PDA

View Full Version : 4th of july event please

scarysmerf
04-22-2014, 05:45 AM
Just hopeing for a 4th of july event maybe like a vanity like big love but instead of hearts its fireworks.just thought it would be cool fire works are banned in my county so we can only watch fireworks at the fairgrounds.if they say no i understand just thinking of new stuff.have a nice day:)

Limsi
04-22-2014, 06:08 AM
Good idea to commemorate the 4th of July event! In the past celebration, the mythic pets : Slag and Abaddon were made available for purchase through the stable. It's nice to see a different approach like introducing the suggestions you've mentioned.

In your future suggestions, post them here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback in order for the developers to check them easier since they're all sorted out

Xenobiotic
04-22-2014, 06:28 AM
Good idea to commemorate the 4th of July event! In the past celebration, the mythic pets : Slag and Abaddon were made available for purchase through the stable. It's nice to see a different approach like introducing the suggestions you've mentioned.

In your future suggestions, post them here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback in order for the developers to check them easier since they're all sorted out

Please rerelease Slag again, I really need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadroth
04-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Please rerelease Slag again, I really need him.

Who doesnt :D It would be really nice to release slag once more. Maybe same as grimm, that we can buy it's egg for plat o.o

Anyway, fireworks.. AWESOME Idea

Xenobiotic
04-22-2014, 06:31 AM
Who doesnt :D It would be really nice to release slag once more.

Best mythic pet eva aside from Grimm imo :p

Zylx
04-23-2014, 08:30 PM
And then the whole western hemisphere will want to have their independence celebrated too.

Reunegade
04-23-2014, 08:32 PM
They should make it a tradition to release Slag on Fourth of July! :p

Gensin
04-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Fire cracker banner please? (firecracker popping out of heads instead of hearts).

Sceazikua
04-24-2014, 01:19 AM
How about children's day (23/4)? ~.~

Hummer
04-24-2014, 03:42 AM
Hey, why dont we do the same the 17th of May? Thats when my country has its National Day. Or is just for 'Murica?

Zynzyn
04-25-2014, 05:54 AM
Slag, Grimm and Fireworks (with/without banner versions like Big Love) please.:angel: