PDA

View Full Version : Please make the store icon optional!

pcm2a
12-18-2010, 02:00 PM
The screen is already so cluttered. We users already hit the emote button all the time interrupting critical game play. Now by the map there is additional clutter of the store icon! We can already access the store through various menus.

Is it possible to make this a toggle where we could turn it off?

Lesrider
12-18-2010, 03:18 PM
I'd like that, too. Seems unnecessary.

Superzarop
12-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Its pretty convenient when pottin for ol.

Cabero
12-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I would rather have it be replaced with the friends list button.

TOASTYTorpedo
12-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Here's an idea:

Let the user choose which menu icon they want down there. It would be like a customizable hotbar. (you could choose nothing of course)

pcm2a
12-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I'd choose the button that makes me invisible for a few minutes...

Janakatta
12-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I'll second the optionally assignable hot button next to the minimap button. Additionally I'll third the motion to make the emotes button able to be hidden.

Thank you,

Janakatta

Arterra
12-19-2010, 08:47 PM
i vote that we can move around all screen elements, from hp bar top chatbox to emote button... also be able to hide/show anything. hey if you are ok not seeing hp so be it! but for screenshot moments... only you and your posing buds should appear.

Diodge
12-19-2010, 10:58 PM
The plat/store button added is in the way.... but that emote button is just crazy how many times it gets touched and opened.

Please let us hide emotes and get rid of that plat/store added button... why add that? Most people that want to open plat/store can do it 10 other ways.

If its to make the people who dont buy plat look at the store more. Just make it a remove option you get if you buy plat.
I would pay to remove the emotes. I know I will never buy emotes. I sure would buy them alllll if I could hide it.