PDA

View Full Version : server disconnected message appears

arun_may16
04-21-2014, 10:35 AM
After installing PL, when it start to download game data. The first pak. Android033.pak is completed and then when about 75% progress on android032.pak it says you are disconnected from server. It happens at that same spot every time. I even upgraded my firmware to KitKat from jellybean, and installed new PL, same error still there, I think even after upgrading firmware some of old PL files stays hidden in my phone,and those broken pieces might be causing problems. Can anyone tell me how to manually delete every trace of PL and start a fresh install. Or can anyone tell me how to format android phone to completely. Even after factory reset and all formats of cache n data. Files stays on my phone. Its galaxy tab2. PL worked before , then this error came,. Thanks for any help. I'm a level 58. But missed every event after new year because of this problem. I'm in no situation to buy a new phone. So that's not a solution.

Schnitzel
04-22-2014, 07:57 PM
what device are you using?

I know on Samsung Galaxy devices, you go to Settings>More(Tab on top)>Application Manager>Scroll until you reach Pocket Legends app>Click it>In this window, you look at the section called "Storage"> click the right button "Clear Data" or below it "Clear Cache" one of those will clear the stuff that was there previously.

1st apology: I dunno what a Cache is...sorry
And 2nd apology: Samsung Galaxy S3 is the only Android device i have..if you have another device that runs android, i dunno...sorry

As for the server disconnect part...
It could be your WiFi router that is causing the problem.
If thats not the problem, try switching to another device?