PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking of this idea.

Hardcorexd
04-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Yesterday when I was at balefort castle, a random guy(well not exactly random) pmed me and said "long time no see." I was surprised at that time because I don't who that guy was but when I checked my friendlist, he's in it... One of the reason that I forgot his name is because of some random letters that form the name. So this is what I think of... Maybe we could let the banned accounts or those guys who left PL who has names that can be remembered once again usable so that new comers or the oldies can get a chance to have those names and without the confusion of random names.
Furthermore, there is no point if those people who doesn't play pl anymore to hold those names, I mean it's useless right? Maybe sts can give an email to the people who left pl an ask them to give out their names to public. And banned character names can also be released again. I hope sts can consider my idea.

Yours sincerely,
Hardcorexd

Shonex
04-22-2014, 08:36 AM
And let a new war start by making a character with a name of the banned person. It will only make the game more difficult for them and they will get a lot of "yo, you got unbanned" messages.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Hardcorexd
04-22-2014, 08:37 AM
And let a new war start by making a character with a name of the banned person. It will only make the game more difficult for them and they will get a lot of "yo, you got unbanned" messages.

Well there's not much choice around here lol if people keep going eith random names it'll be a mess.
Maybe we could make the names have some colour so people can recognise that they're new.

Hardcorexd
04-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Well there's not much choice around here lol if people keep going with random names it'll be a mess.
Maybe we could make the names have some colour so people can recognise that they're new.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Shonex
04-22-2014, 08:39 AM
I think that won't work too well. Not sure really, is this all really necessary?

Hardcorexd
04-22-2014, 08:41 AM
I think that won't work too well. Not sure really, is this all really necessary?

Because if you know a friend named bugoayshi and buyoagsi (note: this is just an example) you will ought to forget lol and mess up with all the random names

Shonex
04-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Because if you know a friend named bugoayshi and buyoagsi (note: this is just an example) you will ought to forget lol and mess up with all the random names

So? You have these two random names, the only difference is the place of the letters and that might confuse someone. So you are proposing that they(names) get certain colours?

Hardcorexd
04-22-2014, 08:49 AM
So? You have these two random names, the only difference is the place of the letters and that might confuse someone. So you are proposing that they(names) get certain colours?

No i meant that u were telling me that it will result in pm like hey u got unbanned so we maybe add colours to the banned players name(but the original guy isnt using it) so people will know he is new lol

Shrek
04-22-2014, 08:56 AM
yeah no,

Xyzther
04-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Lol

Suentous PO
04-22-2014, 10:09 AM
"Why does everyone hate me?"
-irootzzz (new guy)

"Why do I get rushed and teamed and spawned?!"
-(new) livemau

Roberto077
04-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Maybe a certain length of inactivity will free the name. Otherwise it's too much of a hassle

dudetus
04-22-2014, 11:26 AM
At one point u could ask for a unique rename from support. I got my name 'Ninja' by doing this.

But then some turds began to abuse this service for their profit, like "Selling name Lol for 20m" etc. And it surprisingly ended the possibility to get a cool name via support.

Caiahar
04-22-2014, 11:45 AM
At one point u could ask for a unique rename from support. I got my name 'Ninja' by doing this.

But then some turds began to abuse this service for their profit, like "Selling name Lol for 20m" etc. And it surprisingly ended the possibility to get a cool name via support.
I really want the names Shadow, Shadowstar, and Cai

Fun Fact: Did you know Extreme previously got the names Soul and Spirit like how dudetus said?

Laar
04-22-2014, 08:52 PM
I really want the names Shadow, Shadowstar, and Cai

Fun Fact: Did you know Extreme previously got the names Soul and Spirit like how dudetus said?
Was cheater.

Hardcorexd
04-23-2014, 07:17 AM
Any more suggestion about this thread if yes pls tell me i really wanna hear your opinions

Hardcorexd
05-01-2014, 02:55 AM
... Ok?

for the lulz
05-01-2014, 04:07 AM
My opinion is that you have not thought this through at all. Older accounts and identities would be mixed up with newer players . This would not only repeat the releasing of original name by sts , but it would also promote selling those name and blackmailing previous owners of those names. The only benefit i see here is for a couple of greedy players to get a "cool" original name for free , which is not going to happen .

Case closed .