PDA

View Full Version : <Immaculate> *New Thread! Never Surrender!*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Annihilations
04-20-2014, 07:33 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=66684&d=1394595901

*Amendments*

*Extended PvP rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106672-lt-IMMACULATE-gt-Looking-for-Teammates/page5*
-Although we are international, we do speak english in guild chat
-Calling people "Noob", "Nub", "Nab" or any variation isn't acceptable chat towards guildies and to a lesser extent to all in general.

ABOUT OUR GUILD: We started from humble beginnings in April 2013 when Annihilations formed Immaculate with just a handful of members, four to be exact. Since that time, we have developed into a top Arcane guild through friendliness, respect, and teamwork. You can expect these qualities to be shown to you as a new member. I guarantee we will try our best to make you feel as though you have always been here :). We strive to continue to keep our guild welcoming and fun for all current and future teammates. We specialize in PvE and farming and few of us are experienced in PvP :).

Recruiter and Officer Information: We ask that members be a part of our guild for atleast one week before consideration for recruiter. Get to know us first and see if we are the right fit for you. We also ask your current level to be atleast 40. If you are a great teammate, supportive, and helpful then you will be considered before others to recruit.

As for officers, these requirements are posted on our group page, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?gmid=11913&do=discuss#gmessage11913. Generally, we look for two weeks of recruiting experience and active involvement in guild activities. As for level, we ask that you meet the current level cap. These requirements are always subject to change in case of need.

If you are interested in becoming a teammate of ours feel free to leave a post or private message me, Annihilations, or one of our officers/recruiters in game. If we are not online send us a friend request so we can get back to you but we are usually always on :). Please tell us your character class and level when you message us. Thanks and we look forward to you joining us on the team!

Contacts:

GM-Annihilations

Senior Officers:

Baklolz
Oahionaba
Midievalmodel
Zalgida/Fauksuras
Sfubiii/Sfubi
Seavani
Parisstilton
Thrindal
Frequencies
Nesox
Nechronic
Snagard

If we cannot be reached:

Senior recruiters:

Saananer
Jiig
Jiirachi
Fynnie
Sweepstakes
Friotacha
Cheuescar
Sfubii
Hhhohstapler
Lunareja
Oveebat
Batinwong
Tabriti
Neutrone
Universalpro
Oazhaokali
Shayrocks
Wirt
Leeeeah
Commandernoah
Terrainrob

Thanks again from the Immaculate Team

Annihilations
04-20-2014, 07:43 PM

Hi Team,

We have been in play for a year now thanks to all your hard work, dedication, loyalty, and teamwork! So to show our appreciaton we will be having Guild Appreciation Week all next week! Here is a few things that I would like to acheive for the following week:

-Random prizes, contests and giveaways :)
-Share the love! Post about guildies who you believe deserve recognition. :)
-Pics, gotta do the pics. :p
-Play of course do runs have fun :)
-At the end of the week, we will have a random drawing. I'll announce details during the week. :)

I'm proud to be the Guild Master of such an awesome guild! I can't thank you guys enough!

-Annihilations

Xenobiotic
04-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Grats!

Jsuit
04-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Woohoo!

Fynnie
04-21-2014, 12:12 AM
YAY! Happy Anniversary Immaculate!
Stay strong!!!

Midievalmodel
04-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeet. 1 year. Congratulations Immaculate. Keep up the good work and never surrender as the moto goes.....unless you need a drink of water or feeling dizzy then maybe stop for a minute or so.

Midievalmodel
04-21-2014, 12:26 AM
Nominations: I would like to nominate the following players for recognition. There are many more I would like to nominate but had to narrow them down.

Fynnie for "OG" (Old Guildie or Original Gangster) - She has been in the guild forever it seems and is always a helpful person. Never drama. Rarely complains. Never ask for anything. Self sufficient. A true OG.

Cybernova for "MIP" (Most Improved Player or Man I'm Poor....ur choice) - all kidding aside cyber is relatively new to this guild but has improved vastly in PVE skills and now dabbling in PVP and i'm sure will excel in it at some point. A very dedicated player and fun person to have in the guild. She was able to acquire mythic armor and helm in a short period of time and now is farming like a boss.

Alcrexx
04-21-2014, 12:47 AM
Wow. Nice new thread. Grats on the anniversary Immac!
I know you guys will gonna rock on. :)

Good luck as always!

PS: You should ask a mod/dev to close the old thread to avoid everyone's confusion of posting there.

Hhhohstapler
04-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Sweet :D Didn't knew that,glad it is :)
I have to mention. Whenever i asked for help, Leeeeah pm'ed me and came to help. That's something that people didn't know.
Can't mention anyone if i dont mention chriz. She's the one who always helped me,even when rest didnt want to help when i was a new member on pretty low level,she helped and got me achievements and crew for pt.
Kalena,she got 3chars in no time to cap,that was pretty awesome. Just saying.
Anni,Fyn,Midi,Anar,Bak,Nova,Malquit,Xpo... Oh damn people,i like u all! I can't leave someone out
Oh btw,I like foksii the most,but that's different ;)
I hope that everyone will have lots of fun this week :)

Sfubi
04-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Never Surrender! This game took a turn for the best when I joined Immaculate. You are wonderful people and i am always proud to display my Immaculate banner.

If you need a warrior, rogue, or sorcerer look for me :-)

Sfubi (ii) (iii)

j3peaz
04-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey airees here. Some of you know me and my wife just welcomed a new warrior to our family. Here is a picture of little samuel

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/22/y2ymemu9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

inkredible
04-21-2014, 12:32 PM
For those who rarely check insiders.. This is a farewell message from DELPHINA
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149920-A-Farewell-from-Delphina

Annihilations
04-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey airees here. Some of you know me and my wife just welcomed a new warrior to our family. Here is a picture of little samuel

So.... when is he going to start playing AL? :p

Midievalmodel
04-21-2014, 02:28 PM

That is one cute baby yo. Congrats man! Make sure when he is old enough you make him farm brackenridge forest for Locked Crates to make you richer. I know Xpolosion is already planning to put his son to work once he improves dexterity in his hands. He told me the other day.

Anarchial
04-21-2014, 02:48 PM
I love my guild :')

Oldfizban
04-21-2014, 02:54 PM
cute overload

Oldfizban
04-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Woot (applies to everything here especially de baby!)

Jsuit
04-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Just gotta say... Goodbye Delph!!! All guild wait... Scratch that... All GAME* will miss you dearly.

Sfubi
04-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Good morning Immaculate!

It is a beautiful day here. I hope u all have a beautiful day also!

Sfubi
04-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Our private guild forum can be found here; http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

We have threads for achievement tracking as well as other helpful innformation. You will need to log in to the full site (desktop version), mobile is not supported.

Roberto077
04-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Time to rack up 100+ posts on this one too

Jig
04-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Damn nice job Anni! Looks very nicely constructed. :) Good job putting up with pol for a year, dam blue smurfs...

Go for it Robbo

Jsuit
04-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Hmmm why is the stinking sig not stinking workin????

I blame Xpo

Jig
04-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Xpol stahp it pls

Roberto077
04-23-2014, 10:32 AM
#2 Random one line phrases are back and BOLD

Midievalmodel
04-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Many of you probably frequent the forums and have already ran across this. For those of you who haven't stumbled across this here you go.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149992-In-Development-What-s-Next-for-Arcane-Legends

Fynnie
04-23-2014, 05:53 PM
yay respec weekend is coming!!

Annihilations
04-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Crap... I just spent 5 plat to respec.. don't forget to continue to post recognition for those in guild who you feel deserve it... It may come back to help you later :)

Jig
04-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Yeah nice then if myth double odds isnt this weekend then it better be next!! If not i will be very sad :-(

baklolz
04-24-2014, 06:57 AM
Never Surrender.. i like it :)

Sfubi
04-24-2014, 08:30 AM
I dont think they will have a double odds locked weekend any time soon. I guess that will just give us all time to hoard more crates.

If you would like to see a dbl odds locked weekend sooner than later, stop opening/selling them. If unopened locked start stacking up then pplat sales will decrease and sts will have to bait us with a special weekend. This is my own opinion B-)

An important note from the thread link midievalmodel posted; "
PvP Capture the Flag:
We also have a change coming soon to CTF PvP to require that your own flag be controlled to capture the enemy flag. We hope to promote more intended team vs. team gameplay with this change.

Go kick some booty and i will c u after work.

exbhen
04-24-2014, 08:35 AM

anybody, help me T.T
a perv keep peeking me from window all night long

Jig
04-24-2014, 08:45 AM
Lmfao that is the best screenie!! Staple you stalker!!

exbhen
04-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Lmfao that is the best screenie!! Staple you stalker!!

yeah, i love that ss too :D also you can see the feel of perv there xD

Jig
04-24-2014, 10:31 AM
yeah, i love that ss too :D also you can see the feel of perv there xD

His prob going dat blue bum dayum

Ok this ends now

Hhhohstapler
04-24-2014, 01:51 PM

anybody, help me T.T

Not true! I stole a pie from a window,and i was waiting for another one,lol

Sfubi
04-24-2014, 02:18 PM
best picture ever!!!!!!!!!

anybody, help me t.t

Avaree
04-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday Immaculate, we saw ours in January, we know how good this feels .. Congrats and all our best wishes from C.U.

