PDA

View Full Version : The GOLD Cap Problem

Bous
04-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Im buying an Elite wave Twister and not everything fits in 1 trade window.
So what do you guys recommend i do to make a safe trade?

PS: Still looking for Elite Wave Twister

programmed
04-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Trade a few expensive sets like demo or savage along with a gold cap. That'd make it a fair trade while also being in a single trade.

Somemager
04-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Either buying a green or golden forgotten weapon or you need a middle man :3 #Billybesmiddleman

The Flash
04-22-2014, 02:13 AM
You can use a middle man. If you need a middle man I can do that for you. You can also trade 4 items and a cap that add up to a twister. By the way how much you looking to buy a twister for?

Piealltheway
04-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Bous I can be your middle person ign pie <3

Xyzther
04-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Ye dat middle man... Give items worth x2 EWT and he logs off lol

Bous
04-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Didn't a Dev say its against ToS if it doesn't fit in a trade window?

#goldcapraise please

programmed
04-22-2014, 09:03 PM

#goldcapraise please

Doesn't fit in a trade window as in names or accounts. Those can't go in a trade window therefore is against ToS.

The Flash
04-23-2014, 02:16 AM

#goldcapraise please

When they say if it doesn't fit in the trade window is anything that's not gold or pinks. Account names ect doesn't fit while gold can and so can pinks and potions.

P.S they should raise the gold cap.

Hawkbby
04-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Well think about it, we did this to ourselves, its not completely STS fault for having a cap of gold at 9.99m, and our community wants to fluctuate the prices is our fault for not working with the gold cap. Sigh if only people would pay attention in Economics class. However, I do agree that it needs to be raised, or the trade window should be back to unlimited items able to be shown like in 56 cap. :positive::wink::distracted:

AvidLegend
04-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Ye dat middle man... Give items worth x2 EWT and he logs off lol

My exact fear with selling black dragon

Trenton
04-24-2014, 06:59 PM
My exact fear with selling black dragon

You really think Zeus would run off with your items...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Makavelwi
04-24-2014, 07:28 PM
You really think Zeus would run off with your items...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes

Zeus
04-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Well think about it, we did this to ourselves, its not completely STS fault for having a cap of gold at 9.99m, and our community wants to fluctuate the prices is our fault for not working with the gold cap. Sigh if only people would pay attention in Economics class. However, I do agree that it needs to be raised, or the trade window should be back to unlimited items able to be shown like in 56 cap. :positive::wink::distracted:

Maybe you didn't pay attention in economics class...prices only go this high when a lot of people have a lot of money aka inflation. If a lot of people have a lot of money, they're going to want to spend it. So, rare items won't retain the same cheap value.

#retakeeconomics101pls

Zeus
04-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Yes

Shoooo, Lwmark! :p

Hawkbby
04-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Maybe you didn't pay attention in economics class...prices only go this high when a lot of people have a lot of money aka inflation. If a lot of people have a lot of money, they're going to want to spend it. So, rare items won't retain the same cheap value.

#retakeeconomics101pls You proved me wrong, oh sorry wait, oh ok, as long as it entertains you, I shall keep making mistakes.

Zeus
04-24-2014, 08:50 PM
You proved me wrong, oh sorry wait, oh ok, as long as it entertains you, I shall keep making mistakes.

I'm just joking, lol.

If you're saying: "Sigh, maybe people should pay attention in Economics..." they should know what they're talking about. xD