PDA

View Full Version : The Ashral Heart Bug.

xlRaidenlx
04-21-2014, 03:52 PM
This is like my 3rd time defeating the Ashral Heart and the shield doesn't deactivate. Its pissing me off.

twoxc
04-21-2014, 06:17 PM
You can't defeat the Ashral Heart without the deactivating the shield first. you need to defeat those 4 Skeleton head soldiers by bringing their health down to 50% or until you see STARS on their head and they are wobbling in place. Then Shield will drop and thats when you can start damaging Ashral heart. Seeing your picture as SOLO with no party. Not sure how you actually solo it and defeat it 3 time.

Serancha
04-21-2014, 06:30 PM
It's not easy for a warrior to solo, but it is possible. For rogue, solo is the easiest way.

Madnex
04-22-2014, 12:37 PM
You're both missing the fact that the OP has stunned all four soldiers by bringing them to 50%. Look closer, they're not walking.

As mentioned before, when they don't have the stars above their heads they don't register as stunned therefore the Ashral shield doesn't drop.

To fix this, all you can do is reset the whole boss by walking outside the door in the beginning of the boss area.

Peer
04-27-2014, 09:26 AM
You're both missing the fact that the OP has stunned all four soldiers by bringing them to 50%. Look closer, they're not walking.

As mentioned before, when they don't have the stars above their heads they don't register as stunned therefore the Ashral shield doesn't drop.

To fix this, all you can do is reset the whole boss by walking outside the door in the beginning of the boss area.

That won't work. I tried it.

Madnex
04-27-2014, 01:28 PM
That won't work. I tried it.
Weird then, it has always worked for me both in Ashral Tower and Elite Shadow Plains.

Jenvy
04-27-2014, 02:32 PM
This is a longstanding bug for both Wraith and Ashral Heart, and probably have like 30 different threads dedicated to it.

It's also one that STS has admitted they don't know how to fix, because the problem is largely intermittent, and they can't actually isolate what's causing the glitch.

I think, at this point, with new content rolling out, we just need to resign ourselves to the fact that it's not ever going to get fixed.