PDA

View Full Version : I need a really active guild

kyhara
04-22-2014, 06:08 AM
i have gone here and there in search of this so thing called guild but i cant find any good one

please any really active guild. I really want to join Elite runner but i dont know where they are :D

and i play like 18 hours a day i am in a research i basically sit playing the whole day..i finished my research and i have 3 months left :'(

Limsi
04-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Check all the biggest guilds and everything about them here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?113-AL-Guilds You could also contact them easier by knowing who the guild masters are which is seen on the first page of a guild's thread.

Hiosahaf
04-22-2014, 06:19 AM
i have gone here and there in search of this so thing called guild but i cant find any good one

please any really active guild. I really want to join Elite runner but i dont know where they are :D

and i play like 18 hours a day i am in a research i basically sit playing the whole day..i finished my research and i have 3 months left :'(

ER is a simply fabulous guild! That would be a wise choice indeed.

However, I have no clue about their activity (sorry ER!). If you want a really chatty guild, Eminence can get so crazily chatty that the lines move too fast most of the times!

Good luck :)

P.S.- This is just my opinion as I don't know about other guilds. Don't quote me and flame me :|

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
04-22-2014, 06:26 AM
Chattiest guild i know is 21 jump street... Atleast when i was there XD
But for hard work i have no idea what is the best

Ishtmeet
04-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Hey, Elite runners here.
If you need a guild that farms for money or stuff, has discipline, ER is a good option. If you need guild full of non-sense or the one who only chats, sorry we're not like that.
If you're level 41 and want to join our guild, Read out the instructions in this link given below:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-ELITE-RUNNERS-gt-Recruiting-Again!
Message any of the officers for a test run and you can join us.

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 08:31 AM
ER is a simply fabulous guild! That would be a wise choice indeed.

However, I have no clue about their activity (sorry ER!). If you want a really chatty guild, Eminence can get so crazily chatty that the lines move too fast most of the times!

Good luck :)

P.S.- This is just my opinion as I don't know about other guilds. Don't quote me and flame me :|

I will quote and flame you everytime if you keep asking people not to quote and flame you. :D

Kyhara make a visit to Eminence if you are looking for: good community, funny players, active guildchat and some harrd farming.

Hiosahaf
04-22-2014, 08:35 AM
I will quote and flame you everytime if you keep asking people not to quote and flame you. :D

Kyhara make a visit to Eminence if you are looking for: good community, funny players, active guildchat and some harrd farming.

Ignored for quoting xD

kyhara
04-22-2014, 11:42 AM
HOw do i meet these guilds :D

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 11:45 AM
What is your ign ? :)

kyhara
04-23-2014, 03:11 AM
My ingame name is Kyhae

Doomreaper