PDA

View Full Version : Easter Event Issue

Apa
04-21-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm pretty sure the easter event is still on but why can't I wave at 2014 ears and recieve them anymore?
And also, I wanted to know if the easter quest is temporarily included in the normal Forest haven quests.
Please share your thoughts.

And devs please fix this. Ever since that update taking away plat offers I think you took away bunny ears recieving when waving at 2014 rabbit ears.

Shrek
04-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Have you put any small 2014 ears into your stash? if so thats why

Samhayne
04-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Looking at the files that went out with the update that turned off the Bonus Free Platinum offers, I don't see any change to the data file that turns on the wave functionality for the 2014 rabbit ears. Looks good to me.

You might check your stash like Shrek mentions. Let us know, thanks!

Apa
04-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Looking at the files that went out with the update that turned off the Bonus Free Platinum offers, I don't see any change to the data file that turns on the wave functionality for the 2014 rabbit ears. Looks good to me.

You might check your stash like Shrek mentions. Let us know, thanks!

Omg it worked. Thanks so much.
Also, Sam, the easter quest got added to original quests, it was stuck on 213, I have seen people with 214, I was just wondering if the easter quest count will go away after the event is over and then everyone will have 213 again?

Shrek
04-21-2014, 06:03 PM
thanks shrek