PDA

View Full Version : Time to make CtF best. All endgame pvp players please read this!

Ishtmeet
04-24-2014, 07:45 AM
Hello all,
I want to discuss something about endgame pvp and need reply from the guild masters or officers of the guilds such as EoS, Magnum, Resilence, MMPH or everyother guild tht focuses on PvP.
Firstly, Everyone is posting threads about changing the PvP system, or complaining about ganging(like I did). Trust me, this is really the best way to play pvp. Let ctf remain as it is. No need to change PvP system, Change YOURSELVES and your thoughts to make it better. Let me tell you something how you can help in making this PvP fair and fun for everyone.
1. Firstly, What you can do in Random maps : Everyone has a fight with magnum, If any magnum member enter map , everyone would just write ," /g Magnum here, join fast". Isn't it?( Not taking Magnum's part but was just an example.). Why? If you don't want to play it fair, don't except the opposition to play it fair.
2. Now starting basic thing to do : End this ally system guys, come on be mature. Keep some differences between Endgame PvP and Twinking. Why to make allies? Each guild of you is really stong and you don't need anyone's help!
3. What to do : first I'll tell you what I do, I'm really learning endgame PvP and whenever I enter a map, If I want to fight nyone, I just go and attack that player. I want to finish ganging system, so if during our fight, if someone from my team tries to attack that person too, I move away and stop attacking him. And same, if someone is already fighting 1-1 I never Try to interupt them or just cheap shot to get a kill! I wait till they finish it fair, and if someone from opponents tries to join 1-1 , I go in and help that guy, even th opponent is guild mate!
Word to you: that's what you all should do too, don't make it unfair to anyone, just let them or just fight in same no. Of players. Even its a guildmate guys, don't help anyone who is using unfair means and its ur duty to complain your master or officer about him!
3: Flaggers in a PvP room: Its capture the flag so, let the flaggers flag without attackin them. Yes, a flagger can attack a flagger :). Now what I or you have to do is, never attack flaggers, or if a person from opposition is trying to kill flagger, just go nd heal the flager. Don't attack the opposition, protect your team flagger even if the one who is attacking is your friend o guild mate. No friends in PvP , no guild in PVP. I nver help a guildmate or a friend if yes abusing the rules and you have to so the same.
4) Friendship and sportmans spirit in CtF : I heard a detailed history of the endgame pvp, and I came to know many friends are one of the biggest enemies now. Why? If its true, your a little child. What the guildmasters or guild seniors have to do is, don't try to keep an enemy like relation with any of the guild. Suppose : 3 players of magnum joined red, and rest 2 are Eos... And the full blue team is eos, then you hve to act mature, keeping in mind the sportmanship, don't aim to kill them by doing anything." Just do that to other guilds that you want for your guildmates too". Plan for a 5v5 or NY kind of clash including both guild members mixed in each other. That will produce a friendly atmospher in ctf or pvp.
5) Yesterday, I was invited for a friendly magnum vs magnum guild clash, nd I and everyone really enjoyed it. And another time, I had a 1v1 session with Resilence and it lasted 2+ hours. We all enjoyed it.
And you guys can organise guild competitions with mixed players from 2 different guild, that will also produce a fiendly wave. I am really happy how Many of the magnum members have chnged themselves and other just should learn from them.
At last: we members from the guilds tht don't excel in pvp want to be a part of your frindly clashes, and I assure we all will enjoy it.
Now the main motive of this thread was tht, the guild who fight against each other to compromise with each other and make the pvp the best than ever!
P.s : if you win a fight with other guild members, just write Good Fight, instead of. Trash talking, that will make you both have some more fights together. To get respect, give respect.
Thanks all for reading this. :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-24-2014, 08:15 AM
3: Flaggers in a PvP room: Its capture the flag so, let the flaggers flag without attackin them. Yes, a flagger can attack a flagger :). Now what I or you have to do is, never attack flaggers, or if a person from opposition is trying to kill flagger, just go nd heal the flager. Don't attack the opposition, protect your team flagger even if the one who is attacking is your friend o guild mate. No friends in PvP , no guild in PVP. I nver help a guildmate or a friend if yes abusing the rules and you have to so the same.
THIS^^ does not make sense, if its capture the flag then why let the flaggers get the flag for free. That, my friend, is GTFF - Get The Free Flag.

4) Friendship and sportmans spirit in CtF : I heard a detailed history of the endgame pvp, and I came to know many friends are one of the biggest enemies now. Why? If its true, your a little child. What the guildmasters or guild seniors have to do is, don't try to keep an enemy like relation with any of the guild. Suppose : 3 players of magnum joined red, and rest 2 are Eos... And the full blue team is eos, then you hve to act mature, keeping in mind the sportmanship, don't aim to kill them by doing anything." Just do that to other guilds that you want for your guildmates too". Plan for a 5v5 or NY kind of clash including both guild members mixed in each other. That will produce a friendly atmospher in ctf or pvp.
Sigh, learn the whole story, then make big statements like that^.

