PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat Offers Used Multiple Times

Halros
04-21-2014, 05:21 PM
I thought I'd notify you developers about this problem with free plat offers. I'm actually not sure if it's under your control though, since the offers are controlled by NativeX and TrialPay. And I guess you may already be aware of this issue.
I have been able to complete the same offers on two different devices. Each of my devices shows a NativeX offer menu independent of the other. The offers seem to be tied to the devices and not to accounts. It would seem to be best to tie it to both accounts and devices so people can't spam plat on several different accounts (which they can't as far as I know) or several devices. I think this is a huge problem since a lot of people nowadays have a smartphone, computer, and tablet, as well as other STG compatible devices.
NOTE: I'm not sure about it being this way with TrialPay, since their offers almost never work for me anyways, but it DOES work on NativeX.

AusNugs
04-22-2014, 06:16 AM
I thought I'd notify you developers about this problem with free plat offers. I'm actually not sure if it's under your control though, since the offers are controlled by NativeX and TrialPay. And I guess you may already be aware of this issue.
I have been able to complete the same offers on two different devices. Each of my devices shows a NativeX offer menu independent of the other. The offers seem to be tied to the devices and not to accounts. It would seem to be best to tie it to both accounts and devices so people can't spam plat on several different accounts (which they can't as far as I know) or several devices. I think this is a huge problem since a lot of people nowadays have a smartphone, computer, and tablet, as well as other STG compatible devices.
NOTE: I'm not sure about it being this way with TrialPay, since their offers almost never work for me anyways, but it DOES work on NativeX.
The app is still downloaded, so yeah it just makes NativeX money, so I don't them removing them.

Halros
04-22-2014, 09:14 AM
The app is still downloaded, so yeah it just makes NativeX money, so I don't them removing them.

Yes, it may, but the point is it rips the app owners in the offers off and if people can just spam plat like this, STG may loose actual plat buyers.

Emagency
04-23-2014, 09:19 PM
The amount of money someone would have to spend to get devices enough to "spam plat" that way would be pretty difficult. Don't see this is as much of a problem.

jhonaerox
05-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Free Platinum is so wierd becouse i download we chat in native nexuz and i run it at registered but i did't get the platinum so wierd pleaseee fix it..

by: Fourgiveyou.