PDA

View Full Version : Nexus

greandeath
04-23-2014, 08:18 PM
so I have run km3 at least a thousand times and I have not once gotten nexus... I have talked to a few friends and they said they get nexus at least 3-4 times a week....

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Hunterthunde
04-23-2014, 08:21 PM
I only got 1 in my life

Zylx
04-23-2014, 08:24 PM
I only got 0 in my life

Doomreaper
04-23-2014, 08:35 PM
If the drop rate was high then it wouldn't be worth so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodfella
04-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Nexus is a fairytale for me never seen one drop and i really run thousand times :-D

drgrimmy
04-23-2014, 09:46 PM
I have gotten one over tons of runs, and seen about 3-4 drop over the past half a year. Those who get the drop more frequently are those who stack elixers (luck elixer, combo elixer and leprechaun amulet). I have a suspicion the nexus drops are often missed, from a mob that dies behind you out of your field of view since people are running k3 so fast. The new fireworks with egg drops will not help you in this situation either, as when a locked crate or egg drops off screen you do not see the fireworks. When I used to farm pve kills in tomb, on a number of occasions I ran into eggs after dying and starting from the begining, retracing my steps. Once again probably from a mob that died behind me off screen from the dot of my skills.

Goodfella
04-24-2014, 07:59 AM
I have gotten one over tons of runs, and seen about 3-4 drop over the past half a year. Those who get the drop more frequently are those who stack elixers (luck elixer, combo elixer and leprechaun amulet). I have a suspicion the nexus drops are often missed, from a mob that dies behind you out of your field of view since people are running k3 so fast. The new fireworks with egg drops will not help you in this situation either, as when a locked crate or egg drops off screen you do not see the fireworks. When I used to farm pve kills in tomb, on a number of occasions I ran into eggs after dying and starting from the begining, retracing my steps. Once again probably from a mob that died behind me off screen from the dot of my skills.

I heard nexus is a boss drop all ma friends got from the boss on the right room dont know his name actually

borix
04-24-2014, 08:21 AM
I heard nexus is a boss drop all ma friends got from the boss on the right room dont know his name actually

I have seen it drop once and if I remember correctly it was from a mob.

Khairi
04-24-2014, 08:30 AM
I just looted one yesterday and accidently hatch it

Xeusx
04-24-2014, 08:34 AM
I just looted one yesterday and accidently hatch it
And its a beo birdy pet

Khairi
04-24-2014, 08:35 AM
And its a beo birdy pet

I thought nexus is a frog

LordDravek
04-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I got a nexus egg once or twice when i was on the km3 buzz. Lasted about 2 weeks.

Int
04-24-2014, 07:08 PM
I looted one recently in the middle of the crossroad between fran and stone :-) and someone in my pt looted one the next run, I had 65% luck at that time so stacking elixirs might help a lot

Frohnatur
04-25-2014, 02:01 AM
Nexus drops from the first boss in Km3, Harley, just saw it yesterday. Since people tend to pull mobs together it might at this point appear as if a mob dropped the egg. But truth is, it just dropps from bosses.

Nexus is a frog, yes.

The beo birdy pet zeusblade lootet, drops in Watchers Tomb

matanofx
04-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Nexus drops from the first boss in Km3, Harley, just saw it yesterday. Since people tend to pull mobs together it might at this point appear as if a mob dropped the egg. But truth is, it just dropps from bosses.

Nexus is a frog, yes.

The beo birdy pet zeusblade lootet, drops in Watchers Tomb

Sorry but no, i looted nexus twice in km3 and seen it drop another 2 times and in all those times it way halfway before we got to any of the bosses

So i can guarantee it drops from mobs in kraken mines, maybe bosses too? but thats not what STG said when they announced and not something ive witnessed.

sunny2306
04-25-2014, 02:26 AM
I once got 2 nexus in 2 runs..guess it was my lucky day, eh

Crowsfoot
04-25-2014, 10:40 PM
3 total. 2 were during OP legendary drops in km3 (like 5+ crates a run OP).

exbhen
04-26-2014, 05:09 AM
So far i loot it once from mob.
Yeah, its rarety makes it unique :D

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 01:19 PM
I looted one today from a mob :)

toxorto
04-27-2014, 07:10 AM
i have run km3 also over 100 times and i got only 1 nexus in my live and i opened the egg :) i can say that nexus is a good pet if you are playing easy maps solo and you dont want to spend mana pots.My nexus is level 30 and with hes arcane ability it gives me in range 250 mana i think hes the gold worth. If you want to get one nexus from km3 you must stack elixirs so you will have 70% luck or you must be veryyyy lucky if you want to loot one with lepre only.