Don't think this will work if only EOS or Resilience take the initiative. All the guilds have to work together. And we dont see that happening any time soon.

Ishtmeet
04-24-2014, 08:26 AM
THIS^^ does not make sense, if its capture the flag then why let the flaggers get the flag for free. That, my friend, is GTFF - Get The Free Flag.

Sigh, learn the whole story, then make big statements like that^.

Don't think this will work if only EOS or Resilience take the initiative. All the guilds have to work together. And we dont see that happening any time soon.

If u don't expect tht to happen, that will never happen. But I know this can be possible.

Alhuntrazeck
04-24-2014, 09:10 AM
If u don't expect tht to happen, that will never happen. But I know this can be possible.

You make it sound like Magnum is being the targeted one here, and us other guilds should lift our backsides and start making things right (even if Magnum continues to fight unfair)? I'm reserving decision on this one. I'm just not seeing things changing atm.

Jxmaa
04-24-2014, 09:11 AM
To be fully honest with you , this is impossible .
Cheapshotting , ganging , spawning and blocking from now on will always be a part of endgame pvp , thanks to those super smart guys who started this whole silly way of playing.
Not giving names or anything , but you are smart enough to read behind the lines.

Slovek
04-24-2014, 09:22 AM

jus to make u relize that blockin is ther even be4 reislience was formed

*discuss

keikali
04-24-2014, 09:24 AM
And here we go.

Ishtmeet
04-24-2014, 09:26 AM
If you point a finger to someone, don't forget 4 fingers are pointing towards you. No one from either guild wants it fair, and you guys made. New guild magnubs , that show what sportsmanship means to you. I'm a neutral one and if there will be anyclash, ill be helping the team I'm in. Well I will always play it fair and even the opposition plays unfair.
Thnks.

Jxmaa
04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Way back before Resilience was formed , spotblocking came out when u decided to create a guild to take us down ;)

Anarchist
04-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Hello fellow PL Players.

Im writing this thread with misty eyes... I just realized that there are large groups of players WHO ENJOY KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. I do not know how this DISGUSTING trend began but I for one am just stunned by how large this phenomeneonemeon is. And on top of that, STG has DEDICATED an ENTIRE forum section for this endless butchery! I began to do a little research how these barbarians get into contact with eachothers. I got an insider tip (which wasn't easy or cheap to get) that in the "join a game" section there is a hidden button which u need to press called "PvP" and then u can join the gladiator arenas. I also heard that u can actually create ur own slaughtering games.

I began to dig deeper and I actually went in to one of these 'PvP' games. I was able to contact one of those vile beasts and have a conversation (his identity shall remain anonymous). I realized that there isn't any sort of incentive for this senseless slaughter. No gold, no platinum, no items, simply nothing. So the only reason for these 'gladiators' to kill eachothers is some twisted sense of glory and the pure enjoyment of taking another human beings life. That's just simply psychopathic and I was disgusted. I left the arena as quickly as possible before anyone tried to take my life.

After I had the information I needed from the gladiator maniacs I knew my next task would be to confront the ones who have made this senseless slaughter possible and even promote it. But considering the fact that last time a Mod/Dev has answered to my inquiries was back in 2012 I think (for some odd reason), I didn't have the courage to confront them. I am only left with my own speculations about the subject but I do think they wouldn't have given me any solid information anyways. It all comes down IMO to offer players adrenaline and excitement to actually KILL someone.

As a conclusion, it's hard to determine whos fault this is. STG for offering us this chance, or PvPers for taking the chance. But if we want to get rid of this problem we have to start from here, we players must be the ones who start the change. I cannot go to a war against a huge corporation such as STG. We need to change ourselves to change the game. If u are one of those maniacs who enjoy killing others, take a step back and think why u want to kill someone. Open up a discussion with ur opponent why u are doing this and I'm certain both of u will notice how senseless it is to slaughter people for no reason.

Remember, be the change.

This was dudetus, reporting from my comfy, comfy bed.

This guy is a genius.

