PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Rainbows

Lunaskyz
04-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Disbanded :( it was silly of me to think a new guild could make it in PLs current state. Nobody ever talked. It was just 35 lvl 12s :(

Shrek
04-20-2014, 11:49 PM
I support this great gulid :) Join us!

dudetus
04-21-2014, 06:06 AM
How do you handle ppl who try to join this guild just trying to get that pot o' gold?

Shrek
04-21-2014, 06:09 AM
How do you handle ppl who try to join this guild just trying to get that pot o' gold?
if they do, i go up behind them and say This is mah swamp

Lunaskyz
04-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Shrek, i love you. Never stop living your dream!

@dudetus, so far nobody has joined for any pot'o'gold. Its been all nubs, just to build up a player count at first :( one girl thought by rainbow, it was an all girl guild, though.

Im worried that were gonna end up getting somebody thinking its a lgbt hookup guild. Lgbt friendly, but was not made with lgbt in mind... <3 BMTH

Lunaskyz
04-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Shameless self bump and status update. Were now cruising at a measly 37 members. Growing everyday! I figure now would a better time than never to reveal our recruting policy for when we hit 100 members. The below does not take effect until then, and will be pasted into the OP at such time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who can join?

Almost anyone can join! As long as you are level 25 and above, youre welcome to chase some rainbows with us! Of course, you're allowed to have as many alts at whatever level you'd like. Any character level 55 and above will be made into a recruiter

*But Luna! You didn't mention anything about officers!*

That's because in my eyes, if you have to ask for it, then you dont deserve it! Ambition is a very unnatractive trait when it comes to officers. If the current oficers and I feel you would make a great addition to the ranks, we will let you know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until next time, enjoy chasing brightly colored refractions of light in altera <3

dudetus
04-25-2014, 07:06 AM
Shameless bumping is a violation forum rules and the penalty is death.

Lunaskyz
04-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Shameless bumping is a violation forum rules and the penalty is death.

So shameful bumping is allowed? Guess ill have to perform sepuku. I have brought rarge dishonor to my famiry! Dies.

Laar
04-26-2014, 08:43 PM
#gameworldtv

Lunaskyz
04-27-2014, 07:37 PM
#dontplugyourguildonmypageyo