Roberto077
04-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey, can there be a planned party for sometime tomorrow night? Like 11 PM EST? I've had to work on like 5 essays/speeches this week so I haven't been able to log on and do anything.

Roberto077
04-24-2014, 06:56 PM
New sig text!

Hhhohstapler
04-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Is this normal?!!

Sfubi
04-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Good morning GMates!

Go here asap and leave us a note!!!!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?discussionid=2623&do=discuss

Hi Team,

We have been in play for a year now thanks to all your hard work, dedication, loyalty, and teamwork! So to show our appreciaton we will be having Guild Appreciation Week all next week! Here is a few things that I would like to acheive for the following week:

-At the end of the week, we will have a random drawing. I'll announce details during the week. :)

I'm proud to be the Guild Master of such an awesome guild! I can't thank you guys enough!

-Annihilations

Annihilations
04-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Is this normal?!!

WTG guys!

Annihilations
04-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Good morning GMates!

Go here asap and leave us a note!!!!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?discussionid=2623&do=discuss

Hey team, keep the recognition coming in. We could use a few more of our guildmates honored here. I will not do mine till Sunday. Its gonna take up some space :p. Posting your appreciation and recognition could come back and be a big deal for ya.... *hint hint*

Roberto077
04-25-2014, 12:54 PM
2 essays done, three to go!

Annihilations
04-25-2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=85092&d=1398040451

Hi Team,

We have been in play for a year now thanks to all your hard work, dedication, loyalty, and teamwork! So to show our appreciation we will be having Guild Appreciation Weekend! Here are a few things that I would like to achieve for the weekend:

-Annihilations

*This is not different from the original post. Just a refresh*

exbhen
04-25-2014, 05:41 PM
ooops >.<

Midievalmodel
04-25-2014, 06:32 PM
ooops >.<

How beautiful is that!!! Brings tears to my eyes. 3 locked....

Midievalmodel
04-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Okay So Lets get the ball rolling with more guildie appreciation posts yo!!!!

I want to nominate another fairly new member of Immaculate for appreciation week.

Winner is.......Leeaah

Leeaah is fairly new to the guild but she is freaking awesome. She is always willing to help anyone that needs help but most importantly she is very low key about it. She always PMs people whenever they need help. Never any drama from her in G chat. Very respectful of other players. On top of that she is a pretty skilled Rogue.

Looks like them females are dominating this appreciation week. Guys step ur game up!!! I am woman.....hear me roar (Had to say that....even though i'm a dude)

Jig
04-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Well done Leah, she is a solid player and feels like shes been here for longer, because of how active she is. Good job Leah• :)

ooops >.<

Ohhh that sweet feeling, is it just me or do locked crates look so dam freaking beatiful!? I just look at them for 2 mins before picking up

Jsuit
04-25-2014, 09:05 PM
ooops >.<

Ohhh that sweet feeling, is it just me or do locked crates look so dam freaking beatiful!? I just look at them for 2 mins before picking up

Its not just you,

Thrindal
04-25-2014, 09:05 PM
My nomination for guild appreciation week is Fynnie.

Fynnie is always helping guildies out with achievements, elite, and arena runs. We were both hunting challenger at the same time and with a good strategy we got challenger together although officially Fynn found him. I also got the elite cracked egg achievement with Fynn in the first all guild party to do it, with Midi and Ota. Again Fynn was a key contributor to our strategy and wrote up a breakdown of our findings to help other guildies with this very difficult achievement.

While I have several other honorable mentions I think in the spirit of guild appreciation it is important to make only one well thought out nomination.

As I have stated before, "Fynnie, your my Hero!".

Jig
04-25-2014, 10:55 PM

Its not just you,

You have your sigpic in totally wrong.... Get the copy off of dead again and copy and paste in there, or save it to your desktop and try and import from there.

Fynnie
04-26-2014, 01:16 AM
ooops >.<

HAH!?!?!? Now I know where all my locked goes!!! You guys took it!! My precious...precious....and precious.....

Fynnie
04-26-2014, 03:03 AM
My guild appreciation nomination.....ugh....me....lol just kidding Im not that narcist duh....ok move on to my nominations: (yes I have a lot...cannot choose one :/)

Midievalmodel: A true tank who is ready to die anytime :D Actually, I hardly saw him died in elite maps. He is a true team player, always try his best to keep his team alive and always pays attention to others. He will grind all his enemies down to the ground but he is kind to his allies :) He helps guildmates whenever he can. He also teaches whoever ask him for advice with skill builds. Never hesitates to give his thoughts and inputs about merching, strategies, tactics, skills, and techniques to run a map. It's always fun to discuss things and run maps with him.

to be continued...

Hhhohstapler
04-26-2014, 05:09 AM

Gratz again! :) I can see he is already ready for egg hunt,isnt he? ;)

Oonova
04-26-2014, 12:28 PM

Jsuit
04-26-2014, 02:49 PM

Hmph! I was only there for the last min. or so with dev, still awesome tho!

Roberto077
04-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Hmph! I was only there for the last min. or so with dev, still awesome tho!

np, I never play when anyone is online ever for events, so yeah.

Jsuit
04-26-2014, 06:16 PM
np, I never play when anyone is online ever for events, so yeah.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Fynnie
04-26-2014, 07:14 PM
ok...continuing my list of guildies deserving appreciation:

Sfubi: she is a lady with lots of trumps card on her sleeves. She played all three characters and she leveled all three of them in no time....very persistent indeed ;) She will help with achievements and maps. I love it when she asks "which character you need? tank, mage, or rogue" And when running hard map with her, she always gives clear direction and instruction :) Oh she even has some of those tricks and tactics to run normal maps fast

Cybernova: Very motivated newbie in town...I mean in guild...Yes nova is fairly new to immaculate (and if Im not mistaken to AL as well)...but she learned very fast. Always motivated to take down any challenges in front of her. And she is always ready to give a hand to those who need it :)

Baklolz: one of our best mages and stalkers :) He helps guildies alot with achievement. He also shares any tricks he knows about running elite maps, making elite maps easier to run and more bearable :)

My appreciation list is not complete without mentioning this guildmate who hasnt been online much lately...
Zalgida/Fauksuras: he helped me to get ap for two hard elite maps (i.e. elite skull cove and elite wraith of heart) when the cap was still lv 36. I was fairly new to the guild at that time too. He also taught me about pet systems, rogue skills, tdm, and abit on merching.

Of course there are much more guildies that deserve my appreciations...these are the people who make immaculate fun....
otahaanak, thrindal (my egg teammate - I just cannot say enough how awesome you guys are), oahionaba, cysna, chriztine, xpolosion (he is a great mage if only he would fight more and talk less), annih, anarchial, waynerdy, wirt, kalenna (for always saying hi to me and talk to me, your small gesture of friendliness is contagious :) ), swartz, kowido

ok I'll stop before my list gets longer >:-p

Jig
04-27-2014, 02:20 AM
Nice sig ;)

PatheBeastz
04-27-2014, 01:14 PM
IM new in al and in immac since like 2 week i want say thanks to all guildies who make this guild awesome and thank to baklolz who alway answer my question and help me with some ap :) immaculate FTW ! .

Annihilations
04-28-2014, 12:08 AM
I was hoping for more appreciations before I listed mine but I guess its time for me to share mine. My list will include only members who stayed with us or were with us until they became inactive:

First and foremost, if your name is not listed please do not think of me any less. I want to recognize those who aren't highly recognized first. You guys are all awesome and I don't have space for 330 people :p.

INACTIVES:

Griia/Griiamage/Griiawar- One of the best officers this guild has ever had. He was a student of the game and mastered all classes. No longer with us due to inactivity. Thanks for believing in me and our guild.

Katjahawk- Probably the best teammate ever and a wonderful human being. So wish you would come back and play again. :( I'm holding out hope.

Seamariners- Another candidate for best teammate ever. He was 100% sold on this guild. His enthusiasm for this game was unmatched. No longer with us due to inactivity.

