PDA

View Full Version : There will be no cap ? But maybe you can implement this...

Lutscherrrr
04-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Since you are not going to add a new cap to, the almost discontinued, Pocket Legends, I had the idea that you maybe could add a super Elite dungeon and with it a way to get at least the 2 piece ring ( Vailance I think).

BSM is a lot easier than Humania back in it's times, so I thought about putting a lot stronger version of BSM monsters in that dungeon and not only block potions but also disable any elixier while you are in there.
That would have the effect that there isn't only a couple of players with 4x Combo soloing the whole map and the others only run with them.
Also the droprate should be much higher in that dungeon since it's... super Elite.

The endboss could be 2x Koal with higher damage and health so that it is really hard to kill them.
And maybe add some "new" stronger sets which would have the right stats to make the dungeon less hard, and with "new" I mean just recolor them and add new stats... like you always do. :P

And maybe add a quest, like killing SUPER MEGA ELITE Koal 100 times to get an Elite ring ?

just some ideas...
nu h8 plz, o mi crai

Burningdex
04-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Since you are not going to add a new cap to, the almost discontinued, Pocket Legends, I had the idea that you maybe could add a super Elite dungeon and with it a way to get at least the 2 piece ring ( Vailance I think).

BSM is a lot easier than Humania back in it's times, so I thought about putting a lot stronger version of BSM monsters in that dungeon and not only block potions but also disable any elixier while you are in there.
That would have the effect that there isn't only a couple of players with 4x Combo soloing the whole map and the others only run with them.
Also the droprate should be much higher in that dungeon since it's... super Elite.

The endboss could be 2x Koal with higher damage and health so that it is really hard to kill them.
And maybe add some "new" stronger sets which would have the right stats to make the dungeon less hard, and with "new" I mean just recolor them and add new stats... like you always do. :P

And maybe add a quest, like killing SUPER MEGA ELITE Koal 100 times to get an Elite ring ?

just some ideas...
nu h8 plz, o mi crai

streonger sets really??

Halros
04-21-2014, 05:33 PM
This kind of idea has been proposed before. The PL community shouldn't give up on future updates, but STG is probably getting tired of closing and responding to all these threads by now. No offense, I want an update too. :)

See This: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013

lightzone
04-21-2014, 08:06 PM
I know there is already a group of PL players at O&C. A few of my friends and I have been playing League Of Legends. If you are really of the mindset that the game is 'discontinued', then leave. That is all there is to it. I've hoped against hope but we're really just getting some bones thrown at us.

Schnitzel
04-21-2014, 08:09 PM
I know there is already a group of PL players at O&C. A few of my friends and I have been playing League Of Legends. If you are really of the mindset that the game is 'discontinued', then leave. That is all there is to it. I've hoped against hope but we're really just getting some bones thrown at us.

off topic but i heard about Order & Chaos, how is it?
can you pm me a review?

XghostzX
04-22-2014, 06:32 PM
can you pm me a review?

It's a fun game, you can PM me with any questions

lightzone
04-22-2014, 07:07 PM
can you pm me a review?

I'm not a valid resource about Order, you should PM Ghost if you're interested in that.

Emagency
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Anything that would grant players who are new the 2 piece or 3 piece rings would be a slap in the face to those players who have been around for the time, put in the effort, and money for the past 3/4 years. If something was to be given at this "super Elite Dungeon", it definitely would not be a ring of that type.

Wrestled
04-26-2014, 04:31 PM
They shouldnt add more powerful gear cuzthen ppl cry more often

Sheugokin
04-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Savage # 2

Extreme
04-27-2014, 02:42 AM
I would be cool if it had a lil bit less stats than the OG 2pc and a different sparkle.

for the lulz
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM
You dont understand , if sts isnt willing to develop a new cap for pl , why wud they waste time developing a new dungeon ? They didnt even release birthday caps . Im sorry guys but sts is doing us a favor by letting the game die slowly , for us to savor it . Pocket legends is and always will be imo the BEST game in the world , but sts has other priorities .

Armourslash
06-14-2014, 02:39 PM
You dont understand , if sts isnt willing to develop a new cap for pl , why wud they waste time developing a new dungeon ? They didnt even release birthday caps . Im sorry guys but sts is doing us a favor by letting the game die slowly , for us to savor it . Pocket legends is and always will be imo the BEST game in the world , but sts has other priorities .
Ok they don't want people waiting 2 years for new cap if yes the game is DEAD.

fourleaf
06-14-2014, 02:51 PM
They said no new content as in any level expansions, I assume occasional vanities might be added but that's it

Marika1
06-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Anything that would grant players who are new the 2 piece or 3 piece rings would be a slap in the face to those players who have been around for the time, put in the effort, and money for the past 3/4 years. If something was to be given at this "super Elite Dungeon", it definitely would not be a ring of that type.

A slap in the face? Are u yet another veteran player who obliterates everything in pvp because u have the 3pc ring and egg and call urself skilled? Hahaha! What's the matter? You are worried u are going to lose ur ''skill'' if we new players get the items too? What a joke...

fourleaf
06-19-2014, 07:35 PM

A slap in the face? Are u yet another veteran player who obliterates everything in pvp because u have the 3pc ring and egg and call urself skilled? Hahaha! What's the matter? You are worried u are going to lose ur ''skill'' if we new players get the items too? What a joke...
Lol actually he has neither
He just respects people who spent time years ago working for them
Unlike me, honestly in pvp I just equip my egg and ring don't even worry about other gear and it's 'gf' all day

Reunegade
06-20-2014, 12:41 PM
A jack in the box? Are u yet another studly player who eats everything in the pantry because u have the 3pc chicken mcnuggets and egg whites and call urself skilled? Hahaha! What's the matter? You are worried u are going to lose ur ''mcnuggets'' if we new players get the same type of mcnuggets too? What a coke...

Well sir, your chicken mcnuggets were not earned fairly and although the nuggets back in the nineteen hundreds were the best, new players will not get the same type of mcnuggets.

Nihiliste
06-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Why are we arguing over a 2 month old thread?

fourleaf
06-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Why are we arguing over a 2 month old thread?
No just leave us