PDA

View Full Version : I dont know if is a bug :D

kinha
04-20-2014, 08:44 PM
During those days I noticed a bug in the update stats window when your character is equipped with a weapon, no matter which, it changes the amount of damage in update stats, but equipment like armor or implants do not make the difference in stats update window , so I think this is a bug to be solved, my nick in game is arashicage,sorry my bad english

*before answering notion that has'm talking about using the UPDATE STATS screen, not the screen stats alone 85341

*For example this image of my character with armor and weapons 85342

*Now that he is naked, as you can see the only difference was the damage I've done to leave him with the armor but no weapons test and the result was the same for this image 85345

Dragoonclaws
04-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Yes it does and it's normal. Some weapons add Dex, Str or Int, even the armor does.

Usually,
Commandos get more Str from their weapon and armor
Operatives get more Dex from their weapon and armor
Engineer get more Int from their Weapon and armor

Some non-classed weapons increase the stats too, like any Napalm Carbines who add 9Str, 9Dex and 9Int.

Depending on the class, those stats increase other stats like hit%, critical shots, dodge, armor, H/s, M/s, health, mana and armor.
Here is a thread giving more information about it: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30467-Star-Legends-General-Attributes-(STR-DEX-INT)-Guide

Implants increase directly the stat related to it.

You might have noticed that there are some +0 or -0 on the stats while changing weapons or armor. In fact, there are changes, but very small ones caused by the Str/Dex/Int stats.

I hope this helped you

kinha
04-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Yes it does and it's normal. Some weapons add Dex, Str or Int, even the armor does.

Usually,
Commandos get more Str from their weapon and armor
Operatives get more Dex from their weapon and armor
Engineer get more Int from their Weapon and armor

I hope this helped you

Dude you do not understand, UPDATE STATS on the screen, even if you are using any equipment with more attributes int, dex or str, it does not change because it only shows their primary stats (stats naked character), however when u are using one weapons it changes your damage, since the other attributes of the weapon as int, str, dex, crit, dodge not change because this was the correct to happen.

DivineMyth
04-23-2014, 10:55 AM
ok ok i think i know what you're saying... Even if you're wearing armor/weapons, when you update stats, it will always show the base stats. It is not a bug for it has always been like that. It doesn't matter whether you are using weapons or not

Deathplague
04-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Its a bug. Dont tell any1 about this

Dragoonclaws
05-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I wonder how this can cause a problem .-.

ARCADECLOWN
05-06-2014, 02:43 PM
i know lots of other bugs too, i normally squish them

Dragoonclaws
05-06-2014, 06:51 PM
i know lots of other bugs too, i normally squish them

i eat them everyday, now I have swag curves