PDA

View Full Version : Where are fair players in 41?

habibinadem
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM
why big guilds dont fight fairly in ctf anymore?
5v4 is more enjoyable or 5v3?
where are fair players, they have gone?

Toogy
04-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Seems they r :(

Sent using Nokia 3310 via Tapatalk

Rare
04-23-2014, 04:40 PM
The popular answer is "we didn't start it"

Xenobiotic
04-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Not popular? Not respected, that's usually how it is (at least in my perspective).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihateppl
04-23-2014, 05:08 PM
i bet they are chilling with the ent wives

Impact
04-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Endgame in al is all bout cash and being a op class... I personally find pvp at most of al is unbalanced and bad besides 18-23.

Ishtmeet
04-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Popcorns please!
Another PvP thread :D

Serancha
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
*adds extra butter to the popcorn before passing*

Watch out for buttery fingers!

Waheedski
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey Guilds! Y U no play fair

/can someone pass me the popcorn too

ClumsyCactus
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Oh no, this show seems like it is going to be bad, can i just take some popcorn and leave? XD

Crowsfoot
04-23-2014, 05:36 PM
They quit doing PvP because they had an epiphany such as:

"These dudes care way too much about a game. Sorry I'm in a guild that not yours. I forgot I wasn't allowed to be in a guild besides yours unless I wanted to be labeled a noob/ganger/idiot by you and your mobsters, I mean friends. Yes I realize 'This can all go away if you join my guild' (you remember this quote, don't you 'pal'?) and I also realize that makes you a two faced liar who's only real goal is to get the strong players in your guild and then farm under geared players while raising false accusations against anyone outside of your guild. People take the actions of one and place them against the many. The stereotyping and wild generalizations just lead to trash talking and unhealthy hatred. So, now I'm going to grab a drink and chill in this hammock. Peace man."

Waheedski
04-23-2014, 05:39 PM
The popular answer is "we didn't start it"

Tru dat! But they can all end it, if they choose too.

I say a truce within guilds, an unwritten rule if I must say, enjoyment of game is more important than childish behaviour like so and so whooped me in a fair fight so I call fellow guildies to block and gang or whatever.

Let's see which GM has better morals and class of these bickering guilds in PvP and let's bygones be bygones.

It is wise to turn the other cheek and be the better man (guild).

faychen
04-23-2014, 08:18 PM
I wanted to play a game.
I logged in my little mage with pumpkin head.
I checked my guild window, no empty slot showed.
So I joined some random rooms, I didn't wear guild name, I just wanna enjoy the game.
I fought with the teams, I don't care they title.
A green message popped up, I said "Lol".
(I think you ate up yr popcorn here XD)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/24/ru7ezupy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xbadboyx
04-23-2014, 10:51 PM
u can visit this thread and join fair clashes which include nice players. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!

inkredible
04-23-2014, 10:57 PM
theyre chillen in Deviant misfits , eminence , CU , etc

Arpluvial
04-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey guys,

Let's try to keep this conversation constructive. :)

JohanneD
04-24-2014, 12:40 AM

+1 to this. and some already quit. or stayed at lower levels

Gensin
04-24-2014, 12:59 AM
this is gonna be so fun thread. :D

habibinadem
04-24-2014, 06:04 AM
Actually this thing "1vs5 or 5vs4" didn't start at level 41 neither level36 it started since sts created pvp system , I remember the old days in pvp when natrich/xcs"I miss this guy"/daivdlee/pedgon and other players used to gather a team and attack others with windmill no matter if it's fair or not , I'm not saying its wrong it's totally cool I'm just stating the fact that unbalanced matches were since the beginning and no one made a thread on forums or raged about it , but the diference now that there is something is called guilds war -.- which has started bcs of trash talkers , they are the main reason .

anyway u can visit this thread and join fair clashes which include awesome players http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!
comparing to the past is totally different... In old days, when windmill hits 1.5k with cri :), there were no diplomacy.I mean, players were just joining CTF and having fun.So, we did not know meaning of ganging or blocking.However,
today this is totally different because guilds have diplomacy and it also works for choosing enemy guilds,too.So, this
is why we are talking about this topic.

