PDA

View Full Version : 61 bird

programmed
04-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Ever since I switched to using custom from glyph after i was told its better, too many glyph users think its okay to rush or team me since im not glyph so its harder to kill them. I'm sick of it. Going to try 61 and I want to know if this would be a good build. Also is it better to use sang or demo/obe. Here's the build:
6 evade
6 focus
6 root
6 thorn wall
6 shattering scream
6 blast
6 break
6 repulse
6 blind
5 avian
1 restore

Or is there a better build?

FFA
04-22-2014, 03:47 PM
Not a bad build. But the set you use is different for everyone. Custom vs glyph is no good. Sang is good for damage, And a little dodge. And Glyph/Demonic is good for kitting. Personally i would use demonic xbow set over sang any day.

programmed
04-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Custom vs glyph really isn't actually "no good" it's just all these glyph bears. Against most mages and other birds it nukes nicely, killing them with using only 2-3 skills. Bears can auto me to death though since I have hardly any dodge and only 84 armor. If it weren't for so many people who use bears now I'd stay, I've always done 56.

Would obe XBOW set be good too? I can't afford demo right now but I want to get it. I know I see demo birds beat sang birds from the range they have but once the sang bird gets close enough the demo bird dies quickly. I can kite better than I can nuke. Would that mean I should use an XBOW?

FFA
04-22-2014, 03:58 PM
If you kite better than nuke as a bird than yes get obe. But be noted int mages are op at 61! bears you just have to make sure your root/blind lands then its GG.

programmed
04-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Alright so then ill use obe and eventually get demo. Thanks for the info!

FFA
04-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Alright so then ill use obe and eventually get demo. Thanks for the info!
anytime if you have any more questions lemme know. :smile:

programmed
04-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Alright I'll be sure to do that if I end up needing more help!

Extreme
04-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Decent build, as Sniper has said. Just a thought I would prefer Sang for bear and mage as it has blind proc and nukes better. I do agree demo is better vs birds tho.

programmed
04-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Decent build, as Sniper has said. Just a thought I would prefer Sang for bear and mage as it has blind proc and nukes better. I do agree demo is better vs birds tho.

Well I have obe and going to upgrade to demo when I can then ill get sang after I have demo.

programmed
04-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Would it be better to use less points in shatter and more in restore? I see some demo birds with high restore.

Laar
04-22-2014, 07:37 PM
Would it be better to use less points in shatter and more in restore? I see some demo birds with high restore.
Demo birds use high restore instead of high shatter because the point of using demo is for the range and you use it to kite better than sang, so they put 1 or no points into shatter and the extra points in restore. Sang birds use a high shatter for the nuke.

Reunegade
04-22-2014, 07:38 PM
6 restore > 6 shat

That's what I heard from igorpally

programmed
04-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Demo birds use high restore instead of high shatter because the point of using demo is for the range and you use it to kite better than sang, so they put 1 or no points into shatter and the extra points in restore. Sang birds use a high shatter for the nuke.

Ok so 1 shatter and 6 restore instead of 6 shatter and 1 restore.

Caiahar
04-22-2014, 08:30 PM

Ok so 1 shatter and 6 restore instead of 6 shatter and 1 restore.
Based on what I've seen, shatter is only used for those time a mage freezes you enough to get close for lightning, or when you get pulled by a bear too much, etc.

Laar
04-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Based on what I've seen, shatter is only used for those time a mage freezes you enough to get close for lightning, or when you get pulled by a bear too much, etc.
When I fight sang birds, they close in for the nuke. Demo birds go for the repulse, and then kinda poke you around and kite the hell outta ya.

NotYoCookiez
04-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Custom vs glyph really isn't actually "no good" it's just all these glyph bears. Against most mages and other birds it nukes nicely, killing them with using only 2-3 skills. Bears can auto me to death though since I have hardly any dodge and only 84 armor. If it weren't for so many people who use bears now I'd stay, I've always done 56.

Would obe XBOW set be good too? I can't afford demo right now but I want to get it. I know I see demo birds beat sang birds from the range they have but once the sang bird gets close enough the demo bird dies quickly. I can kite better than I can nuke. Would that mean I should use an XBOW?

so you are happy to kill people with just 2-3 skills? And then you complain about bears being OP... interesting

programmed
04-22-2014, 09:00 PM
so you are happy to kill people with just 2-3 skills? And then you complain about bears being OP... interesting

Did I say I was happy with it? No. And its not op when if any of my skills are dodged I die from lack of dodge and armor. Crit is the only thing better about custom. And yes bears are op when a few hits from auto kills me.

