PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more friends to level with

Sky../
12-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi there. As the topic says, i'm in search of people i can play with. I'm tired of just randomly joining games with no conversation other that " rev pls "

I have 2 toons. Kraazeva lvl50 archer and laazahater lvl24 mage. I'm mostly on my mage though, but won't mind farming with my archer. I usually play a couple of hours every night (pst).

Please if you're interested just add both of my chars or message me here then i'll add you. Thanks :)

fuzzynco
12-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I don't yet understand the mechanics of PL. Since there is no manual,
its difficult to learn. Can you tell me how to join a party? How do I
respond to a friend request, (to accept, what do I do)? Where is
the vault / stash (how do I put items in it)? :confused:

One wiki referred to a 'starter island / training island' for each race,
but no such island(s) appear on the world map? Where is located?
How does one get there, if its not on the map? :confused:

SilentKingdom
12-20-2010, 07:16 PM
1) To join a party, on the main menu, go to "World Map" and then click "Join Game"
You sometimes automatically join a party when you enter certain levels also
2) To respond to a friend request, go to your in game menu (Not the main menu) and click the tab that looks like a bunch of grey helmets. Then click "requests" and you'll see your current requests.
3) Your stash is located in Forest Haven. Go to the conjuction where four paths meet. There's a big tree there right now. It's the one to the right when you're coming from town. Go down there and talk to the person in the middle.
4) Start island: I've never heard of such a thing :)

Sky../
12-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Start island is the very very first location where an npc says hi then asks you to kill 3 enemy then portals you to forest haven.

Norbert
12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
There's also access to your stash in Balefort behind the auction guys. You get some slots for free and can buy more. They're useful to transfer items between characters on the same account.

I don't think you can go back to the starting/tutorial place so it doesn't appear on the map.