PDA

View Full Version : A wild Zao appears!

Zaonabiuibil
04-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, for all you SL vets out there who know me, I'll be returning! I won't be as active as before, but I wanted to talk to any friends who are left.

If you're new and see me in game, feel free to PM me! I love meeting new people, especially forumers.

Have a good one SL. :-)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

DocDoBig
04-22-2014, 04:49 PM
Omg, omg, omg Zao!

Shonex
04-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Yo, Zao! I remember you, long time no see. It's me Shonexion ( I hope you remember). So, how you been?

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi there!

Dragoonclaws here. I'd love to meet vets if this game!

FluidShot
04-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Zao... Nice to see you back.

Nothing has changed. Nothing. At all. PVP still sucks, immaturity is rampant.

Welcome back!

Zaonabiuibil
04-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Zao... Nice to see you back.

Nothing has changed. Nothing. At all. PVP still sucks, immaturity is rampant.

Welcome back!

Yay.... I didn't really come back for that, just to talk to the friends I've made here.

Good to see some people still play!

-------------------

FluidShot
04-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Yay.... I didn't really come back for that, just to talk to the friends I've made here.

-------------------

Yeah - for sure. I only come on to speak to those on my friends list. Mute list is 450+ people, but still enjoy doing a few runs with friends, and old guild mates.

Again, welcome back.

CAK Vader
04-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Yeah - for sure. I only come on to speak to those on my friends list. Mute list is 450+ people, but still enjoy doing a few runs with friends, and old guild mates.

Again, welcome back.CAK Vader is awesome

Woah...450+ muted! my mute list is composed of, oh look at that, 0 people muted o.o wow, wow xD

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Woah...450+ muted! my mute list is composed of, oh look at that, 0 people muted o.o wow, wow xD

~-~ its a joke... and I have about 20+ people on mute, but 1450+ on friendlist

Conquered
04-22-2014, 09:55 PM

-------------------

Hi Zao! Good to see you back. Where is my buhnuhnuh? I promise you there will be update soon to make you play SL again and not just a chat from friends. Oh well, btw Delphina left StG. New Mods are Twjsted and Arpluvial, there awesome!

1450 friends dang, I only have about 42 friends. I only add real friendships. Also I got 1 muted which who trys to impersonate me and it was a nightmare.

FluidShot
04-22-2014, 10:55 PM

No joke. 450 people on the mute list. Anyone who spams chat, uses caps, directly talks to people in normal chat without using the private chat... Muted without second thought.

Ruthless? Sure. But probably saves me from a lot of reading I'd rather not do.

Anyway, Zao, if you need a guild, braz is back with quite a few oldies.

Cahaun
04-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, for all you SL vets out there who know me, I'll be returning! I won't be as active as before, but I wanted to talk to any friends who are left.

If you're new and see me in game, feel free to PM me! I love meeting new people, especially forumers.

Have a good one SL. :-)

-------------------
Welcome back, Zao. I just come and browse the forums for a little bit nowadays. I might jump on for a few minutes here and there for Star Legends or Pocket Legends also. Mostly for friends and such, but IU's disinterest in Star Legends kinda pulled us all out of the picture. We were planning on setting up in Arcane Legends, but that game turned bad after the first content patch. Battle Dragons was where I did my last attempt in trying to keep it somewhat active, but the game suffers from extremely low social interactiveness.

So here I am with no anchor point to keep me here except for Battlegrinder's work so your appearance certainly helps a little. Meeting familiar people always helps.

Shaocalur
04-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Ayyyye. Welcome back Zao!

ARCADECLOWN
04-24-2014, 02:53 PM
i hate muting people cause then i can hear them say, "do you want a free x-ray visor?', "just say yes and its yours". plus ive never muted 1 person, oh wait i muted 1 person because she kept saying give me your account or ill ban you, i got a little scared and thought it was a administrator, so i muted, unfriended and ran. oh and zaonab the only thing i know about you, is that you got an x-ray that you forgot to give to me. so welcome back and join me as soon as possible!

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-24-2014, 07:25 PM
If at all possible could you give me a squid if you have one.

Aracnus
04-24-2014, 07:31 PM
*cough cough* Nub :P *cough cough*

quanebo
04-24-2014, 07:55 PM
hm..maybe I should log in more often now..wb brotha!

Conquered
04-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Wow, seems veterans came back.

Commanderkeen
04-26-2014, 06:17 PM
The rumors I heard were true.

Welcome back bud. I'll log on soon, hope I see you :)