PDA

View Full Version : New To Form's And Scammed Big Time

ripcurl
04-23-2014, 04:32 AM
Hey Guy's, I'm new to forms and i was just hoping there is a good point to it i dont understand fully what the forms are for cause all i see ATM what its proper use is so if you guys could tell me why everyones on the forms and if there are any good guys think i should join, i also have been scammed for 1 Lv71 Fly talon set, 1 Lv60 Demonic Mace set, L70 Crusher set, Lv20 FBow (pink), 1 Mill Gold and Lv25 Pink Paw. If you can help me in anyway of getting some of those or something back please help. My charactor names are Goenitrak, Abatwa, Proalert, Proalertjr, Fliojauexxx, NoNubys

thanks so much if you can help
cheers

Extreme
04-23-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm sure before helping others we would all ask, how did you get scammed?

ripcurl
04-23-2014, 05:01 AM
It was by my friend in real life but he move and didnt give my stuff back in game cause he was borowing for pvp the items and the money i was tranfering between accounts and he said he would give to my other guy :(

Conquered
04-23-2014, 05:13 AM
If you need help, Please visit SpaceTimeGames Support Website (http://support.spacetimestudios.com) at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

ripcurl
04-23-2014, 05:14 AM
Okay
Thanks

Schnitzel
04-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Hey Guy's, I'm new to forms and i was just hoping there is a good point to it i dont understand fully what the forms are for cause all i see ATM what its proper use is so if you guys could tell me why everyones on the forms and if there are any good guys think i should join, i also have been scammed for 1 Lv71 Fly talon set, 1 Lv60 Demonic Mace set, L70 Crusher set, Lv20 FBow (pink), 1 Mill Gold and Lv25 Pink Paw. If you can help me in anyway of getting some of those or something back please help. My charactor names are Goenitrak, Abatwa, Proalert, Proalertjr, Fliojauexxx, NoNubys

thanks so much if you can help
cheers

Welcome to forums

About your scammed stuff, im kinda sure you cant get that back, as trades are Final, meaning once you hit ACCEPT in the trade confirmation window, you cant undo, unless the other person agrees.
Sorry about your loss, email support@spacetimestudios.com
See if support team can help you out.

ThePvpTwink
04-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Welcome! Contact support for help about your scam issue.

Distension
05-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Welcome to forums

Sorry about your loss but not to be a loser but Spacetime team rarely replies because they are busy. Good luck though

Ifeast
01-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Warning, do not purchase platinum from the following website: Pocketlegends.net it looks legit but untill you notice it asks you for your sts account name and password you can obviously tell this is a scamming site. Thank you for your time. Everyone spread the word and be on the look out for suspivious activity and scammers!!!

Coolaid90
01-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Warning, do not purchase platinum from the following website: Pocketlegends.net it looks legit but untill you notice it asks you for your sts account name and password you can obviously tell this is a scamming site. Thank you for your time. Everyone spread the word and be on the look out for suspivious activity and scammers!!!

How did you find this, and why did u bring up a thread that is 4 years old?

mezem
03-13-2018, 02:10 AM
dont beg on forums, we see enough that in game...just get back to grind and you'll make it back