PDA

View Full Version : Can Sts please fix this ?

Goodfella
04-23-2014, 08:45 PM
It happened to me today my kit was running out so i decide to open a new one and what happened my freshly opened kit runned 7 secs and was gone. Thats annoying so can sts please fix that ? That would be nice

demigodddd
04-23-2014, 08:58 PM
go ro support bro..for fast action..

Zylx
04-23-2014, 09:00 PM
I think the timer should be reset everytime you consume a kit.

Goodfella
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
I think the timer should be reset everytime you consume a kit.

Yea something like that or they dont let you consume a new one when old one is still running

Samhayne
04-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, the current Elixir system is a bit... tricky. Stacking of effects and timers and such doesn't quite work as we otherwise would like it. We have a disclaimer on the kits for that reason.

We have some time coming up in the schedule to work on that aspect. Our apologies for the difficulty with your elixir. I went ahead and put a luck elixir kit in Goodfella's inventory. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Goodfella
04-24-2014, 04:06 AM
Yeah, the current Elixir system is a bit... tricky. Stacking of effects and timers and such doesn't quite work as we otherwise would like it. We have a disclaimer on the kits for that reason.

We have some time coming up in the schedule to work on that aspect. Our apologies for the difficulty with your elixir. I went ahead and put a luck elixir kit in Goodfella's inventory. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Thx cool :-)

basketholic209
04-24-2014, 09:38 AM

My gosh. I had the exact same situation before and I thought I was so sleepy that I hadn't remembered whether i had consumed a new elixir or not! Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk