep it going for ever not design other games to the point where you can't support your own game anymore.

Justg
04-21-2014, 05:38 PM
AvidLegend, I closed your kickstarter thread because there is no way a kickstarter would work. It is a very noble idea, and I told you we were very touched, and we appreciate the sentiment.

We've explained, at length, and many many times why we are putting our development efforts forward instead of creating additional content for PL.

It is why we are surviving as a business, and why we can continue to run PL.

I love that you are so passionate about our game, and I hope you don't leave, but I understand your reasoning if you do.

All the best,

- Gary

AvidLegend
04-21-2014, 05:53 PM
AvidLegend, I closed your kickstarter thread because there is no way a kickstarter would work. It is a very noble idea, and I told you we were very touched, and we appreciate the sentiment.

We've explained, at length, and many many times why we are putting our development efforts forward instead of creating additional content for PL.

It is why we are surviving as a business, and why we can continue to run PL.

I love that you are so passionate about our game, and I hope you don't leave, but I understand your reasoning if you do.

All the best,

- Gary

If what fluffnstuff added to this thread is true about you already having 3rd party backing that influences where you can and cannot spend their money then I understand your position completely. It's not 100% up to you. However if the company is financed purely by in app purchases then that is where my dilemma stands. Considering I searched to see if I could invest in your company's stock and could not find it leads me to believe if you do have private funding they came to you after your initial releases of your first three games and probably pushed for a game that had all the benefits with a few of their own twists *cough cough AL* and that is what your company did to survive. But with the lack of information provided about the finances of STS it's hard to tell.

That being said. I still have to leave because there is nothing left to do in this game and I can't for the life of me get invested in another one of the STS games for fear the same outcome would happen. I'm going to move on to ESO on console if it comes out because of the faith I have in Bethesda as a company. It's nothing personal against STS, but unfortunately I don't foresee a change in PL or the development of a future game I can comfortably be committed to. I stayed as long as I could and will sign in from time to time, but I can't even spend the 3000 plat I have at the moment because I'm no longer leveling, have no need to farm for wealth, and refuse to fill my inventory with recolored or renamed vanities. So I can't contribute financially anymore or receive benefit myself. But I'll keep watch in the forums from time to time and see what the future brings. I secretly hope for the downfall of AL because in my opinion it is what destroyed PL.

I remember the day everyone signed into AL for the first time and was faced with the choice to continue playing PL or switch over and without much content the graphics alone were intriguing, but after players started spending hundreds on crates they couldn't go back because they were too invested and the content in PL just stopped coming. It was a sad week but no where close to as sad of a week as this. All my friends who I got to play PL in real life with me are watching me go with sorrow because they know it means they won't have much left either. But everyone is excited for this massive gold giveaway so at least I can have one last enjoyment from this game I am so happy that you allowed me to play.

Thank you Gary,
You will all be missed.

Somemager
04-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Oh man i've run out of thanks amazing post avid!

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 01:09 AM
Oh man i've run out of thanks amazing post avid!

Lol I still have a few left. One for you... And for for you haha...

Any more offers on black dragon set?

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Not really a quote more of a please read this JustG :)

In my thread on the trader's forum a player suggested that selling black dragon legitimately, because of its high price, may be easier to accomplish by having a dev like yourself swapping the items if we both send proof of ID and confirmation of traded item(s) emails to you. Apparently it was done once a very long time ago. I'm curious if this would be possible so that I can quickly host my giveaway!

Thank you for your time and response!

Jig
04-22-2014, 01:44 AM
That would be a nice thing to do

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Bump^

Justg
04-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Sorry AvidLegends, that is not something that I would do.

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Sorry AvidLegends, that is not something that I would do.

I didn't think so. The fact that a player said it happened before was only hope I had. I will just have to sell the long painstaking way.

But I have another question!
Can I contact you or can you put me in touch with moderator outside a forum thread so I can discuss some ideas of my event I want to host to get some STS backing and promotion on Facebook page etc...

Justg
04-22-2014, 02:52 PM
I believe Remiem is your best bet.

Princess Fiona
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
I like STS's logic, "We won't update the game because there aren't as may players as our other game so we won't update it and we'll make even less money"

Seems quite illogic...

Xyzther
04-22-2014, 05:52 PM
I didn't think so. The fact that a player said it happened before was only hope I had. I will just have to sell the long painstaking way.

