PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lvl 50 group to do shadow prisoners quest

Lesrider
12-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Can't find enough people doing this quest and starting open games just attracts low lvls. I wan to get this done already, so let me know if you want to join.

I'm playing as Artemisfowll, but not online right now. If enough people respond, I'll log back in.

Thanks!

gl0c
12-18-2010, 07:26 PM
yeah I want to get over those ao3 quests and move on to the other ones and well since it's the weekends, i guess I'll join ya.
add me IGN: mrboogerball

Sky../
12-18-2010, 08:11 PM
I'd join, though i won't be able to play tonight. Will be online tomorrow. Ign kraazeva

CowboyJim
12-19-2010, 10:00 AM
I agree. I'll be on this afternoon and evening.....add me. IGN Juraviel

Lesrider
12-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Sorry guys, I grinded it out last night and I'm done.

Haven't decided yet whether to start the totem quest with my bear. Not looking forward to it...

Fyrce
12-19-2010, 12:38 PM
LOL. I've got bear totem quest also. I'm thinking of doing it SLOWLY. Like maybe over the next year :P (I can't decide whether I'm just kidding)

As for groups, yesterday, when I logged on, it did seem like not that many groups were running prisoners. But then I found one other person, a bear, who joined all my games. We would start running; I'd try to invite some people. Pretty soon we had odd groups going. Usually we let lower levels stay unless it was the last spot. Then I would boot with too low. Obviously all 50 group ran much better.

I think it took about 5 games and then I'd start a game, and it'd be full, with a steady group joining. Find one other person and start games. I think there are others looking for groups.

Zeus
12-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Well I was about to join your game. I was huhurdead, and you booted me when I was switching characters. Otherwise I would have helped. Sorry

Herro
12-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Can you switch characters in a dungeon?^^^

Lesrider
12-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Lol range sorry but you should have said something. I said "please leave" to both lvl 20s and gave ample time to leave or explain. I'm not very lenient with people joining at such low lvls. Why not just join with your lvl 50 and save all the drama?

Zeus
12-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I tried to respond, but I had neo lag. I am not trying to make any drama :P. I never said I had anything against you or was mad at you. I understand the reason why you booted me, which is why I didn't proceed to make a big deal out of it. I was just letting you know that was me yesterday :P.

Lesrider
12-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Ah ok then :)