PDA

View Full Version : how do u respec

Ninjafish
04-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Hi, i am having troubles respecing my charater and when i try to rank the powers it says that something about i need to unlock another skill but idk what that means so now i only have passives. Im not sure hows this works if anyone could help me. Pm me in game. Names Mastertoot thx.

Sunneedae
04-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Hiya,
when u look at ur powers...
they are on a tree sort of...
So u need to have the powers on the left------->over to the right.
So u start with Spin.... then move to a choice of three branches.... Dash, hellblades, and fatal burst
if u want fire aura for example... u have to have dash and bless first.
even if u dont use bless (as in my case) u have to spend the power point on it to unlock fure aura.
Hope this helped none,
~Sunneedae

Ninjafish
04-21-2014, 04:49 PM
But i want pvp skill build like fatal burst vermin swarm leap and brimstone. How would i do that then?

Sunneedae
04-21-2014, 05:29 PM
I made use of CHILANGOS ASSASSINATION BUILDS
in the PVP section.
It has a number of recommendations based on level.
U should certainly check it out.
~Sunnee

Mezderak
04-21-2014, 08:12 PM
thank you sunnee correct also"SANS Character Building Sandbox" . check both go with sunnee idea first im just giving you options later or check both of them out .

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

Phantomas
04-22-2014, 09:08 AM
But i want pvp skill build like fatal burst vermin swarm leap and brimstone. How would i do that then?

Similar as described above ;

Put a point in Unholy Force to begin with, then choose (Put one point in) Fatal Burst - Curse - Vermin Swarm - Brimstone
For leap : Put a point in Hellblades and Leap.
Then via 'Map Powers to main display ; Choose 'the skills u wanna use , Fatal Burst, Vermin Swarm, Brimstone and Leap

deadlystriker
05-08-2014, 09:04 AM
i havent ranked up my powers aha i didnt know you could