But I have another question!
Can I contact you or can you put me in touch with moderator outside a forum thread so I can discuss some ideas of my event I want to host to get some STS backing and promotion on Facebook page etc...

You could ask Zeus to middleman it... In my opinion he would be trustworthy enough to do it and there would be no reason for him to scam it because he doesn't even play PL anymore

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 06:09 PM
You could ask Zeus to middleman it... In my opinion he would be trustworthy enough to do it and there would be no reason for him to scam it because he doesn't even play PL anymore

Only if he goes back to the old signature I gave him haha!

Bless
04-22-2014, 06:21 PM
And to think I sold my black dragon dex set for just gold cap....*smashes head on the wall*

I like what you're doing, bummer that sts won't do the kickstarter.

I'll just wish ya GL tho!

Jig
04-22-2014, 08:35 PM
Arcane legends isnt just another PL, it became a LOT bigger then PL, so really al could have a much brighter future ahead ;)

AvidLegend
04-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Arcane legends isnt just another PL, it became a LOT bigger then PL, so really al could have a much brighter future ahead ;)

Down vote!

AvidLegend
04-23-2014, 01:13 AM
I've been getting more and more offers on the set. Once I find a good trade that is safe and I get the gold I will start planning the event and let everyone know what is happening and when

Zeus
04-23-2014, 01:15 AM
I can be a middleman if needed.

dudetus
04-23-2014, 01:22 AM

Why would we trust AL player?

AvidLegend
04-23-2014, 01:24 AM

I might hold you to that

Hawkbby
04-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Wow, this is really great of you to help the community out with a lil gold. Also, don't just give the forumers gold, think about the newbies, try not to give items to them, because they will liquidate it thinking 119 gold is a lot lol. But on topic, really great of you to do this. Hate to see you leave PL tho, don't leave yourself a treasure haha. Oh! Is your brother going to be playing still? :O Also, have a great prosperous life outside of PL, and try not to get addicted to another game lol, as always, have fun!

AvidLegend
04-23-2014, 06:14 PM
Wow, this is really great of you to help the community out with a lil gold. Also, don't just give the forumers gold, think about the newbies, try not to give items to them, because they will liquidate it thinking 119 gold is a lot lol. But on topic, really great of you to do this. Hate to see you leave PL tho, don't leave yourself a treasure haha. Oh! Is your brother going to be playing still? :O Also, have a great prosperous life outside of PL, and try not to get addicted to another game lol, as always, have fun!

Im not sure if my brother will still play. He was pretty upset after he got scammed.

AtheneWins
04-24-2014, 02:24 AM
Hate al...

Jig
04-24-2014, 02:26 AM
Hate al...

Jealous

Aneheazatek
04-24-2014, 04:58 AM
well , i myself a player of PL since late 2011. stopped in 2012 and now i am back again.

AL is a very much plat focused ( or cash ) since best of the best items are found in lock crates. ( it's not cheap opening them comparing to spending plats in Pocket Legend)

After a while , it'gets boring in a way either one has overspent on plats or one does not even get any arcane or mythics.

PL is a different story , even though there is no cap for such a long time ( 2 years i assume) , things are not plat focused.

i have done PL , DL , AL and i still feel a sense of belonging in PL. :)

Hope this game would run for as long as it can.

Jig
04-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Aneh, again I guess you have not played AL enough, Seriously.

Extreme
04-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Aneh, again I guess you have not played AL enough, Seriously.

Well, Jig, I've also tried AL out, but it always comes back to PL.

Jig
04-24-2014, 05:59 AM
Said by a few but they're now pros in AL ^_^

You just need motivation and friends to take you and help, but if not then yep you'll be stuck with PL, i was on and off like that for many months poppin in to cap then played few days then left for PL :) i did the same for all sts games, but al has mow caught my eye ONLY because i know PL hasnt got a very bright future. So why waste time having no fun when I can have more fun in AL :)

Zeus
04-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Why would we trust AL player?

Why would we trust a troll? :rolleyes:

Chopper
04-24-2014, 10:22 AM
AL might be popular now, but so was PL back in the day. And STG has established their pattern of of abandoning older games if one of their new ones takes off. That means if BD or another new STG game gets popular, the AL crash will be just as hard, if not harder than PL.

Jig
04-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Hmmm they haven't released anything about a new game yet.. Usually they would of so.. I think they're liking how al is going so they may stick with it for longer

Al is a complete new upgrade from all DL SL PL, and AL was a lot bigger when started then PL, I'm pretty sure?

