PDA

View Full Version : Sts Bans

WaLkoFreEdoMz
04-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Please Sts Team,
Many people have complained about their permanently banned accounts on Pocket Legends.
A lot of these bans (many placed years ago) were unnecessary, placed without warning leaving the player confused about what they had done to violate the rules of the game.
As well as this, there are people out there like me, who had their accounts hacked which led to a permanent ban which has not been lifted
despite this taking place over a year ago. I believe that Sts should give us a chance.
Heres a little quote of part of their message 'While I understand that this may seem extreme, these actions are necessary to preserve the fairness and integrity of our games'.
'Please rest assured we are diligently working on support requests day and night and will get to yours as soon as possible!' ,
'We sincerely appreciate your patience while we work to make sure everyone receives the best possible support in a timely and efficient manner.' ( this was expected long ago )
i don't understand how this preserves fairness... its building unfairness to those whom have had permanent bans
Im here for the 13th time testifying and trying to get my account back... im not here to complain but for hope
i haven't been paying PL in a long time, its the only game i mostly play now and then.

Well i'm mostly asking for a second chance even though my ban action wasn't addressed and unnecessary.

[Removed Petition]
Those out there who had accounts banned will know how i feel

Twjsted
04-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Hello WaLkoFreEdoMz,

Your best course of action is to continue speaking with our support team. Here on the forums, we are unable to look into account-related questions, including bans. We appreciate this process can be frustrating, but it's your best, and only, course of action at this point.

Thank you.