ACTIVE/SEMI ACTIVE:

Jig- Ur a dinosaur bro :p
Drilox- Only see you once in a blue moon but your still a wild kid. Come back full time so we can run some maps.
Dynamius- Loyal to us since forever. Thanks man.
Evilzone- Another bluemooner lol. Loyal forever.
Aisori- I see you on usually late night. Been with us forever as well.
Grien- I know you're not as active as back in the day but you have been a wonderful friend and guildie. Known u since I first started playing :)
Zalgida- Bro, get your butt back in AL. Loyal forever.
Oahi- Thanks Oah for your long term dedication to the guild. Ur tha best!
Lunareja- Don't think I don't notice you farming and playing daily. Thanks for your loyalty.
Zioness- Quiet player but has been here for awhile now. You have my thanks.
Leeeeah- Thank you for believing in our guild and your continued friendliness.
Fynnie- Meh... jk. Thanks for supporting our guildies in runs and advice.
Cybernova- Awesomeness. Nuff said.
Wirt- Keep up the good work bro. We are noticing.
Kalenahawaii- Enthusiasm should be your name. You are always first to participate in events.
Chriztine- Always ready and eager to help. Your efforts are noticed.
Fizzy- You're gonna have to fight Kal for the name enthusiasm. :p
Stap- Trusting and daily, loyal player. Thanks man

Special thanks: Baklolz- Thanks for your continuous hard work, loyalty, dedication, and support. This guild is lucky to have you with us. You need to just learn to listen to me more. :p

Extra thanks: Mid, Sfu, Thrin, Ota, Cheu, Xpo, Nesox, Nechronic, Bro, Snagard, Saan, Anarch, Kiii, Terrainrob, Waynerdy, Ztihnhcra, Allthebells, Ladymal aka bigbadbush, Imo, Ebhen, Od, Jfan, and Sammi.

Thanks to our special guest this weekend Remiem and also dont want to forget Samhayne and H2N for their continued dedication to AL and forums.

Thank you everyone for allowing this game to be enjoyable and playable for all this time. :)

Anarchial
04-28-2014, 01:25 AM
I am sorry for the late post. So engrossed in game that I didnt look out to this thread. There are several players who deserve nomination. Literally all my guildmates.
But if I have to mention someone it has to be Chriztine. She is always there to help no matter what map you ask her help to.
The list continues to include baklolz..xpolosion(for his chat while fighting elite mobs) , midi(for showing some intricate details about the game), anni for the awesome guild. And to everyone else :)

Jig
04-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Here's is my nomination for now, as if may add more...

Baklolz - You're a plain example of what an officer is meant to be, you have a good sense of humour, besides that time when we first met you kicked me ;( but you changed my mind on you and you where the total opposite, you really help when you can and super active. Love you Beklelz oh and your a beast at recruiting, whenever you go crazy you recruit like a beast ;) thought I'd say that xD

Scarlett- I have seen you contribute to a lot of help in either runs, farming helping, just an all round player that loves to play :) very great player to have in a guild and wish we had more of you ;)

Xpolosion - nub. Lol your a bloody legend, your a spark in the guild, hilarious, random, huge sense of humour, you pvp and pve which helps players that may want to pvp at times and you can help them and that makes them think that we can help with anything. Your a great officer and also a plain example of what an officer should be, your a great help to the guild and I mean it, heart of the party!

CyberNova - Cyber, you have come a very long way, you are an example of a very successful player, you have helped, in a lot of things, runs, ap's, tips, information, your a smart player, very smart, and pretty active, good job Cyber ;)

Fynnie - Fynnie fynnie fynnie, you have been here for ages, and whenever I'm running some runs with the guild, your usually there to participate ;) your very loyal to the guild, your a great player.

And to all the people that was here for a long time, thanks for being with us for so long.. You really made this guild strong, and stronger, and I hope some that are inactive now come back sometime and start playing again, I have a bad memory for long time areas so I can't really say much, mostly what Anni said

Lunareja - Even though I haven't really done any runs with you or anything, but I see your pretty darn active, and that's a good thing to have in a guild, active members. :)

And of course Annihilations, you have been my Guild master for over a year now.. And wow what an adventure, you have been a freaking amazing leader since day 1, I remember when the guild was small, and you invited me, you said we are still finding more smurfs for you, and I was just like yay, days counting down and the guild was growing pretty fast, warriors joined, rogues joined, I kept asking WHERES ME SMURFS, and what did he do, he got smurfs, I was happy, he listens to his guildies, and is a beast warrior, very very lucky that he found me and adopted me! And to this day we now have probably more smurfs then warriors and rogues! xD you are 24/7 always helping, hosting huge contests, giving away prizes, not many guilds can do this, and that is what makes us a great guild, his a PLAIN example of what a leader is meant to be! Probably more! That's Anni :)

I can only think of a certain amount of players but I will edit more :) I don't want it too big, all I can say is that everyone in this guild is amazing, thee are no favourites, there has been 0 dramas and that is solid effort! Shows how great of a guild anni has formed and all the members in it have showed. :)

Allthebells
04-28-2014, 03:01 AM
I am very happy to say that this guild absolutely rocks 100%, it is an honor and privilege to be here and I want to make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate them/this guild and why.

First off before I name any names, I want to share my experience so far in Immaculate. Everyone is respectful, helpful, easy going, very, very funny, a little crazy in a good way, very knowledgable, open, honest and just a joy to be a part of. I am extremely lucky and grateful to have found a home here especially right now in my life, without knowing it, all of you I have gotten to know have helped me through an on going incredible life changing event. 100% because of our guild, for the last two weeks this game has been my goto place to clear my head and find a break and distraction from tremendous grief.

This many awesome people in one place is really something special.

I hope I get to know everyone mentioned so far at some point. In the brief time Ive been here I have gotten to interact with and know a handful of wonderful members:

Cybernova - Super positive, funny, great player, helped me more times than I can count, cant say enough. :)

Leeeeah - Thank god for Leeeeah always doing pvp pretty much every time Im on, all hours of the day. I cant get enough of CTF and TDM, but in general the pvp in this game is full of many very immature negative players, Leeeeah has never complained once about anything and is always so much fun to team with! On top of that, Leeeeah is absolutely great to run with in pve.

Baklolz - My other go to pvp guildie, makes my day when we get in the same map even if its only for 20 seconds. Amazing player, great awareness and skill. Another great pve player as well that I am greatful for.

Xpolosion - This player wears his heart on his sleeve, will give you the shirt off his back, never asks for anything and has been especially helpful to me since I've joined. Xpo, thank you for valkin, 80% of my Aps, saving my butt in pvp, advice on my rogue, tips on my gear, introducing me to "Line", being so friendly towards me. Xpo made me feel at home right away and has been just beyond great in every way. I really was looking forward to honoring you. :)

Hhhohstapler - Just got to know this player only in the last few days and already have a great respect for. Never gives up, always positive, looking forward to running with stapler more.

Finally I want to say I am very impressed with Annihilations our GM. This thread and everything Anni has done for this guild that I have seen so far is amazing. When I joined Anni said he was laid back and not really hardcore about guild management/leadership, something to that effect. Talk about humble! Anni is an amazing GM, Deals with issues right away, always keeping a vigilant watch over everything making sure this stays a fun, pure, positive place. Anni finds time to create awesome events and motivational ideas for the guild. Anni was crazy enough to bring me into Immaculate and I cant tell you enough how awesome that has been. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

exbhen
04-28-2014, 04:13 AM
hello guys, maybe i post this in the wrong forum, but i dont know where, so just check it out
maybe some of us have got the Elusive Fcking 4 [allthebells named it] a.k.a The Elusive Four. and maybe some of us haven't
so i just share the location for those bosses.
credit to Baklolz, Kaazineo, Xxjinriparkxx and Allthebells -> specially for the title name

well here we are :
Skratch : Tombs of Kraag, Watcher's Tombs and Kraken Mines
Amra-Zu : [Dead City] Arcanum Castle and Tower of Mardrom
Argex : [Nordr] Oltgar Keep and Hall of Valheim
First Mate Ripper : [Kraken Isles] Grog Beach and Skull Cove

well, i hope this help, goodluck for finding them :)

Jig
04-28-2014, 04:34 AM
hello guys, maybe i post this in the wrong forum, but i dont know where, so just check it out
maybe some of us have got the Elusive Fcking 4 [allthebells named it] a.k.a The Elusive Four. and maybe some of us haven't
credit to Baklolz, Kaazineo, Xxjinriparkxx and Allthebells -> specially for the title name

well here we are :

Thanks man! Now I might actually go do it sometime when I'm bored hah. Thanks again :)

baklolz
04-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Annihilations- The best person i have ever come across in the entire game :) Our guildmaster.. a great friend.. a great warrior wid terrific kdr :D ... when it comes to handling issues i havent seen anyone better thn him :)...