Ishtmeet
04-24-2014, 11:28 AM
This guy is a genius.
Yes exact elitefamily. That's what I want to say. I want you everyone to start playing game fair urselves, let others cheat. If one jumps in the well, will u do the same? It's just foolish. Just let others do, It's YOU who can change this disaster going on in PvP.

cindersx
04-24-2014, 03:09 PM
What? I don't get this at all. It's CTF. CAPTURE THE FLAG. You're supposed to be trying to kill flaggers. You're supposed to try to get to 5 flags to win because you that's how the game is. You don't take flags because you want AP or because you wanna be on the leaderboards or something. It's supposed to be hard. It's supposed to be challenging. So why let flaggers live and go on with it if that's not a real match of CTF?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
04-24-2014, 07:55 PM
First off I advise Slovek to leave this thread to not risk this thread being deleted or locked due to inflammatory posts like his. Second while I agree with you mostly allies will always be here, why? Because allies are essential, if you're in a middle of a clash and poof one of your clashmates disconnected or left you would call members in your guild. Sometimes there aren't any members on so you rely on your allies (at least that is what I think allies are for aside from being weak alone). Everyone is different, yes it is good to occasionally say don't trash talk or be quite but there will always be some bad beans to spoil our gameplay. If you actually do say don't trash talk they'll probably say something like you too weak to take my insults? Or something like that. Free flagging will decrease when the next upcoming update happens. One last thing, ganging, spotblocking, spawning, and trash talking will always be in this game.

Ishtmeet
04-24-2014, 08:12 PM
@safiras: well said, but everyone of these guild needs to understand th importance of fairness in game. I see many people of your guild join arena,they are alone and everyone kill them. This aint nice .
@xeno: yes, allies are meant to help, but now days allies are used to block the spot if no guild member is unavailable.
@cinder: bud, I know this is capture the flag, and flagging to 5 should win definitely. Now the thing comes to mages, mages r part of game too and they need flags too. Everyone knows , they have the least armour and the weakest heal and even when sheild is off, it takes 1hits for rogue and 3-4 hits oftanks /warriors to kill mages while flagging. So that's why I never attack flaggers.
Thanks.

Joncheese
04-25-2014, 02:48 AM
This thread is doomed to end up like the rest of them. It's an invitation for drama if you ask me.

I will agree that CTF doesnt need to be changed, and i also believe that the new client update will make things more interesting. IMO there is no real solution, CTF because of the way you can join any side you like will always have these issues. Its just the nature of the game. You can try and bring fairness back into CTF, but there will always be one bad egg that spoils it, and, because we are all human drama will unfold. I'm not talking about particular sides either, this applies to all guilds and all players. All it takes is a personal comment and all of a sudden everyone is fighting everyone.

The nature of this beast is cruel. At the moment in PVP you have to travel in parties (which imo should be mandatory in CTF.... just my opinion though) and this makes things a lot easier. Its also a lot easier if you are in a guild where you can call for back-up... a pvp guild. Without either of these, at some point you will run into trouble.

I know what your saying, but realistically its not going to happen.

There is already a thread dedicated to bringing the original capture the flag back, and its going really well. Perhaps you should add your name as you will probably enjoy it, though a member of magnum decided to ruin my last one by joining the room and not leaving and then laying dead so we couldn't invite our opponents fifth player. Thanks Kevin btw.

Ishtmeet
04-25-2014, 05:54 AM
This thread is doomed to end up like the rest of them. It's an invitation for drama if you ask me.

I will agree that CTF doesnt need to be changed, and i also believe that the new client update will make things more interesting. IMO there is no real solution, CTF because of the way you can join any side you like will always have these issues. Its just the nature of the game. You can try and bring fairness back into CTF, but there will always be one bad egg that spoils it, and, because we are all human drama will unfold. I'm not talking about particular sides either, this applies to all guilds and all players. All it takes is a personal comment and all of a sudden everyone is fighting everyone.

The nature of this beast is cruel. At the moment in PVP you have to travel in parties (which imo should be mandatory in CTF.... just my opinion though) and this makes things a lot easier. Its also a lot easier if you are in a guild where you can call for back-up... a pvp guild. Without either of these, at some point you will run into trouble.

I know what your saying, but realistically its not going to happen.

There is already a thread dedicated to bringing the original capture the flag back, and its going really well. Perhaps you should add your name as you will probably enjoy it, though a member of magnum decided to ruin my last one by joining the room and not leaving and then laying dead so we couldn't invite our opponents fifth player. Thanks Kevin btw.
Yes , I agree. Many people are trying to make things fair again. But many like it the bad way, and that won't let CTF be fair for anyone.
Lets stay and watch for the new client, Hope that helps a bit. :)

supersyan
04-25-2014, 07:47 AM
One thing i found is most pvp problems started since the introduction of GUILD RANKING. And now it affected the roots

Ishtmeet
04-25-2014, 07:57 AM
One thing i found is most pvp problems started since the introduction of GUILD RANKING. And now it affected the roots
Guild ranking is the backbone of MMORPG's.

Serancha
04-26-2014, 09:40 AM
These problems started 5-6 months after guild rankings began - that wasn't the trigger.

As far as anyone can tell, this was all set off by the upgradeable mythics last season. Everyone started the season with the best gear, so never bothered farming anything. This meant no break between season 4 and season 5 pvp, so people who were already bored needed to entertain themselves. And so it began. Boredom is the root of all drama in the world, and is then nourished by certain personality traits.

Gensin
04-27-2014, 10:06 PM
#HottestTrends - Limsyoker.