PDA

View Full Version : The "spend crystals" button is in the same location as the "build Drone" button.

csb
04-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Steps to reproduce:

(1) Have an empty Air Field
(2) Have only a few thousand Steel
(3) Select the Hanger
(4) press the Build Aircraft button on the bottom of the screen
(5) Keep pressing the Drone button to make drones
(6) You run out of steel, and a "buy missing steel" button pops up in the same button location

You will accidentally press the button to spend crystals because it is in the same position as the build Drone button. It would basically be impossible to not press the button to spend crystals because it is in the same location that you would repeatedly press to build drones. And, of course, there is no confirmation.

tomsawer
04-22-2014, 11:24 PM
CSB I've had this happen to me as well, on more than one occasion most recent was 8 or 9 days ago upgrading HQ to level 9 was on last 3,or 4 days and somehow while getting troops or tanks ( don't recall which one ) hit the finish now . needless to say I was upset. Adding a confirm button to complete action is needed quickly .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

czbird
04-23-2014, 04:41 AM
It's not a bug, it's a feature :-)

apaini
04-23-2014, 08:07 AM
actually all they need to do is to create a confirmation prompt when u click on the "use crystal" button. and that should be in the centre of the screen with cancel as the default selection and OK button at the side, so people have to really aim the ok to confirm the usage of crystals.

almost all in app purchase game have this, I find it strange BC didn't have this.