PDA

View Full Version : Guild games

izubattousaiOlrek
04-22-2014, 10:24 PM
Dear development team,

I was browsing through my guild's registry and realized that there are players that I really don't speak to that often and it was mainly because our character levels were no where near each other. Then I had idea to help strengthen the guilds community a little, why not implement some sort of guild games option were players could spend time playing with one another despite differences in character levels. Below are a few ideas I had in mind at the time:

Freeze tag: the basis of freeze tag with a time limit and or point system to end the round. Possibly a 6 vs 6 senario.

Dodge ball: the basis of dodge with 6 vs 6 senario and then dwendles down to 1 on 1. Optional end prize for winner supplied by guild master or an officer.

Volley ball: the basis of volley ball with 4 vs 4 senario. Optional end prize gold provided by guild master or an officer.

If this was implemented make each game available for purchase along side the guild halls for platinum.

Please leave your feedback and any ideas of your own, corrective criticism is welcomed it would be nice if someone from the dev team could address this thread and the guild improvements thread. If u have please disregard as I have not read it yet.

Thank you for your time,

tankk
04-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Lol...