Supershopper
04-24-2014, 10:30 AM
If what fluffnstuff added to this thread is true about you already having 3rd party backing that influences where you can and cannot spend their money then I understand your position completely. It's not 100% up to you. However if the company is financed purely by in app purchases then that is where my dilemma stands. Considering I searched to see if I could invest in your company's stock and could not find it leads me to believe if you do have private funding they came to you after your initial releases of your first three games and probably pushed for a game that had all the benefits with a few of their own twists *cough cough AL* and that is what your company did to survive. But with the lack of information provided about the finances of STS it's hard to tell.

That being said. I still have to leave because there is nothing left to do in this game and I can't for the life of me get invested in another one of the STS games for fear the same outcome would happen. I'm going to move on to ESO on console if it comes out because of the faith I have in Bethesda as a company. It's nothing personal against STS, but unfortunately I don't foresee a change in PL or the development of a future game I can comfortably be committed to. I stayed as long as I could and will sign in from time to time, but I can't even spend the 3000 plat I have at the moment because I'm no longer leveling, have no need to farm for wealth, and refuse to fill my inventory with recolored or renamed vanities. So I can't contribute financially anymore or receive benefit myself. But I'll keep watch in the forums from time to time and see what the future brings. I secretly hope for the downfall of AL because in my opinion it is what destroyed PL.

I remember the day everyone signed into AL for the first time and was faced with the choice to continue playing PL or switch over and without much content the graphics alone were intriguing, but after players started spending hundreds on crates they couldn't go back because they were too invested and the content in PL just stopped coming. It was a sad week but no where close to as sad of a week as this. All my friends who I got to play PL in real life with me are watching me go with sorrow because they know it means they won't have much left either. But everyone is excited for this massive gold giveaway so at least I can have one last enjoyment from this game I am so happy that you allowed me to play.

Thank you Gary,
You will all be missed.

Bro Try to understand them. i speak english less than you but i see that they are not intresting on your idea. GL!

AtheneWins
04-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Jealous

No I said hate...h a t e

Jig
04-24-2014, 10:56 AM
No I said hate...h a t e

Sorry? Hatllslsjealous

dudetus
04-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Why would we trust a troll? :rolleyes:

Well I didn't offer to be middleman. This is obviously some sort of scam attempt, don't trust this guy Avid!

AvidLegend
04-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Well I didn't offer to be middleman. This is obviously some sort of scam attempt, don't trust this guy Avid!

Lol I love sued what are you talking about :3

Zeus
04-24-2014, 07:22 PM

I didn't say you were, I said why would we trust a troll? :rolleyes: Read the statement more, silly! That comment was predictable. :p

@Avid
Just joking with Dude, he's an old bud. If you really do find a trade, let me know. The reason why I offer is because I know that's a lot of gold but I think I have enough characters to hold it all. If not, I have about 1k plat left and it leaves me something to spend on in PL - character slots.

ign Boss
04-24-2014, 11:30 PM
I didn't say you were, I said why would we trust a troll? :rolleyes: Read the statement more, silly! That comment was predictable. :p

@Avid
Just joking with Dude, he's an old bud. If you really do find a trade, let me know. The reason why I offer is because I know that's a lot of gold but I think I have enough characters to hold it all. If not, I have about 1k plat left and it leaves me something to spend on in PL - character slots.

I love new character slots. I really do

ign Boss

AvidLegend
04-24-2014, 11:32 PM
My Signature sucks now that im not using the one avid gave me.

Lol that quote though

Zeus
04-25-2014, 12:47 AM
Lol that quote though

Psh! This is a beast signature!

AvidLegend
04-25-2014, 12:48 AM
Psh! This is a beast signature!

I never finished my epic one for you did I?

Zeus
04-25-2014, 06:49 PM
I never finished my epic one for you did I?

No you didn't, you said and then disappeared for a few months!

AvidLegend
04-26-2014, 02:06 AM
No you didn't, you said and then disappeared for a few months!

Sorry I was in Boot Camp for the military!

Jig
04-26-2014, 06:14 AM

Are you a soldier?

Extreme
04-26-2014, 07:35 AM

You haven't finished mine either :/ still on your waiting list. Glad you're back now :)

AvidLegend
04-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Are you a soldier?

