PDA

View Full Version : I hate you ELITE MAGE MINES!

Waheedski
04-23-2014, 11:58 AM
I farm my cockles off and you give me nothing, you stingy miser of a mine!

I farm with awesome parties and yeah I see how you reward them! I sometimes farm with a rogue or a mage by my side and you fill their pockets with precious eggs and locked chests!!!! But me you send me crying and packing empty - ALWAYS!!!!

I go there solo and someone stumbles into the mine, bangs their head and lies on the floor unconscious and you give them a wrathjaw or Snaggletooth egg, but me, you give me a...SPADOON OF WHATISFACE!

I know you hate me elite Mage mine and I hate you too!!!!!!!!!

I don't do elites..yet, how can I do elites with my inventory full with sticks of celery and spadoons of awfulness, the shame of me approaching elite bosses with such gear, elite Inan'hesh would just wet his pants in laughter!

GoodSyntax
04-23-2014, 12:04 PM
I know how you feel....just stick with it though.

I have gone weeks without any decent drops, then BAM, back-to-back Magmatic Blades and a handful of Locked in just a couple of hours.

Luck comes in waves - keep farming and eventually, the drops will come.

Ihateppl
04-23-2014, 12:28 PM
get a lep, get a kit, get a generous klass, and you get eggs

Waheedski
04-23-2014, 12:44 PM
I know how you feel....just stick with it though.

I have gone weeks without any decent drops, then BAM, back-to-back Magmatic Blades and a handful of Locked in just a couple of hours.

Luck comes in waves - keep farming and eventually, the drops will come.

Hey Kalizzaa or Goodsyntax, I love your guides and how you trump thru elites like a Boss! Because of you, now a family member plays as a rogue and uses your guides, tips and stuff :) just waiting for da levelling up and we do this game like a boss just like you :)

Waheedski
04-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Just a question to all, is the lepre still good enough to get lockeds by itself or must one have a dose of luck lix ?

GoodSyntax
04-23-2014, 12:51 PM
I get plenty of drops with just a Lep, but I typically get more when the Lep is stacked with some form of reroll. Luck kits are under 10k, so if you are farming KM3 for locked, it is a solid investment because you should be able to get more than 1 Locked in the 30 minutes of reroll.

Kakashis
04-23-2014, 01:00 PM
I know how you feel. I rerolls to skittles and veggies all the time in elite. Sometimes my stack doesn't even reroll and it gets frustrating. In elite, I always Crack open a lix kit because otherwise, the run could be a waste of time.

Kreasadriii
04-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Just be calm and try it later :)
Try another elite maps or km3, hehe