PDA

View Full Version : The Big issue

Bous
04-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Being able to combine the Dragon ring with an elite ring
And that title was a an attention grabber. Teehee!
Not really fair for the people who spent over 500 pl for mitus or any other dragon and the Cost of the set

I dont think it would be that hard to implement this becasue the coding already exists for the 3 peice elite ring

Ps: I hear my friends talk about this all the time so i had to make another thread :)

Piealltheway
04-22-2014, 10:12 PM
I have the same problem

Xyzther
04-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Don't discuss bans on forums.

Bous
04-22-2014, 10:46 PM
"Ban"
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b490/thebous/27C3A448-75BA-44FF-B692-56881C21A724_zpsrhwfykpz.jpg (http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/thebous/media/27C3A448-75BA-44FF-B692-56881C21A724_zpsrhwfykpz.jpg.html)

XghostzX
04-22-2014, 10:59 PM
+10000000 for good attention-grabbing title

eminem
04-22-2014, 11:08 PM

Man easy for you to say, you already have a 3p so this would not benefit you. If sts is not going to make any further expansions, they might as well update stuff like this. STS said that they were going to 'balance pvp' after they update AL, however they did not. In my opinion, this is a great way to actually balance pvp, and end conflicts with between players and developers .

Bous
04-22-2014, 11:16 PM
+10000000 for good attention-grabbing title
That title edit tho :)

Arpluvial
04-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Yes, I did edit the title. :) I have also moved this to the PL Suggestions and Feedback forum, which is a better place for it. I hope you guys are having a nice night!

Bous
04-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Yes, I did edit the title. :) I have also moved this to the PL Suggestions and Feedback forum, which is a better place for it. I hope you guys are having a nice night!
But nobody looks there. :( I hope you can take this proposal into consideration as you already have the coding for it so it wouldnt be that hard. Thanks

Arpluvial
04-22-2014, 11:23 PM
No worries, the development team really does read through posts like this.

Bous
04-22-2014, 11:27 PM
No worries, the development team really does read through posts like this.
Awesomesause!

Xyzther
04-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Man easy for you to say, you already have a 3p so this would not benefit you. If sts is not going to make any further expansions, they might as well update stuff like this. STS said that they were going to 'balance pvp' after they update AL, however they did not. In my opinion, this is a great way to actually balance pvp, and end conflicts with between players and developers .

?????????

Remiem
04-23-2014, 04:54 PM
Hi Bous! Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I love seeing our players come up with great solutions using the tech we already have in game. :) It really helps the devs when deciding what is feasible for the future. A couple of our dev team have read your post already and we'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind when talking about what's next for PL. Thank you again.

xxkilsxx
04-23-2014, 06:23 PM
this would be a great idea

Piealltheway
04-23-2014, 09:00 PM
If this goes through I will most likely buy plat for a new dragon!

Xyzther
04-23-2014, 09:17 PM
My Mage is only 2pc so this would be nice =)

Azataso
04-23-2014, 09:19 PM
hi bous! Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I love seeing our players come up with great solutions using the tech we already have in game. :) it really helps the devs when deciding what is feasible for the future. A couple of our dev team have read your post already and we'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind when talking about what's next for pl. Thank you again.

ily already <3 <3

Sheugokin
04-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Omg i love u guys and i dun even know u guys that well!

FortalWao
04-25-2014, 08:40 AM

Combining two rings is a great way to balance PvP? Yes, +5 hit (or whatever minor changes to the original ring) makes it so much more balanced. 1 regen allows a pure int mage to kill a savage bear so easily. Everything is skill based.

Not.

Bous
04-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Combining two rings is a great way to balance PvP? Yes, +5 hit (or whatever minor changes to the original ring) makes it so much more balanced. 1 regen allows a pure int mage to kill a savage bear so easily. Everything is skill based.

Not.
Oh here we go...this has nothing to do with pvp balance. It's so players who spent plat on dragon and have the 2pce elite ring can get the rings fused to get what they paid for.

Crashy
04-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi Bous! Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I love seeing our players come up with great solutions using the tech we already have in game. :) It really helps the devs when deciding what is feasible for the future. A couple of our dev team have read your post already and we'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind when talking about what's next for PL. Thank you again.

Am I hearing a quest for players to obtain the 2 pc and 3 pc ring?
Sweet!

Sparkzzz
04-25-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm a 3pc black dragon as most people know, but I agree with Bous as he has talked to me in-game about this. Considering how STS, sadly, aren't working on PL at all in terms of working for another cap currently, that obviously creates this problem of a permanent 2-cap ring which can't be merged with dragon. That being said, it is also unfair for those who perhaps have 1 elite and were wishing to go for the 2 or 3 pc elite ring with the next cap(s), which won't happen as far I see, but that's just how it is.
tl;dr I agree with Bous, and this is coming from a person who doesn't have this problem (different perspective)

FortalWao
04-26-2014, 05:24 PM

Not.
Oh here we go...this has nothing to do with pvp balance. It's so players who spent plat on dragon and have the 2pce elite ring can get the rings fused to get what they paid for.
No I get what YOU meant, but some other dude started talking about how it would balance PvP. Also, I agree with that idea since I gave 2 2pc chars myself.

Bous
04-27-2014, 09:06 PM

Is there any info on whether this will be introduced? Any info will be much appreciated!

Crashy
04-27-2014, 10:39 PM

Is there any info on whether this will be introduced? Any info will be much appreciated!

Along with the suggestion,
how bout a quest for players to get a 2 and 3 pc ring(since there won't be a new cap) and I'm sure many players were And still are looking forward to obtaining these elite rings themselves.

FortalWao
04-28-2014, 01:10 AM

Along with the suggestion,
how bout a quest for players to get a 2 and 3 pc ring(since there won't be a new cap) and I'm sure many players were And still are looking forward to obtaining these elite rings themselves.
Stop with that quest idea, you cannot get discontinued vanities (you can't get for instance a 2011 witch hat since it's 2014) and neither can you get a 2012 humania hat since it's 2014. The rings are an award for being here at THAT TIME and getting the xp at THAT TIME. Stop asking for a quest jeez.

Crashy
04-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I get what you're saying.
But it could be a new vanity, or not even a vanity, just a tough quest for the rings themselves. And I understand that the rings were for players who capped at that time, but how bout the new players who have been waiting for this cap to get their rings for over 1 and a half year?
I just think it's only fair for them to be able to get these elite rings as well, knowing that there won't be an actual new cap:/

for the lulz
04-28-2014, 10:46 AM
woa , this is a great idea , sts wud be making mad stax from the purchases too !!

Bous
04-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I get what you're saying.
But it could be a new vanity, or not even a vanity, just a tough quest for the rings themselves. And I understand that the rings were for players who capped at that time, but how bout the new players who have been waiting for this cap to get their rings for over 1 and a half year?
I just think it's only fair for them to be able to get these elite rings as well, knowing that there won't be an actual new cap:/
1 pce elite ring pls
2 dodge 10 health 1 hit %

Crashy
04-28-2014, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I'm sure all these things are possible and I believe Sam did mention it would be easy to code a quest for the 2 and 3 pc rings in the future.

FortalWao
04-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Ok I'll be one of the honest elite rings users. I don't want new people to have it because I want to have a stat advantage over them. 1hp regen makes us so op, along with some 65 health or whatever, since auto attacks and skills do such low dmg.

Crashy
05-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Hopefully they will add a quest in future updates, don't think it should be too much work.