Nehul Tyagi
04-24-2014, 09:29 AM
i just started doing pvp few days back and i m only member of my guild who do pvp as it is pve based guild....so obviously people trase me some wanna know my guild and some even become my friends..and yah many farm me as i m only legendary geared....but the true assence of pvp is i still do it and yah i got some 300 kills so what matter is to fight not to cry( he killed me bla bla bla and i will take revenge) its a very big word better never use it.

Pedgon
04-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Actually this thing "1vs5 or 5vs4" didn't start at level 41 neither level36 it started since sts created pvp system , I remember the old days in pvp when natrich/xcs"I miss this guy"/daivdlee/pedgon and other players used to gather a team and attack others with windmill no matter if it's fair or not , I'm not saying its wrong it's totally cool I'm just stating the fact that unbalanced matches were since the beginning and no one made a thread on forums or raged about it , but the diference now that there is something is called guilds war -.- which has started bcs of trash talkers , they are the main reason .

anyway u can visit this thread and join fair clashes which include awesome players http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148841-Let-s-play-real-CTF!-Flag-to-5-wins!

o.O why is my name there bad?? i dont know if i should laugh or not honestly..

Xbadboyx
04-24-2014, 03:10 PM
o.O why is my name there bad?? i dont know if i should laugh or not honestly..

Chill ...

Anarchist
04-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Hello fellow Players.

Im writing this thread with misty eyes... I just realized that there are large groups of players WHO ENJOY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. I do not know how this DISGUSTING trend began but I for one am just stunned by how large this phenomeneonemeon is. And on top of that, STG has DEDICATED an ENTIRE forum section for this endless butchery! I began to do a little research how these barbarians get into contact with eachothers. I got an insider tip (which wasn't easy or cheap to get) that in the "join a game" section there is a hidden button which u need to press called "PvP" and then u can join the gladiator arenas. I also heard that u can actually create ur own slaughtering games.

I began to dig deeper and I actually went in to one of these 'PvP' games. I was able to contact one of those vile beasts and have a conversation (his identity shall remain anonymous). I realized that there isn't any sort of incentive for this senseless slaughter. No gold, no platinum, no items, simply nothing. So the only reason for these 'gladiators' to kill eachothers is some twisted sense of glory and the pure enjoyment of taking another human beings life. That's just simply psychopathic and I was disgusted. I left the arena as quickly as possible before anyone tried to take my life.

After I had the information I needed from the gladiator maniacs I knew my next task would be to confront the ones who have made this senseless slaughter possible and even promote it. But considering the fact that last time a Mod/Dev has answered to my inquiries was back in 2012 I think (for some odd reason), I didn't have the courage to confront them. I am only left with my own speculations about the subject but I do think they wouldn't have given me any solid information anyways. It all comes down IMO to offer players adrenaline and excitement to actually KILL someone.

As a conclusion, it's hard to determine whos fault this is. STG for offering us this chance, or PvPers for taking the chance. But if we want to get rid of this problem we have to start from here, we players must be the ones who start the change. I cannot go to a war against a huge corporation such as STG. We need to change ourselves to change the game. If u are one of those maniacs who enjoy killing others, take a step back and think why u want to kill someone. Open up a discussion with ur opponent why u are doing this and I'm certain both of u will notice how senseless it is to slaughter people for no reason.

Remember, be the change.

This was dudetus, reporting from my comfy, comfy bed.

Everytime i find a pvp thread i will be posting this :D

Serancha
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM

You misspelled it Inky....it is "Pheonix", not "etc" :topsy_turvy: hehe

Rare
04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
You misspelled it Inky....it is "Pheonix", not "etc" :topsy_turvy: hehe

Gosh nobody here can spell... it's "Phoenix, Chosen..." not etc