PDA

View Full Version : I got scammed

Eddy Abraham
04-23-2014, 04:27 AM
Dear sir,

Greetimg to u for the day,
Its me eddy Abraham my pocket legend userid is (Legendeddy) 1 day a go I got scammed a guy his id (Zymogenic) he asked me to help me to get some gold he ask me to give my user id Nd pass I give him he log in stolen my all the things.. he has another id (Doomaggradon) both of user is one .he is my national friend .. he asked me to meet him .. idk wt to do I am tired I am just want to know that can u give me back all the things? Its possible? If yes pls help if not no problem. Thanks a lot.. that was my mistake but I need my stuff back.

Thanks and regards,
Eddy Abraham
PL id is (Legendeddy)

Extreme
04-23-2014, 04:56 AM
Unfortunately, there is nothing they could do, you have chosen to give you email and password away, Therefore, it is against the TOS and can cause you a permanent ban.

Schnitzel
04-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Dear sir,

Greetimg to u for the day,
Its me eddy Abraham my pocket legend userid is (**********) 1 day a go I got scammed a guy his id (*********) he asked me to help me to get some gold he ask me to give my user id Nd pass I give him he log in stolen my all the things.. he has another id (***********) both of user is one .he is my national friend .. he asked me to meet him .. idk wt to do I am tired I am just want to know that can u give me back all the things? Its possible? If yes pls help if not no problem. Thanks a lot.. that was my mistake but I need my stuff back.

Thanks and regards,
Eddy Abraham
PL id is (**********)

The simple answer is: No, we (forumers) cant get you your stuff back (we are ordinary players like you. We got no dev/mod powers)
Also because sts always says to "NEVER EVER give out your account information to ANYONE"

Sorry

Emagency
04-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Please do not post on the forums about trade disputes, instead refer to the pocket legends support team located here http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

for the lulz
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
thread being closed in 3....2....

Int
04-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Please do not post on the forums about trade disputes, instead refer to the pocket legends support team located here http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

What's the point of that lol, it's perma ban, case closed

Emagency
04-28-2014, 03:09 PM
What's the point of that lol, it's perma ban, case closed

1.)People have been unbanned from perma.
2.)There's no room for support based questions on the forums in this way, nothing should have been typed here is my point.

Justg
04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Sorry about your loss. Please email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com to discuss further.