Immaculate ws started by you and by god the entire trip has been amazing since the tym i have been here.. when i say we love you a lot i convey this msg frm the entire immaculate team :)
you are just awesome :D

Finally I want to say I am very impressed with Annihilations our GM. This thread and everything Anni has done for this guild that I have seen so far is amazing. When I joined Anni said he was laid back and not really hardcore about guild management/leadership, something to that effect. Talk about humble! Anni is an amazing GM, Deals with issues right away, always keeping a vigilant watch over everything making sure this stays a fun, pure, positive place. Anni finds time to create awesome events and motivational ideas for the guild. Anni was crazy enough to bring me into Immaculate and I cant tell you enough how awesome that has been. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Humble inddeeed :D he brings out the best in people :) makes em work on their strengths

And of course Annihilations, you have been my Guild master for over a year now.. And wow what an adventure, you have been a freaking amazing leader since day 1, I remember when the guild was small, and you invited me, you said we are still finding more smurfs for you, and I was just like yay, days counting down and the guild was growing pretty fast, warriors joined, rogues joined, I kept asking WHERES ME SMURFS, and what did he do, he got smurfs, I was happy, he listens to his guildies, and is a beast warrior, very very lucky that he found me and adopted me! And to this day we now have probably more smurfs then warriors and rogues! xD you are 24/7 always helping, hosting huge contests, giving away prizes, not many guilds can do this, and that is what makes us a great guild, his a PLAIN example of what a leader is meant to be! Probably more! That's Anni :)

M a smurf jig :D as a leader he carefully observes everyone and makes the right decisions.. i have never seen a guild master being so calm about issues.. :)

All i want to say is ur the best guild master we could ever have :)
LOVE YA BRO :D

Og kush
04-28-2014, 08:41 AM
Congrats on 1 year and being a great guild. As for me I nominate all members for being the best. Because at one time or another we were there for each other. Especially midi ,thrin ,x sfubi,Che,nova , look u get the point. I can't thank y'all enough. Anni (homey) for making that thing for me and all the other good advice.

Roberto077
04-28-2014, 09:10 AM
I want to make a video this week. I need to get done with my school work first so probably going to start on thursday.

Chriztine Crystalized
04-28-2014, 01:08 PM
Gratz Anni. YOU are doing a great jobb. Immaculate would not be anything without YOU.
I want to meantion Kal & Che MY sisters, for great runs and sharing. <3 I love you both <3
Ana, my soulmate from India, "Mr Romantic " :biggrin:
Xpo, who always brings a smile to my face. :peach:
Baklolz, in think & thin mate :rugby:
There are many great players in the guild. Keep up the awesome work.

TLC, have fun!
Chriz

Sfubi
04-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Annihilations is the best GM I have ever had and I have had many throughout the games I have played since 1995.

Anni, you always know what to say to get us on the right track. You always listen to us, and we can be a noisy bunch. You are one hell of a tank and I sure wish I could group with you more! You take the time to read the boards and inform us of things we may have missed.

I will be loyal to you and Immaculate forever.

Thank you for being an awesome man, awesome tank, and an awesome leader!!!

Midievalmodel
04-28-2014, 03:07 PM
So what can I say about annihilations that most people don't already observe or know. Not much. What makes him great is his ability to lead and be stern but at the same time being sensitive and respectful of others. Being a GM ain't easy. The amount of patience and calmness you must have is monumental. I've never seen him blow his lid or been rude to anyone when things got out of hand. He handled everything with a great finesse.

Anyone can be a GM, but it takes a very special person to be a great leader (Anni indeed is a great great leader)

Roberto077
04-28-2014, 03:12 PM
So what can I say about annihilations that most people don't already observe or know. Not much. What makes him great is his ability to lead and be stern but at the same time being sensitive and respectful of others. Being a GM ain't easy. The amount of patience and calmness you must have is monumental. I've never seen him blow his lid or been rude to anyone when things got out of hand. He handled everything with a great finesse.

Anyone can be a GM, but it takes a very special person to be a great leader (Anni indeed is a great great leader)

I can assure you that I most definitely cannot be a GM ever. I'm fine as a lower position but as soon as I get to Master I take it upon myself to do everything rather than promoting anyone to help, and that's bad because I'm lazy and wont do anything.

Hhhohstapler
04-29-2014, 05:24 AM
I am honored that I was mentioned above :) Thank you for noticing me :)
Btw,I have to say thanks to one ex-member who was kicked out. Many of you remember Hoavaran in the bad light,I don't disapprove that,I just wanted to say thanks to him cause he was the one who brought me to this guild in first place. I am grateful for that.
You all made my gaming experience much better. Probably if I wasn't in Immaculate,I wouldn't play this long. I'm not really a gaming type,but in here,I just have to log in daily and spend some time with you guys :)
Thank you everyone :)

Jig
04-29-2014, 10:18 AM
I can assure you that I most definitely cannot be a GM ever. I'm fine as a lower position but as soon as I get to Master I take it upon myself to do everything rather than promoting anyone to help, and that's bad because I'm lazy and wont do anything.

Do you even play AL anymore? xD

Roberto077
04-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Do you even play AL anymore? xD

Yes. It's incredibly hard for me to find time to game in general.

Oonova
04-29-2014, 11:53 AM
Well I want to first throw out a broad thank you and appreciation to all members of this guild! I have a hard time singling people out for appreciations because so many people are awesome! But I'll do my best anyway.

Anni- excellent guildmaster. I have been in many guilds with and anni is probably the best guild master I have ever known.
Midi- best tank EVER! Like seriously, midi you rule.
Ota- funny and just all around awesome. Even booted a guy that called me a noob. You're my hero.
Xpo- always makes me laugh, really, I'm not making that up.
Fyn- my favorite arena pal! And running slave with anni haha
Wirt- also a great tank and my elite running buddy :) you park like a pro
kal - always takes time to say hi to me and is super sweet.
Bigbadbush- you've helped me with my mage and I'm so freaking happy you changed your name! Cracks me up everytime.

These are just a few. Everyone in this guild is truly amazing. I'm happy that I can be apart of this team. It's been great support and has made be a better player. Thank you all.

Fynnie
04-29-2014, 04:42 PM

well here we are :

Additional information:
Skratch: spawn in tower of mardrom (I believe it's on 2nd floor where skeletons spawn from the floor)
First mate ripper: Ancient Marine Reef ( the second right turn, that most of us skip and ignore ;) )

Sfubi
04-30-2014, 06:59 AM
The sun is out and the birds are singing, I hope it stays that way till later this evening so i can mow my lawn after work!

Midievalmodel
04-30-2014, 03:19 PM
hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to let people who don't check the group page for immaculate all that often know that I posted a quick Warrior guide for tanking elite. Check it out if you have time. Hopefully it helps.

Sfubi
04-30-2014, 07:25 PM
hey guys and gals,

I just wanted to let people who don't check the group page for immaculate all that often know that I posted a quick Warrior guide for tanking elite. Check it out if you have time. Hopefully it helps.

Everyone should read Midi's warrior post! It will be excellent insight for Rogues and Sorcerers as well as excellent warrior training.

Annihilations
04-30-2014, 08:22 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

Hope this helps.

Roberto077
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Started edits on a montage parody. The editing is so tedious and boring

Roberto077
05-01-2014, 04:51 PM
^^^ screen froze and the computer deleted it

Restarted like 10 minutes ago after an hour of sulking

Jsuit
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Yay I finally have a sig! :)

Tendirin
05-01-2014, 07:31 PM
sounds neat

Roberto077
05-01-2014, 09:14 PM
I think the video is done. I'm going to take a look now before uploading tomorrow

Jig
05-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Nice Robbo can't wait.

Sfubi
05-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Nice signature Nova. Well done Annihilations!!!!

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Nice Robbo can't wait.

It's random af

Annihilations
05-02-2014, 01:58 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/o184p3psh/contests.jpg

Hi all,

Nothing really planned or scheduled but I will be holding random activities this weekend. So be on the lookout. If you need help with simple Achievements, don't be afraid to ask myself or an officer. :) See u all in game!

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Delayed the video. Not enough hit markers.

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 02:59 PM
^^^ added hit markers. Done. This is a masterpiece of randomness

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/03/6ynaba9a.jpg

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Done> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1NQ5ZO_QwM

For anyone unfamiliar, this genre is called the montage parody. It's a parody of stereotypical CoD montages that can wrap up all the stupidity in 1 minute.

Thrindal
05-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Omg it gave me a headache. I just wasn't prepared. For that!

Roberto077
05-02-2014, 04:44 PM
omg it gave me a headache. I just wasn't prepared. For that!

ikr!!!! It hurts

Annihilations
05-02-2014, 04:47 PM
ikr!!!! It hurts

Like when all those kids had seizures when pokemon first came out.

Jsuit
05-02-2014, 06:59 PM

For anyone unfamiliar, this genre is called the montage parody. It's a parody of stereotypical CoD montages that can wrap up all the stupidity in 1 minute. I can only say 1 word.

Woah...

Jig
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Montage? That's a strange montage robbo xD nice montage anyways^^

Annihilations
05-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Montage? That's a strange montage robbo xD nice montage anyways^^

You can't watch it more than once... your retinas will bleed

Jig
05-03-2014, 11:45 AM
**Warning** Do not watch while High! **Warning**

baklolz
05-03-2014, 05:54 PM

For anyone unfamiliar, this genre is called the montage parody. It's a parody of stereotypical CoD montages that can wrap up all the stupidity in 1 minute.

