PDA

View Full Version : Should there be a JOIN button for friends in closed games?

Fyrce
12-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Now that we can see where all of our friends are (VERY busy list, btw), should there be a JOIN option for friends whose games are full?

Cause it seems like they're all full. Well, not all, but lots of them and they all have JOIN buttons. So now I go to the JOIN GAMEs list to look for friends games, cause I get sick of going back to town a lot :P

Or I go play elsewhere and wait for an invite, which isn't a bad option actually. Play with Snowmen a game, play in swamps a game, go back to Ao3.

It's not a huge deal. Just wondering.

Oh oh, how about a option to see just those friends in open games? Cause the friends list can sometimes be a bit long to scroll through, especially if I can't tell who's in an open game and who isn't.

Cabero
12-18-2010, 03:25 AM
Ya I totally agree you. Happens to me a lot. Especially when you get a invite but the room fills up before you join. Then when you wait for a open spot to join you have no idea when it happens unless they send another invite.

asommers
12-22-2010, 11:29 AM
We don't update that list in real-time, so it could be slightly out of date by the time you click the button.

-ALS

Fyrce
12-23-2010, 03:18 AM
If I really want in, I'll ask the inviter/maker to invite me when there's room. Usually they invite me when they start up next game. Cause yeah, otherwise I have no clue when to join. But all those JOIN buttons is actually a bit more distracting than useful, since lots of them are to Full games.