PDA

View Full Version : Glitch / Bug at The Passive Damage Skill

Warmechanix
04-24-2014, 01:25 PM
So, it's Free Re-Spec Weekend today, up to Monday so i tried experimenting with free re-spec and full stacked the passive +5 % Damage. My final DPS and Damage still the same before the Re-Spec! This is a bug, Pls Fix thanks

Serancha
04-24-2014, 03:21 PM
It is a display bug that is supposedly being fixed in the next client update.

Madnex
04-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Use the search function before posting new topics please. If I had one dime for every time this has been brought up I'd have.. 3.6 dollars. That's a lot. -.-

Yakiniku
04-24-2014, 11:04 PM
Might want to remove that damage passive anyway. It's worthless if you have a damage pet, running a damage elixir, or if you're a rogue with upgraded Shadow Veil. All of these will override your damage passive and it does not stack.

Five points better spent elsewhere.

Warmechanix
04-25-2014, 03:38 AM
Use the search function before posting new topics please. If I had one dime for every time this has been brought up I'd have.. 3.6 dollars. That's a lot. -.-

If this has been reported so many times, then why is nobody fixing it?

Madnex
04-25-2014, 04:16 AM
If this has been reported so many times, then why is nobody fixing it?

Supposedly STS had no idea of how they coded damage/armor % buffs to work -not many people trusted their explanation on that. They did recognize the issue almost a year ago but they didn't mention anything about fixing it because supposedly, it was working as intended and it was only a "display issue".

If you have the time, you'd benefit from reading this thread on it:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147850-Are-we-hitting-a-cap-on-percent-based-buffs

Kellhus
04-25-2014, 04:16 AM
Mate is been like this forever. Few minutes time searching forum you would've seem this discussion elsewhere. Why not fixed? Only sts know the answer but it's been brought up till we are blue in the face.