Lol wt ws tht o.o my eyes!!

Otahaanak
05-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Here's Mali

Roberto077
05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Here's Mali

gramt

Jsuit
05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Here's Mali
I'm not sure I can call you my friend anymore, I've done 100+ runs with absolutely 0 luck lol

Roberto077
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure I can call you my friend anymore, I've done 100+ runs with absolutely 0 luck lol

On my first run of that map, a teammate got mali

Jsuit
05-03-2014, 07:05 PM
On my first run of that map, a teammate got mali[/QUOTE]

Well, there goes another friend, sorry rob ;)

j3peaz
05-03-2014, 10:20 PM
I've dropped Mali like 3 or 4 times

Annihilations
05-04-2014, 12:18 PM
May be doing a random contest again today.. be on the lookout :)

Roberto077
05-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Anyone have an estimation on how much a level 5/6 winter wonderland rogue set (including bow) costs?

Thrindal
05-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Like when all those kids had seizures when pokemon first came out.

Exactly!

Sfubi
05-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Essentials for Elite Runs:

Your full attention
Heal Pots
Mana Pots
No Brezeega (because of push)
No push skills

Xpolosion
05-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi im xpolosion i would like to join ur guild well cuz im beautiful \0/

Paulsebi
05-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks Annihilations and Baklolz in name of EOS!

All the best to you guys also!

Jsuit
05-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi im xpolosion i would like to join ur guild well cuz im beautiful \0/

Uh.... You sure about being beautiful? cause I'm not...

Annihilations
05-04-2014, 07:04 PM

Your full attention
Heal Pots
Mana Pots
No push skills

Sfu does bring up a valid concern. All elite maps are not created equal and there are maps that will require strategic thought and your undivided attention. My pet peeve is dying due to lack of concentration or casual chat from pt members or lag :p. You can quick chat in between mobs but it should never be longer than a second or two. You should NEVER run out of pots in a map. That's a death sentence or u have to stop and pay full price in store. Pushing mobs away isn't a huge help. It's better to contain them in a specific spot and deal damage and continuous heal. Think about it: if you are chatting, you are blowing your run time and also any elixirs you may be using. Let's get back to focus in elites and have fun :)

Fynnie
05-04-2014, 07:47 PM

Your full attention
Heal Pots
Mana Pots
No push skills

umm....no vixen too then?
and dont be stingy with your mana pots...spam those pots, dont wait for your mage (if you are lucky enough to team up with a mage that has heal/mana restoration), or your pet to restore your mana.

Jsuit
05-04-2014, 09:19 PM
My pet peeve is dying due to lack of concentration or casual chat from pt members or lag :p. You can quick chat in between mobs but it should never be longer than a second or two.

Uh..? Sorry xpo, u have to leave bcoz of this...

Annihilations
05-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Remember team,

If you have super easy Achievements that need to be done, please do not hesitate to ask for help. That's why we are here.
Just make sure your requests are within reason. :)

Midievalmodel
05-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey guys,

So I've gotten some questions from warriors in our guild which weapon they should save up for to buy. I think it will depend on each persons situation and how much gold they got. But I decided to post a weapons comparison guide between the two most popular weapons currently Claymore and Mythic glaive. Check it out on the immaculate group page if you are interested.

Midievalmodel
05-07-2014, 02:39 AM
hey guys I found this really good forum post by crowsfoot about how rogues can improve the whole parties elite run from a warriors perspective.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153110-Help-me-become-a-better-party-player

check it out. I think its very helpful.

Midievalmodel
05-07-2014, 03:18 AM
For Rogues who are interested in how to defeat Warriors in PVP. This is a great thread. This thread actually mirrors what Zalgida has talked about on how to kill warriors (He is pro). I honestly think 1 vs 1 a rogue can kick a warriors *** if the rogue is semi-skilled and the warrior doesn't cheat and use 5 skills with macro for skill swapping.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147764-What-is-the-best-way-for-a-Rogue-to-defeat-a-warrior-in-PvP

Sfubi
05-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Thank you Thrindal, Wirt, and Xpolosion for helping me finish my last elite map AP!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-07-20-51-34_zps8yklsd3l.png

Midievalmodel
05-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Thank you Thrindal, Wirt, and Xpolosion for helping me finish my last elite map AP!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-07-20-51-34_zps8yklsd3l.png

Yay congrats sfu. The downside is now your life is empty because no more elite APs to chase.

Jsuit
05-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Hey guys, just a question, what should I get next, Prance or mythic necklace?

Jsuit
05-07-2014, 09:42 PM

Hmph. When I tried w/ xpo and thrin well... We failed.. Lol

Thrindal
05-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Hmph. When I tried w/ xpo and thrin well... We failed.. Lol

JFan,

If I had been playing as Thrin we would have done it. I was playing as my Alt Swicka in hopes of getting the AP on that Character but Swicka is an underpowered Mage. I am happy to go with you again as Thrin. With 3 High Damage Rouges we got Sfu in one try. Get Chriz, me and another Rogue or high powered Mage and we will do it as long as you don't DC :P

-Thrindal

Thrindal
05-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Immaculate Egg Bank

All, We have started an Immaculate Egg Bank for the purpose of getting members as many Egg APs as possible. This is a trade and honor system, eggs are not for sale or give away. Please check out our discussion in our Group Page for more details.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?discussionid=2644&do=discuss

I will be managing this program, PM me with questions. Thanks to generous donations we currently have 19 total eggs banked of 11 different types.

Sfubi
05-08-2014, 11:37 AM
I still have a bunch to finish on Sfubii and Sfubiii....

Not to mention i need all pvp on Sfubi Sfubii and Sfubiii

Roberto077
05-08-2014, 02:29 PM
I've got like 8k APs on my main. I think like 50 of them are from pets.

Midievalmodel
05-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, just a question, what should I get next, Prance or mythic necklace?

Yo Jfan,

I would buy prance first becasue its price is rising and it will help you more with tanking because you seem to be mainly interested in PVE. Amulet of doom is not required for tanking. There are better amulets out there for tanking. Like the tarlok amulet of fitness which provides 70 armor.

Sfubi
05-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Look who gave me a tooth today B-)

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Screenshot_2014-05-08-16-18-16_zps0vpioyg_edit_1399581961840_zpsgjvppywe.png

Fynnie
05-08-2014, 04:04 PM
JFan,

If I had been playing as Thrin we would have done it. I was playing as my Alt Swicka in hopes of getting the AP on that Character but Swicka is an underpowered Mage. I am happy to go with you again as Thrin. With 3 High Damage Rouges we got Sfu in one try. Get Chriz, me and another Rogue or high powered Mage and we will do it as long as you don't DC :P

-Thrindal

You are always welcome to ask me anytime I am online. I'll help as long as Im not busy and have my ring...

Midievalmodel
05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey guys and gals,

I posted on the immaculate page group the new upcoming event and information I gathered from watching the new facetime with spacetime video. I summarized all the important things they mentioned in the video. Please go check it out.

Annihilations
05-08-2014, 09:44 PM

Hi Team,

This weekend Bak will be in charge of throwing the weekend contest. Please be on the lookout for his post. Details coming soon. :)

Oonova
05-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Check out these hotties

baklolz
05-08-2014, 11:05 PM
Check out these hotties

oooo check out katrina in the background ... ooooo llaaaa la laaaaaaa la!!!

baklolz
05-08-2014, 11:42 PM

Hello team,

It's contest time and this one will have a really good payday. PvE Slugfest Contest. Your number of kills will be calculated for this event. Make sure myself or any other officer documents your current kills.

Details: Contest begins on Friday at 1600 Eastern Daylight Time and will end on Monday at 1600 Eastern Daylight Time. The requirement is that you must add atleast 25K PvE kills by then. At any time during this event you may enter. If you meet the deadline your entry will not be accepted. Please allow us to record your totals before then.

OK, so now prizes..

1st prize- 150k gold + 5 luck elixer kits
2nd prize- Orion+ Demon dog(Snaggletooth and Wrathjaw) eggs + 5 luck lixer kits
3rd prize- 10 luck elixer kits.

For special efforts Locked crates will be given out :)

Thanks all and Good Luck!

Jsuit
05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
I just wanted to thank all who helped with cracking the egg elite ap. Sorry I sucked :/ I was dead tired.

Jig
05-09-2014, 11:17 AM
I may MAY do it, but I like 100k exact look a lot so I may not do the contest. ;)

Oonova
05-09-2014, 01:14 PM

Hello team,

It's contest time and this one will have a really good payday. PvE Slugfest Contest. Your number of kills will be calculated for this event. Make sure myself or any other officer documents your current kills.