Airman

AvidLegend
04-26-2014, 02:59 PM
You haven't finished mine either :/ still on your waiting list. Glad you're back now :)

Maybe someday I get around to them haha

Jig
04-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Airman

Nice ! I always wanted to go to the army :3 as a soldier though. Maybe one day...

Zeus
04-26-2014, 10:49 PM

I bought an 8 bit banner for you then. :)

TastyChickens
04-27-2014, 08:29 PM
So, Avid, you're going to randomly go to a towne, just give people money x)??

Mister Smith
04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Lol

AvidLegend
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM
So, Avid, you're going to randomly go to a towne, just give people money x)??

No I will host several events on and off for about a month making a big ordeal about my leaving pocket legends lol and then once the gold runs out I'll disappear...

Adoniss
05-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Im sorry to hear you quitting the game. I think you never heard of me because i am a very new player and very new in the forum. I hought about quit too because there are alot of players quitting because of al but... Who cares.... Maybe your friends quitting but that doesnt mean you have to quit too! There are still so many nice people on pl you can play with. In my opinion you shouldnt quit and just enjoy the time with the nice players who ar left :/ . But if you still want to quit.. Let me know when the giveaway is. Because i am new and could need some gold for the start :)
Hope you wont quit and think about it.
Ps : sorry for bad english but i am german but i am trying my best :)

AvidLegend
05-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Im sorry to hear you quitting the game. I think you never heard of me because i am a very new player and very new in the forum. I hought about quit too because there are alot of players quitting because of al but... Who cares.... Maybe your friends quitting but that doesnt mean you have to quit too! There are still so many nice people on pl you can play with. In my opinion you shouldnt quit and just enjoy the time with the nice players who ar left :/ . But if you still want to quit.. Let me know when the giveaway is. Because i am new and could need some gold for the start :)
Hope you wont quit and think about it.
Ps : sorry for bad english but i am german but i am trying my best :)

Thank you for the kind words but I simply can't play anymore because I've done everything there is to do in PL

PL•ayer
05-04-2014, 04:50 PM
100th reply

Cool event, avid

Primeblades
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM

Thanks for serving our country! I have 3 brothers in the military 2 in the marines 1 in the army, I am the youngest and I hope to follow after my familie's footsteps :) my best friend (my brother) is in bootcamp right now so my 3 bros are gone D:

Jig
05-05-2014, 10:52 PM
100th reply

Cool event, avid

101th :)

Hawkbby
05-06-2014, 07:16 PM
101th :) Goodjob Jig, this is why ily.

AvidLegend
05-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Still haven't sold black dragon guys events will still be held once it sells. Keep watching the forums for updated information or message me in game.

Adoniss
05-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Avid could you please design ne a signature?

AvidLegend
05-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Avid could you please design ne a signature?

Depends can you make a donation to the giveaway?

Jig
05-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Goodjob Jig, this is why ily.

Fanks, Wuv you to <3

Adoniss
05-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Sorry i can give you all i have but thats just like 3k :/

ign Boss
05-07-2014, 10:01 PM

New highest offer

ign ALL HAIL

Jig
05-08-2014, 02:28 AM

Bes deal

AvidLegend
05-28-2014, 06:27 PM
Sorry everyone but I'm going to delay the giveaway some more because before I leave pocket legends for good I've been inspired to start yet another PL project. I've been getting into animation lately and plan to, with the help of my girlfriend, produce a few animated shorts of PL and the world of Alterra. It's looking like it may be a big project, and I still need to sell one elite, so until then expect only a few small events here and there before the Avid Giveaway event actually comes to PL.

Now I've had a lot of haters lately and many doubters as well so please everyone show your support and remain patient and I promise it will be worth it :)

ign hugeluck
05-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Sorry everyone but I'm going to delay the giveaway some more because before I leave pocket legends for good I've been inspired to start yet another PL project. I've been getting into animation lately and plan to, with the help of my girlfriend, produce a few animated shorts of PL and the world of Alterra. It's looking like it may be a big project, and I still need to sell one elite, so until then expect only a few small events here and there before the Avid Giveaway event actually comes to PL.

Now I've had a lot of haters lately and many doubters as well so please everyone show your support and remain patient and I promise it will be worth it :)
Haters gonna hate and you have my support Avid :)

TheAznFlo
05-28-2014, 11:36 PM
This is so nice of u to give out money. I wish u best of luck with new project and hope u come back to pocket legends from time to time :) cause its such a good game. Seeing as a lot of people ik today are because of it XD