PDA

View Full Version : Greetings! I am YaramYahu!

Yaramyahu
04-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Hello. Just joined Star Legends a couple weeks ago and MAN what a sweet game. I was looking for an MMO that didn't have witchcraft/magic (which is super hard to do) and found this game that works awesome on my android LG Motion 4G.
I got my wife and my lil bro on the game too. So far, found one Blue Denim Jacket drop and that made me super happy! haha anyway..im YaramYahu in game. Currently in the guild Careful.

Have a good one and happy gaming!

Dragoonclaws
04-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Hello YaramYahu,

Welcome to Star Legend's Forums!

Congratulations for your vanity loot, I rarely loot them myself. <Careful> is a nice guild!

I'm Dragoonclaws (Armadylian, Zaamorak, Dragonxclaws, Dxclaw, and 3 other minion banks).

Have fun playing SL!

Conquered
04-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Welcome, Hope you have fun playing SL.

ThePvpTwink
04-22-2014, 12:54 AM
Welcome!:)

Yaramyahu
04-23-2014, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the welcome, all!

DivineMyth
04-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Welcome.

wptwo
04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Hello. Just joined Star Legends a couple weeks ago and MAN what a sweet game. I was looking for an MMO that didn't have witchcraft/magic (which is super hard to do) and found this game that works awesome on my android LG Motion 4G.
I got my wife and my lil bro on the game too. So far, found one Blue Denim Jacket drop and that made me super happy! haha anyway..im YaramYahu in game. Currently in the guild Careful.

Have a good one and happy gaming! see sts.... People join sl and they love it

Churjya
04-29-2014, 01:10 AM

Have a good one and happy gaming!

wellcome :) :3 SL

Deathplague
04-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Yay.

Yaramyahu
05-05-2014, 06:57 AM
UPDATE: I am no longer in <Careful>. Although a guild with many experienced players, it was difficult to find camaraderie and friendship there. I enjoy laughing it up with people as we remake Numa levels over and over, just to break up the gruel of the farm. I am now a happy member of <The Untouchables>! And I must say that I enjoy my experience triple-fold! There are many active members, specific and enforced guild rules, without the stuck-up "how dare you speak to me" attitude from guild leaders. Honestly, it was due to meeting Dragoonclaws in a Hive run with his guildies that got me a little jelly. I thought to myself 'wow these guys seem to actually have an actual guild bond going'. It wasn't long before I requested a join and now I am an active Recruiter of THE UNTOUCHABLES!! LONG LIVE THE UNTOUCHABLES!! Sorry, <Careful>...but I'm looking for a guild I can feel a part of. Happy gaming everyone!

SpaceCowGirl
05-07-2014, 04:29 AM
Thank you kindly, Yara. ! Glad to have you as a fellow guild friend! Such uplifting praise & energy! ^_^
Appreciate all your help today in making the guild a better and more welcoming place to be!
Hope you enjoy the game with us! Stay *Untouchable! - space

UPDATE: I am no longer in <Careful>. Although a guild with many experienced players, it was difficult to find camaraderie and friendship there. I enjoy laughing it up with people as we remake Numa levels over and over, just to break up the gruel of the farm. I am now a happy member of <The Untouchables>! And I must say that I enjoy my experience triple-fold! There are many active members, specific and enforced guild rules, without the stuck-up "how dare you speak to me" attitude from guild leaders. Honestly, it was due to meeting Dragoonclaws in a Hive run with his guildies that got me a little jelly. I thought to myself 'wow these guys seem to actually have an actual guild bond going'. It wasn't long before I requested a join and now I am an active Recruiter of THE UNTOUCHABLES!! LONG LIVE THE UNTOUCHABLES!! Sorry, <Careful>...but I'm looking for a guild I can feel a part of. Happy gaming everyone!