Details: Contest begins on Friday at 1600 Eastern Daylight Time and will end on Monday at 1600 Eastern Daylight Time. The requirement is that you must add atleast 25K PvE kills by then. At any time during this event you may enter. If you meet the deadline your entry will not be accepted. Please allow us to record your totals before then.

OK, so now prizes..

Sounds fun! I'll be there!

Thrindal
05-09-2014, 04:30 PM
I may MAY do it, but I like 100k exact look a lot so I may not do the contest. ;)

100001 looks a lot cooler! And 100002 is even better!....

Jig
05-10-2014, 12:07 AM
100001 looks a lot cooler! And 100002 is even better!....

yolf :)

Roberto077
05-10-2014, 07:45 PM
yolf :)

Yolo

Jig
05-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Yolo

Yodo

Jsuit
05-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Happy Mothers Day! :)

brandalan
05-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Sup all,
Thx for the invite to the guild.
Ign: brandalan , lv 41 warrior

Midievalmodel
05-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey Brandalan,

Glad to have you in our guild. Enjoy yourself.

Roberto077
05-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey Brandalan,

Glad to have you in our guild. Enjoy yourself.

Welcomez! Would you like a cookie?

Jsuit
05-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Welcomez! Would you like a cookie?

YES!!!! ME WANTS A KOOKY!

Annihilations
05-12-2014, 10:05 AM
To all those who are competing in the kills contest you only have a few hours left so do your best!! :)

Roberto077
05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
To all those who are competing in the kills contest you only have a few hours left so do your best!! :)

I think Nova won like 3 days ago

Jig
05-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Lol meh I really had no time, only had one day really to play, then I had school and you guys sat there on Sunday playing all day :(

Oh we'll cyber I reckon you would of still beat me all it takes for you to see me try a little harder then you will get kills even faster :3 good job! Dunno who's 2nd or 3rd

exbhen
05-13-2014, 11:10 AM
ooooopss >.<

Jsuit
05-13-2014, 11:31 AM
ooooopss >.<

Which egg was it? :O

Thrindal
05-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Yodo

Not in Arcane Legends!

Sfubi
05-13-2014, 01:47 PM
No Cookie For YOU!

Jsuit
05-13-2014, 06:31 PM
No Cookie For YOU!

:'(

exbhen
05-13-2014, 06:34 PM

shadowlurk bro :3

Jsuit
05-13-2014, 09:45 PM

shadowlurk bro :3
Oman

Annihilations
05-13-2014, 10:33 PM

Hello team,

OK, so now prizes..

Grats to Top Overall winner Cybernova!! YAAAY!

Also fantastic follow up efforts from Scao/Jig/Wuka aka Bells

Sfubi
05-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Scorch was embarrassed to be seen with me and tried to run away :-(

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Screenshot_2014-05-13-17-54-45_zpsi5dnntz_edit_1400079163556_zpsnfux2tyr.png

Oonova
05-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Grats to Top Overall winner Cybernova!! YAAAY!

Also fantastic follow up efforts from Scao/Jig/Wuka aka Bells

Thank you! Here is a fun SS of a WT4 glitch I got to play with :)

TheMightyFeusalet
05-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi members of Immaculate

like some may know i will stream saturday to sunday(for 8 bit supply drop). One of my ideas was to interview some people of differents guilds, i am looking for maybe your master, an officer or a recruiter. We would talk about your guild, how it is there, on what it focus,... If you would like to join pm me ot answer in my thread: ... (will be made soon or answer just here. If we would do an interview I would like to use skype, this doesnt mean you need to facecam with me. As long as I hear your voice I am okay with it! If this isnt your thing you can still do some other random things with me(arena,elite,pvp,...) during my stream!*

Hope that you will reply and hope to see you saturday or sunday in game!

Greetings Feusalet!*

Og kush
05-14-2014, 04:33 PM
A blast from da past

Annihilations
05-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Scorch was embarrassed to be seen with me and tried to run away :-(

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Screenshot_2014-05-13-17-54-45_zpsi5dnntz_edit_1400079163556_zpsnfux2tyr.png

Yea, I would run to you don't look sane..

Annihilations
05-14-2014, 04:43 PM
A blast from da past

Yea, I remember this pic :)

Avaree
05-14-2014, 05:55 PM
Hello friends pls check the link below and pls say how you feel about this... "Energy balls" I think this thread isn't seen by many pls pass the word :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?154247-Removal-of-CD-of-Energy-Balls&highlight=Removal

thanks,
Enjoy the game.
Ava

Annihilations
05-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Contest time will be coming soon. Be on the lookout :)

Allthebells
05-15-2014, 11:40 PM
A post from the Arcane Legends team implied you can stack up to 70% luck. That is what I have always thought since then. Does anyone know if this has changed? Or does this still work as intended? I want to make sure we have the correct information floating around.

Link to the original post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101800-New-Luck-Amulet-Available-in-Arcane-Legends-The-Leprechaun-Bundle!

Quoted: "A new premium item bundle has been added to the Arcane Legends Store: The Leprechaun Bundle! This features the Leprechaun Amulet, which grants a permanent 15% chance to reroll for better loot (stack on a 25% Luck Elixir for a 40% chance to reroll and get really crazy with a Combo Elixir on top of that for 70% reroll!) and a nice pot 'o 10,000 gold. When wearing the Leprechaun Amulet, your avatar also has a subtle swirl of lucky 4-leaf clovers around them. It is also a Mythic rarity item that will grant the Mythic Banner and Achievement. Get it today in The Store for 150 Platinum."

Midievalmodel
05-16-2014, 03:35 AM
A post from the Arcane Legends team implied you can stack up to 70% luck. That is what I have always thought since then. Does anyone know if this has changed? Or does this still work as intended? I want to make sure we have the correct information floating around.

Link to the original post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101800-New-Luck-Amulet-Available-in-Arcane-Legends-The-Leprechaun-Bundle!

Quoted: "A new premium item bundle has been added to the Arcane Legends Store: The Leprechaun Bundle! This features the Leprechaun Amulet, which grants a permanent 15% chance to reroll for better loot (stack on a 25% Luck Elixir for a 40% chance to reroll and get really crazy with a Combo Elixir on top of that for 70% reroll!) and a nice pot 'o 10,000 gold. When wearing the Leprechaun Amulet, your avatar also has a subtle swirl of lucky 4-leaf clovers around them. It is also a Mythic rarity item that will grant the Mythic Banner and Achievement. Get it today in The Store for 150 Platinum."

Hey Bells I hope this helps.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148226-Does-luck-actually-stack&highlight=luck+elixir+stack

1. From my knowledge luck elixirs do stack if they are of different forms.....for example 25% luck (30 minutes duration) will stack with 25% luck (15 min. duration because of difference in time duration) or combo elixir (30% luck and 1 hour duration because of difference in luck percent and time) or luck pendant (15% luck because of difference in luck percent).

2. Luck elixir bought with plat or from auction house that gives 25% for 30 minutes (because they have some luck percent and time) will not stack.

3. I also have been lead to believe (read this somewhere but can't find it) that you can stack luck elixirs you bought (plat or gold) with Klaas or shazbot elixirs even of the same luck percent and time duration only if you purchased and activated the bought luck elixir and let it run in the background prior to picking up your free shazbot or klass elixir.

Annihilations
05-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey Bells I hope this helps.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148226-Does-luck-actually-stack&highlight=luck+elixir+stack

1. From my knowledge luck elixirs do stack if they are of different forms.....for example 25% luck (30 minutes duration) will stack with 25% luck (15 min. duration because of difference in time duration) or combo elixir (30% luck and 1 hour duration because of difference in luck percent and time) or luck pendant (15% luck because of difference in luck percent).

2. Luck elixir bought with plat or from auction house that gives 25% for 30 minutes (because they have some luck percent and time) will not stack.

3. I also have been lead to believe (read this somewhere but can't find it) that you can stack luck elixirs you bought (plat or gold) with Klaas or shazbot elixirs even of the same luck percent and time duration only if you purchased and activated the bought luck elixir and let it run in the background prior to picking up your free shazbot or klass elixir.

Thanks Mid,

This is the same information I was trying to convey in chat and thanks Bells for your information to clarify a few things. In the end of the day you could stack 70% and get nothing so this is definitely an imperfect science.

Alcrexx
05-16-2014, 12:37 PM
A blast from da past

Man, I miss those pasts ever w/ Immac.

Btw, good luck as always to all Immac members!

Annihilations
05-16-2014, 02:27 PM

Hi Team,

We will be holding an event this Saturday for all you guildies who have been searching for Bael and/or Krunch. Feel free to form your teams of up to 3 people to begin your hunt. The first team to find either Bael or Krunch will receive random loot and gold :). There may be runner up prizes as well so please don't give up after first team winners.

Ok to verify you found B/K, make sure to party myself or an officer to verify your find. We will also help you as a party member to defeat them.