Extreme
04-23-2014, 06:50 AM

Lol, shadow..

@Beary Sorry didn't see 6 Shatter, me personally I've never used more than 1 shatter in any levels, so 1 is efficient for shatter.

Hardcorexd
04-23-2014, 07:15 AM
Lol, shadow..

@Beary Sorry didn't see 6 Shatter, me personally I've never used more than 1 shatter in any levels, so 1 is efficient for shatter.

Personally i think that shat l6 is nubish i tried that before not much effect so i changed to max heal its better vsing demo or orlok bear but... its up to you to choose bro :)

Extreme
04-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Personally i think that shat l6 is nubish i tried that before not much effect so i changed to max heal its better vsing demo or orlok bear but... its up to you to choose bro :)

I said 1 shatter was better..

Caiahar
04-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Lol, shadow..

I said based on what I've seen.
You wont even use shatter half the time if you're kiting.

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
04-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Lol, shadow..

Yeah I'm using 1 shatter now and high restore. Works well as long as I'm not fighting a Lilith mage.

programmed
04-23-2014, 08:09 AM

Well if 6 shatter is nubish then it would make sense for me to have it since I am Nubish ;) hehe

Ssneakykills
04-23-2014, 08:11 AM
I can give you my build if you want, people would critisice it etcnbut it works good for me

Hardcorexd
04-23-2014, 08:14 AM
I can give you my build if you want, people would critisice it etcnbut it works good for me

Pls do tell

SayCreed
04-23-2014, 09:27 AM

Dem al names. :)

Pretty dam sexy

programmed
04-23-2014, 09:52 AM

Well I'll take any help I can get lol, birds are really my thing. If you think ppl will criticize you, I see you in game all the time so you could just pm me.

Ssneakykills
04-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Well I'll take any help I can get lol, birds are really my thing. If you think ppl will criticize you, I see you in game all the time so you could just pm me.

Im not so active but I may you see you online

SillyJuan
04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Demon birds vs bears is fun. High crit + plus range is awesome!

Impact
04-23-2014, 05:15 PM
1. Birds r not op even if they 3 shot my mage alot, but if I ms I usually win. Dex bear on the other hand.... 1 auto does 200 dmg combined with nub beckon stomp its 1 shot.
2. 56 and 61 birds like to team undergeared or weaker classes, as a int mage I get teamed by lots of bird cuz of the fact im int and have 400 hp.

Impact
04-23-2014, 05:17 PM
well i'll take any help i can get lol, birds are really my thing. If you think ppl will criticize you, i see you in game all the time so you could just pm me.

im not so active but i may you see you online
sneak nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u joined the al side! Come back to pllllllllllllll

programmed
04-23-2014, 05:19 PM
1. Birds r not op even if they 3 shot my mage alot, but if I ms I usually win. Dex bear on the other hand.... 1 auto does 200 dmg combined with nub beckon stomp its 1 shot.
2. 56 and 61 birds like to team undergeared or weaker classes, as a int mage I get teamed by lots of bird cuz of the fact im int and have 400 hp.

Mages aren't more underpowered than birds...

Ssneakykills
04-24-2014, 01:35 AM
If anything mages are more harder for birds

IGN Storm
04-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Plat Pack Talon+Vamp Helm, Armor, and Wing is IMO better than Demo or Sang. Current stats:

154 Hit%
33 Crit
7 Dodge
246-248 Auto
395 DPS
179 Armor
18 M/S
13 M/S

Blast 396-417

And to top it all off, this set costs less than 200k (Also needs 35 plat).

programmed
04-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Plat Pack Talon+Vamp Helm, Armor, and Wing is IMO better than Demo or Sang. Current stats:

154 Hit%
33 Crit
7 Dodge
246-248 Auto
395 DPS
179 Armor
18 M/S
13 M/S

Blast 396-417

Wow other than the auto all the other stats are better than demo/obe or a longbow set. Sadly I don't have plat.

Laar
04-25-2014, 12:17 AM

154 Hit%
33 Crit
7 Dodge
246-248 Auto
395 DPS
179 Armor
18 M/S
13 M/S

Blast 396-417

I really wanna use dis nao.