LoneGunz
04-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Im looking for a answer that can be supported because I may buy one for warr

Titanium
04-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Samael > Singe
Crit > Dmg

/

But Singe will be fixed. I dont know if its going to be better than Samael. Personally i doubt it.

Singe is a good pet for pve and PvP clash / TDM.
Samael does everything.... If you are are PC user i can assure you can rock the house with those macros. ( sarcasm )

Bless
04-23-2014, 11:20 AM
@Tit ^

Crit > damage you are right but with the singe buff (+ maybe another pet buff since it is a clash you're talking about; there will be other pet buffs) you can have 490+ damage with singe which can pump 3k+ crits, sometimes on tanks too. So it does give great raw stats.

Samael I prefer because of its terrify and the healing aura.

Imo, singe doesn't need buffs. Devs already said they WILL NOT replace the 4% damage reduction with crit, so Singe will probably never have a crit buff.

LoneGunz
04-24-2014, 07:19 AM
@Tit ^

Crit > damage you are right but with the singe buff (+ maybe another pet buff since it is a clash you're talking about; there will be other pet buffs) you can have 490+ damage with singe which can pump 3k+ crits, sometimes on tanks too. So it does give great raw stats.

Samael I prefer because of its terrify and the healing aura.

Imo, singe doesn't need buffs. Devs already said they WILL NOT replace the 4% damage reduction with crit, so Singe will probably never have a crit buff.

Samael > Singe
Crit > Dmg

/

But Singe will be fixed. I dont know if its going to be better than Samael. Personally i doubt it.

Singe is a good pet for pve and PvP clash / TDM.
Samael does everything.... If you are are PC user i can assure you can rock the house with those macros. ( sarcasm )

Thanks I think I know what pet to get now