Time for this event will start at 1:00 PM/1300 Eastern Standard Time this Saturday. We may even run an encore event so don't dispare if you miss the first. Thanks Team!

Fauksuras
05-17-2014, 01:49 PM
A blast from da past

Lmao Jamesdakilla is there

Jsuit
05-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Lmao Jamesdakilla is there

I remember James!!!

Annihilations
05-18-2014, 10:04 AM

Hi Team,

We will be holding an event this Saturday for all you guildies who have been searching for Bael and/or Krunch. Feel free to form your teams of up to 3 people to begin your hunt. The first team to find either Bael or Krunch will receive random loot and gold :). There may be runner up prizes as well so please don't give up after first team winners.

Ok to verify you found B/K, make sure to party myself or an officer to verify your find. We will also help you as a party member to defeat them.

Time for this event will start at 1:00 PM/1300 Eastern Standard Time this Saturday. We may even run an encore event so don't dispare if you miss the first. Thanks Team!

Thanks guys I know it was hard trying to find him and no one could break through for the win. No worries. I will make sure all who participated are rewarded for their efforts! :) Thank you for your hardwork and dedication.

Special thanks to Kalenhawaii. She didn't want to give up even after everyone had quit searching :)

Oonova
05-19-2014, 11:03 AM
For anni

3 that I bought. Quartz cluster, hematite, and bismuth is the little one in the front. Also my cat wouldn't stay off the table-.-

Jsuit
05-19-2014, 11:09 AM
For anni

3 that I bought. Quartz cluster, hematite, and bismuth is the little one in the front. Also my cat wouldn't stay off the table-.-

O.M.G... U posted that right after my science class were we looked at all types of minerals. . . Karma

Annihilations
05-19-2014, 01:22 PM
For anni

O.o ooooh pwetty pwetty.... and bad kitty!!

Sfubi
05-19-2014, 05:06 PM
My timing is off.

Sfubi
05-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Annihilations, thank you for the conntest you arranged!

Xyzther
05-19-2014, 07:02 PM
#1 Noob Terrainrob Guild

Jig
05-19-2014, 10:00 PM
#1 Noob Terrainrob Guild

What...?

Fauksuras
05-20-2014, 03:06 AM
I am alive, just busy with some exams. I hope this weekend isnt double xp cause I'll be at the beach.

Jig
05-20-2014, 06:12 AM
Lets make it double plat offers then please! Im running out of plat haha :3

Actually does anyone know or reckon Double plat offers will be any time soon? It's been a fair while :3

Annihilations
05-20-2014, 10:13 AM
Btw.. those of you who participated in Bael/Krunch Hunts please make sure to find me. I want to make sure you receive something for your efforts :)

Roberto077
05-20-2014, 11:20 AM
#1 Noob Terrainrob Guild

#2 Xyzther forum account

Xyzther
05-20-2014, 01:26 PM
#2 Xyzther forum account

Today we get you 22k xp+

Roberto077
05-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Today we get you 22k xp+

I got to 20k earlier today.

Xyzther
05-20-2014, 04:01 PM
I got to 20k earlier today.

Come on now o.0

Jig
05-21-2014, 05:18 AM
Fairly good effort Robbodobbo

Sfubi
05-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Sir Ulrich's lil buddy Murphy came over to play last night. Murphy is a 15 week old Great Dane.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/IMG_20140521_070715_zpswe1z4ra_edit_1400670495195_ zpsu1y664js.jpg

Roberto077
05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Fairly good effort Robbodobbo

Capped last night because effort is op

Annihilations
05-21-2014, 01:58 PM

Hi Team,

Contest time again and this time we will have a Normal Antee Timed Run Contest. For this contest, you will want to practice the best possible builds and specs. This will be a Solo contest. The use of elixirs will be permitted. All you will need to do is take a screenshot of your best time. You will be allowed 15 minutes from the start of contest to record your best time. Also, ALL members are eligible for this contest including officers but officers will have their own side prize.

Also speaking of side prizes, I know us warrs aren't the speediest killers. So prizes will be given to the fastest warr run if a warr doesn't win overall :).

Prizes: The top overall winner will receive a Level 41 Archon Ring of Force +6 Int!! *Estimated value over 300k gold! Perfect is currently selling for over 600k gold!*

Prizes: The top Warr time will receive a Level 41 Magmatic Claymore of Tactics! *Gem it up for big money or keep for use!*

Prizes: The top Officer time wins GM privileges to run any future weekend event of their choice in which I will have to participate in :).

Contest begins this Saturday May 24 at 2:00PM/1400 Eastern Standard Time aka New York City time.

Good Luck!

Annihilations
05-21-2014, 02:12 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/29n7a05.jpg

Hi all,

Also before we begin our contest on Saturday, I would like to hold a Guild Meeting for those who are online and hopefully you will make plans to make sure you can make it :). Here is a rough itinerary of topics to be discussed:

-Our positive guild direction :)
-Easiest ways to build gold *Not Merching*
-AL's current and future plans
-These recent crazy mergers and its potential side effects to AL and all players

Lastly, if there is something you would like brought up or discussed that will not take too much time please make sure to pm me here or in game. I will add to the itinerary up to the time of meeting.

Meeting time will be May 24th 1:00 PM/1300 Eastern Standard Time aka New York City time.

Thanks team :)

Fauksuras
05-21-2014, 02:38 PM
I shall be at the beach with my Van Gogh bottle but on the off chance I can I shall drop by for the meeting.

Midievalmodel
05-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Will try my best to be there for guild meeting. Real life just got real. Sorry I haven't been online much. I will have more time hopefully after my medical board exam after june 10th. I miss you guys.

Promagin
05-22-2014, 01:33 AM
I want to join.
Too bad I'm still L35.

Annihilations
05-23-2014, 08:46 AM
Don't forget to check your forums for info guys :)

Roberto077
05-23-2014, 02:14 PM
I want to join.
Too bad I'm still L35.

want to level with my rogue?
terrrain

Annihilations
05-24-2014, 09:31 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/29n7a05.jpg

Hi all,

Also before we begin our contest on Saturday, I would like to hold a Guild Meeting for those who are online and hopefully you will make plans to make sure you can make it :). Here is a rough itinerary of topics to be discussed:

-Our positive guild direction :)
-Easiest ways to build gold *Not Merching*
-AL's current and future plans
-These recent crazy mergers and its potential side effects to AL and all players

Lastly, if there is something you would like brought up or discussed that will not take too much time please make sure to pm me here or in game. I will add to the itinerary up to the time of meeting.

Meeting time will be May 24th 1:00 PM/1300 Eastern Standard Time aka New York City time.

Thanks team :)

Try not to forget :)

Annihilations
05-24-2014, 09:32 AM

Hi Team,

Contest time again and this time we will have a Normal Antee Timed Run Contest. For this contest, you will want to practice the best possible builds and specs. This will be a Solo contest. The use of elixirs will be permitted. All you will need to do is take a screenshot of your best time. You will be allowed 15 minutes from the start of contest to record your best time. Also, ALL members are eligible for this contest including officers but officers will have their own side prize.

Also speaking of side prizes, I know us warrs aren't the speediest killers. So prizes will be given to the fastest warr run if a warr doesn't win overall :).

Prizes: The top overall winner will receive a Level 41 Archon Ring of Force +6 Int!! *Estimated value over 300k gold! Perfect is currently selling for over 600k gold!*

Prizes: The top Warr time will receive a Level 41 Magmatic Claymore of Tactics! *Gem it up for big money or keep for use!*

Prizes: The top Officer time wins GM privileges to run any future weekend event of their choice in which I will have to participate in :).

Contest begins this Saturday May 24 at 2:00PM/1400 Eastern Standard Time aka New York City time.

Good Luck!

Try not to forget :)

Odwren
05-24-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi folks!
I will also be bumming at the beach, but I will try to be at the meeting as best as I can.

Cybernova insisted on some beach photos, hence...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/uhe2evyp.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/u8a6a5eh.jpg

Rock on!

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

Oonova
05-24-2014, 01:41 PM

Cheuescar
05-24-2014, 01:43 PM

Sfubi
05-24-2014, 01:44 PM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Screenshot_2014-05-24-14-40-54_zpsuj84n3ic.png

Anarchial
05-24-2014, 01:44 PM

Hhhohstapler
05-24-2014, 01:45 PM
My time
antee dead

when i ran to the end of the mine

oh oh,and my elite time :P

Sfubi
05-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Oops

Oonova
05-24-2014, 02:05 PM
I can see it now finally! Looks A M A Z I N G

Hi folks!
I will also be bumming at the beach, but I will try to be at the meeting as best as I can.

Cybernova insisted on some beach photos, hence...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/uhe2evyp.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/25/u8a6a5eh.jpg

Rock on!

imranbean
05-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Hi i am quicy. ?...how can i post picture

imranbean
05-24-2014, 02:07 PM

How can i post picture....i dont know

Annihilations
05-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Post to thread and where you see those images above where u type, click on the one that has the picture of a tree. From there you just insert the image from device or website. Done. :)

Annihilations
05-24-2014, 02:40 PM

Hi Team,

Good Luck!

CONGRATS TO CHEU/ANAR/SFU FOR WINNING OUR TIMED RUN CONTEST!! THANKS TO ALL WHO COMPETED!!

Also on a side note, thanks for the productive meeting. I appreciate all who showed and those who wanted to but could not :)

Sfubi
05-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Your charater name will be in the ss you upload.

Sfubi
05-24-2014, 02:46 PM
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/zabe1965/Screenshot_2014-05-24-15-18-47_zpsqlp82dt_edit_1400960160743_zps4f9mfewl.png

CONGRATS TO CHEU/ANAR/SFU FOR WINNING OUR TIMED RUN CONTEST!! THANKS TO ALL WHO COMPETED!!

Also on a side note, thanks for the productive meeting. I appreciate all who showed and those who wanted to but could not :)

Annihilations
05-25-2014, 04:52 PM
For those who were wondering about the meeting content, here are a few links to give you an overview:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155749-May-Legends-Producer-s-Letter-Arcane-Legends-Events-Dancing-Trees-and-More!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149992-In-Development-What-s-Next-for-Arcane-Legends

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152818-Regarding-Elite-Dungeons

Roberto077
05-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Blarg, must cap again

Sfubi
05-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Hello Hi!

I have added a detailed thread for Egg loot/purchase locations on the Immaculate Forum @

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

I gleaned the information from many posts & web sites by others and tried to include all information of where you can find different eggs in all zones.

I have almost finished my excel spreadsheet on pet stats with passive and arcane abilities listed. Unforturnately I do not know how to include it on the message forum. I will add this as soon as possible.

I hope you find the list helpful.

Please pm me with any additional information or corrections needed and I will update the list asap.

Midievalmodel
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
Just wanted to say hi to my guild. I miss you guys alot! I just wanted to let you know I will be back soon.....after this exam on june 9th/10th. Sorry I've been so inactive. Miss playing with you guys. Keep up the good work.

Fynnie
05-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to say hi to my guild. I miss you guys alot! I just wanted to let you know I will be back soon.....after this exam on june 9th/10th. Sorry I've been so inactive. Miss playing with you guys. Keep up the good work.

miss playing with you too, mid. Well, good luck with your exam.

Sfubi
05-29-2014, 07:53 PM

Looking forward to seeing you ingame again. Good luck and no stress on your exam!

Sfubi
05-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Jsuit
05-30-2014, 01:15 PM
No more school!!!!

Thrindal
05-30-2014, 03:43 PM
No more school!!!!

No more teachers dirty looks!

Thrindal
05-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Immaculate

No Drama Since 4/13

Annihilations
05-30-2014, 05:41 PM

Hi Team,

This weekend it seems as though STS doesn't have any update plans. With this being the case, let's try to get our easiest APs out of the way :).

Also, I plan to hold a Trollbane hunt for guildies who are lacking this AP. No set date or time but you will see me asking from time to time while I am online this weekend. This will be easy as long as we have enough ready to participate :).

Lastly, I will be doing random giveaways and small activities, nothing major. Be on the lookout for these. :)

Thanks all and see you in game!

Annihilations
05-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Also just got word from Rem who has confirmed a few new pets for the upcoming Spring Event Client Update Ursoth's Assault:

Shady and Surge <Arcane>

Two Bear pets: Dovabear <Mythic Possibly> and Littlebear <Legendary Possibly>

Check out the link of the video:

http://youtu.be/o4MXyqwYTsg

Jsuit
05-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Also just got word from Rem who has confirmed a few new pets for the upcoming Spring Event Client Update Ursoth's Assault:

Shady and Surge <Arcane>

Two Bear pets: Dovabear <Mythic Possibly> and Littlebear <Legendary Possibly>

Check out the link of the video:

http://youtu.be/o4MXyqwYTsg

Shady & Surge - MOST OP STATS EVA! And without a doubt most amazing AA possible.

Jig
05-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Jesus is that true??

Jsuit
05-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Jesus is that true??
Truest of true

Jig
05-31-2014, 06:35 AM
Ermagawd yay

Jsuit
05-31-2014, 07:58 AM
:) :)

Annihilations
05-31-2014, 04:55 PM

Hi Team,

This weekend it seems as though STS doesn't have any update plans. With this being the case, let's try to get our easiest APs out of the way :).

Also, I plan to hold a Trollbane hunt for guildies who are lacking this AP. No set date or time but you will see me asking from time to time while I am online this weekend. This will be easy as long as we have enough ready to participate :).

Lastly, I will be doing random giveaways and small activities, nothing major. Be on the lookout for these. :)

Thanks all and see you in game!

Thanks to all those who participated in the first round of activites more to come :)
*Btw, the pic doesn't represent all who participated*

Oonova
05-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Gont rocking that crit :biggrin:

Jsuit
06-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Hallooo guys,

just wanted to say, you wont see me in game for a few days :'( (so sad! I know, it breaks your hearts)
My friend broke my stinking tablet... but i luckily got a new phone for my b-day! :D (Now that WARMS your hearts!) it just hasn't arrived yet, so maybe another 3days in mail, but then, i have to go to a camp D: for 5days soo gimmie around 1week and ill be back! yAy

Midievalmodel
06-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Hallooo guys,

just wanted to say, you wont see me in game for a few days :'( (so sad! I know, it breaks your hearts)
My friend broke my stinking tablet... but i luckily got a new phone for my b-day! :D (Now that WARMS your hearts!) it just hasn't arrived yet, so maybe another 3days in mail, but then, i have to go to a camp D: for 5days soo gimmie around 1week and ill be back! yAy

Have fun at camp man. Enjoy yourself and don't worry about this game. Get some fresh air. Talk to some cute girls. We will be here when you come back.

Annihilations
06-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Hey team,

For some of you who didn't know this is what Samhayne had to say about when the client update MAY occur

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157430-This-weekend-May-31

Annihilations
06-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Hey Team,

The new client should be updating today in a few hours. I have copied and pasted what Samhayne has posted regarding the client below. YaaaY!

Samhayne

Hey everyone,

I want to update you regarding the coming new Client for Arcane Legends, version 1.1, that was mentioned previously in the Producer's Letter.

We are planning to push the new 1.1 client out on the morning of June 3rd. As for the hour, it will be late morning Central US Time when we first put it out. Please keep in mind that it will take the new version up to several hours to propagate out through iTunes, Google Play and the Chrome Web Store. Because of the propagation delay through the various app providers, it is hard to say when precisely when you will be able to get it.

Also, it is worth mentioning that while their are effectively two versions of the game running, you can run into some weird things. For example, if you are in a guild and get the new version before the rest of your guildmates do, you may log in to an empty guild roster. Once the old version is turned off (later in the day, once the propagation to all corners of the globe is done) and everyone is on the new version, things will be back to normal

Gontyna Kry
06-03-2014, 04:44 PM
I've upgraded Ipad so now it works. Hope the Ipad doesn't crash out on me. Take care.

Midievalmodel
06-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey guys Sam has clarified that passive damage percent is correctly displaying on the main stats page (base damage and base dps) but it is not correctly displayed on the skills damage page (when you click on a particular skill in your skills menu to check out the skill damage range). So your skill damage is increased with this passive damage but it is not displayed correctly on the skills damage page.

Here is a link to the forum discussion.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157773-Damage-passive-not-as-what-I-expected

Sfubi
06-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks Midi :-)

Jig
06-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Hey everyone. Doubt I will be back on anytime soon due to the fact that my version of Ipad is not compatible with the new client. I am going to try to upgrade my Ipad, but seeing as there are tons of problems people seem to have doing so, I may be included with that group. I hope not, but if so I hope everyone enjoys the new client. :) Take pictures and post for me. I hope I get to play again soon. Take care for now. :-)

Try and save up like 100-150 and get a cheap second hand ipad 3...? surely they would be cheap now for sure

Gontyna Kry
06-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Try and save up like 100-150 and get a cheap second hand ipad 3...? surely they would be cheap now for sure

I actually upgraded today with no problems, as of yet, cross fingers. I'm happy. :) My daughter is happy too because now she has the My Little Pony app (needed 5.1 for it) she's been wanting for ages now, lmao. Thanks for replying. :) I hope everyone can get into the game now.

Odwren
06-04-2014, 10:22 AM
That's great news, Gonty! See you in-game soon.

Jig
06-04-2014, 04:05 PM
I actually upgraded today with no problems, as of yet, cross fingers. I'm happy. :) My daughter is happy too because now she has the My Little Pony app (needed 5.1 for it) she's been wanting for ages now, lmao. Thanks for replying. :) I hope everyone can get into the game now.

Oh you mean software ...? Oh well that's great then! :)